How, exactly, would it be done to prove Trump did not declassify those documents?

It is how landlords prove someone didn't pay the rent and credit card companies prove someone didn't make their payment. Get someone to say so. After that, it is up to the other side to disprove it.
That isnt proof. That is hearsay. I mean my god, you people would freak out if that is was the only case the government had lol.
It’s impossible for them to prove it. All they would have to do is to point to a lack of evidence that they were declassified. If he did declassify them, his lawyers could easily prove that with paperwork. I mean that is the simplest way to do with don’t you think? If Obama did all this instead, you would be perfectly fine with his lawyers needing to prove it that way lol

Republicans are insisting that this be done. Its of course silly to expect someone to prove a negative. Republicans secretly know this because they can provide an answer on how this would be done.

I’ll ask again: how could it be proven that Trump did not declassify those documents? What specific theoretical evidence would be needed for this to be done?
Submit a FOIA request for the contents of what he stole and see what they tell you

That isnt proof. That is hearsay. I mean my god, you people would freak out if that is was the only case the government had lol.
It’s impossible for them to prove it. All they would have to do is to point to a lack of evidence that they were declassified. If he did declassify them, his lawyers could easily prove that with paperwork. I mean that is the simplest way to do with don’t you think? If Obama did all this instead, you would be perfectly fine with his lawyers needing to prove it that way lol

Hearsay is saying "Bob told me Billy didn't pay his rent". Hearsay is not "Billy never paid me his rent". In this case it would be "This is the process used to declassify documents: 1)...." "Donald Trump never did 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... because I am Step 1)."

Republicans are insisting that this be done. Its of course silly to expect someone to prove a negative. Republicans secretly know this because they can provide an answer on how this would be done.

I’ll ask again: how could it be proven that Trump did not declassify those documents? What specific theoretical evidence would be needed for this to be done?
With all due respect, Billy? SHOULDN'T YOU HAVE HAD AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION BEFORE YOU RAIDED THE HOME OF AN EX PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES??????

With all due respect, Billy? SHOULDN'T YOU HAVE HAD AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION BEFORE YOU RAIDED THE HOME OF AN EX PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES??????
Hey moron, I did not raid the home. You do know that right?

The government will make the case there is no evidence the docs were declassified. That is literally the only thing they need to say.

Conviction is definitely up in the air, but this sure as hell would not damage the nation.
That is some drama queen thinking right there lol. Seriously fuck Trump. That moronic, whiny little bitch, at this point, is inconsequential to having any negative effect on the nation.
What's amusing to me, Billy is that you morons on the left think that if you can just figure out some way to "get" Donald Trump that Biden will be able to win a second term...which is laughable because if Trump doesn't run then De Santis WILL and he's probably a more electable candidate than Trump! Be careful what you wish for, little buddy!

What's amusing to me, Billy is that you morons on the left think that if you can just figure out some way to "get" Donald Trump that Biden will be able to win a second term...which is laughable because if Trump doesn't run then De Santis WILL and he's probably a more electable candidate than Trump! Be careful what you wish for, little buddy!
Well idiot I never made the claim that Biden was unbeatable. I don’t doubt DeSantis could beat Biden. You see how dumb you sound right now?

Hey moron, I did not raid the home. You do know that right?

The government will make the case there is no evidence the docs were declassified. That is literally the only thing they need to say.
And Trump will respond to that by saying he declassified them and had zero responsibility to inform the FBI or anyone else of that fact...something which is an authority granted him by the Constitution. This is still America where the government needs to prove guilt...not simply allege it!

And Trump will respond to that by saying he declassified them and had zero responsibility to inform the FBI or anyone else of that fact...something which is an authority granted him by the Constitution. This is still America where the government needs to prove guilt...not simply allege it!
Lol no one would be arguing that he would have had to tell the FBI that. If he declassified them, someone would definitely know because it’s a specific, formal process. The proof the government would end up presenting is the classified documents that were recovered lol

Lol no one would be arguing that he would have had to tell the FBI that. If he declassified them, someone would definitely know because it’s a specific, formal process. The proof the government would end up presenting is the classified documents that were recovered lol
It's a formal process? No, Billy...actually it isn't! The President is the ultimate authority of classification of documents. He doesn't have to run it by someone. He doesn't have to get approval. If you're the President and you want to take ANY document to your home then you are within your Constitutional rights to do so!

Forum List

Back