How Embarrassing

The messenger can be killed 1000 times over- that won't stop the message.

If you need a definition, you almost certainly are not one.
Can you cite legal (or moral) precedence for your opinion?

I don't recall seeing it listed in the Supreme Law- the US Constitution *limiting* the power and authority of the fed gov't- there is no mention of "official" anything I can find, especially definitions.
In fact, this Country was founded on Individual Rights and a fed gov't established to help prevent "official" tyranny (through laws) and oppression of citizens.

So, that says, to me, there is no definition other than exercising your Rights without fear of "official" oppression.
I'm all eyes to a different view-

The anti-Americans have to be dealt with
Can you define pro-American? Then, provide evidence you're correct?
Someone who loves America, unlike idiots like BLM and the punks antifa. Proof is the actions the scumbags have taken. If you support them you are a scumbag also.
You missed White Supremest regarding proof of their actions, they have even declared “domestic terrorist“.

The anti-Americans have to be dealt with
Can you define pro-American? Then, provide evidence you're correct?
Someone who loves America, unlike idiots like BLM and the punks antifa. Proof is the actions the scumbags have taken. If you support them you are a scumbag also.
You missed White Supremest regarding proof of their actions, they have even declared “domestic terrorist“.

I just checked under my bed - not seeing any white supremacists. Maybe call the cops if you have one - oh but you defunded them... hmm, not much I can say.

If you need a definition, you almost certainly are not one.
Can you cite legal (or moral) precedence for your opinion?

I don't recall seeing it listed in the Supreme Law- the US Constitution *limiting* the power and authority of the fed gov't- there is no mention of "official" anything I can find, especially definitions.
In fact, this Country was founded on Individual Rights and a fed gov't established to help prevent "official" tyranny (through laws) and oppression of citizens.

So, that says, to me, there is no definition other than exercising your Rights without fear of "official" oppression.
I'm all eyes to a different view-

What in the hell made you think there is a legal definition?

You could take a look at the federalist papers if you want more context. The part about how America is founded for the American people by the American people.

Well, I love the concept of the United States, America is a continent that includes Canada and Mexico- I'm not real fond of a Nation controlled from a central location- in fact, I despise control by alleged authority figures no matter where they come from or what clothes they wear- I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the men who established a fed gov't- in fact, I bet getting out from under the thumb of a man's edict, from far away, was a key factor in declaring Indepencence. BTW, they didn't declare co-dependence.
Liberty means Liberty. If a criminal action occurs then legal restitution or revenge, whatever your cup of tea happen to be is what the Rule of Law is all about.
Kinda like the Free Speech deal- sometimes you have to accept that others have the same Rights you do-

Well, I love the concept of the United States, America is a continent that includes Canada and Mexico- I'm not real fond of a Nation controlled from a central location- in fact, I despise control by alleged authority figures no matter where they come from or what clothes they wear- I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the men who established a fed gov't- in fact, I bet getting out from under the thumb of a man's edict, from far away, was a key factor in declaring Indepencence. BTW, they didn't declare co-dependence.
Liberty means Liberty. If a criminal action occurs then legal restitution or revenge, whatever your cup of tea happen to be is what the Rule of Law is all about.
Kinda like the Free Speech deal- sometimes you have to accept that others have the same Rights you do-
No one has the right to assault someone just because. They try it with me they will get some 9mm attitude adjustment.

Yes, but NO ONE ALIVE NOR FOR THE LAST 100 YEARS committed those crimes. So you punish people who have committed no crime to benefit a group who were never slaves.

You stupid?

Forum List

Back