Another Stupid Question

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
That's what the accelerator is for ...

A recent 911 call from a frightened Virginia woman who dialed for help when protesters pounded on the hood of her vehicle and blocked her path – all while her young daughter cried in the back seat – has left many questioning what to do should police officers not intervene on their behalf.

Officials have not given a clear recommendation on how to approach this kind of situation.

People, officers left trapped in vehicles by swarms of protesters -- but officials mute on how to handle

A recent 911 call from a frightened Virginia woman who dialed for help when protesters pounded on the hood of her vehicle and blocked her path – all while her young daughter cried in the back seat – has left many questioning what to do should police officers not intervene on their behalf.

Officials have not given a clear recommendation on how to approach this kind of situation.

People, officers left trapped in vehicles by swarms of protesters -- but officials mute on how to handle
/-----/ For decades, Gun grabbing Libtards said, "Give up your guns, the police will protect you."
The woman's responsibility was to protect her child and herself. She should have hit the accelerator and driven to safety. She could deal with any ramifications later.

This is why I drive a truck. If a mob surrounded me and started kicking and banging on my vehicle, whoever is in front of me is going to get run over.

That's what happened to a rioter in Madison recently. She was on the news all banged up crying about being run over. My thoughts were... WELL THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STANDING IN FRONT OF A VEHICLE ALONG WITH OTHERS SCREAMING AT THE DRIVER KICKING AND BANGING ON THEIR VEHICLE SCARING THE SHIT OTTA THEM... you IGNORANT FUCKING BITCH, TOUGH SHIT if you got RAN OVER, maybe next time you WON'T STAND IN FRONT OF CARS ON THE STREET SCREAMING AT DRIVERS VANDALIZING THEIR CAR.

Can the average size automobile plow thru a violent Democrat mob if it comes down to it?

I don't want to buy a large truck just for these situations, but it seems something you have to consider during the rise of "tolerant" leftism.

/-----/ For decades, Gun grabbing Libtards said, "Give up your guns, the police will protect you."
The woman's responsibility was to protect her child and herself. She should have hit the accelerator and driven to safety. She could deal with any ramifications later.
Oh, you mean some democrats are gun grabbers...I am a liberal and have owned firearms all my life since 8...I dislike the police because they are just another criminal element of society. This lady is like most people, they are not suspecting foul play on their daily routine..She could carry a firearm if she wanted to even if they are outlawed...

This is why I drive a truck. If a mob surrounded me and started kicking and banging on my vehicle, whoever is in front of me is going to get run over.

That's what happened to a rioter in Madison recently. She was on the news all banged up crying about being run over. My thoughts were... WELL THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STANDING IN FRONT OF A VEHICLE ALONG WITH OTHERS SCREAMING AT THE DRIVER KICKING AND BANGING ON THEIR VEHICLE SCARING THE SHIT OTTA THEM... you IGNORANT FUCKING BITCH, TOUGH SHIT if you got RAN OVER, maybe next time you WON'T STAND IN FRONT OF CARS ON THE STREET SCREAMING AT DRIVERS VANDALIZING THEIR CAR.
In yer wet wild dreams hometoy.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

In yer wet wild dreams hometoy.
Save your shit talk for someone else, yellow ass.

.....like this!! the blacks/etc show that THEY are racist/violent/UNCIVIL--so we have every right to defend ourselves--even RAMMING the dumbass jackasses

In a car, trapped by protesters beating or climbing onto your car a personal handgun may not help. It is just a fact. You must be prepared to drive though your attackers and should not attempt to exit the little protection your car provides in order to safeguard you life and that of any passengers. By all means, if you see a mob up ahead, stop and reverse course immediately, but if you are stopped, surrounded witnessing violence or attack on your car, do whatever is necessary to egress the situation, including defensive driving up to and including driving through or over, if your life and safety have any value to you.

Oh, you mean some democrats are gun grabbers...I am a liberal and have owned firearms all my life since 8...I dislike the police because they are just another criminal element of society. This lady is like most people, they are not suspecting foul play on their daily routine..She could carry a firearm if she wanted to even if they are outlawed...
...the problem is the police are not a criminal element.....a good portion [ MOST ] are not criminals....

FB_IMG_1593558531100.jpg

...the problem is the police are not a criminal element.....a good portion [ MOST ] are not criminals....
They are part of the criminal element of society Pigs enjoy the misery it can bestow upon civilians.

Can the average size automobile plow thru a violent Democrat mob if it comes down to it?

I don't want to buy a large truck just for these situations, but it seems something you have to consider during the rise of "tolerant" leftism.

Floor it. They'll move.

Yes. even 100 horses under the hood can plow through 100 idiot human protestors. I drive this.. plenty of horses and even AWD. Once i plow through though, i will back up and see if i missed anyone...

2017-Toyota-Highlander-SUV-LE-I4-4dr-Front-wheel-Drive-Photo.png

A business in my area has come up with an excellent if pricey solution. A good investment. It involves a few mods to the car.
  1. They install a cowcatcher to the front grill and bumper.
  2. Strategically placed 4" steel spikes drilled and mounted to the body top at key locations and corners.
  3. 12' flamethrower piezo-ignited mounted inside engine compartment firing out through cowcatcher forward with fuel tank in trunk.
  4. Compressed chlorine gas tank in trunk with exhaust hoses on all four sides. Front side individually operated.
  5. Twin double barrel shotguns mounted in trunk facing rearward load with rock salt.
  6. 185 dB air horn mounted on roof capable of stunning within 85 feet of car.
  7. Positive-pressure air internal compartment.
  8. Entire vehicle well-coated in Insulator electrical wax so blood on car washes off easily.
  9. Solenoid activated fake licence plate. Slides up and disappears for normal driving but slides down over real plate for emergency situations.
  10. Polarized front windshield allows normal viewing but opaque from above to security cameras.
  11. Extra-heavy duty triple annealed polyacrylate laminated to interior of all glass surfaces, unbreakable.
  12. Puncture proof tires with solid inner tires cannot go flat.
Cost of total "peaceful protester" package: $7,999.00

Now taking orders.

Last edited:

A business in my area has come up with an excellent if pricey solution. A good investment. It involves a few mods to the car.
  1. They install a cowcatcher to the front grill and bumper.
  2. Strategically placed 4" steel spikes drilled and mounted to the body top at key locations and corners.
  3. 12' flamethrower piezo-ignited mounted inside engine compartment firing out through cowcatcher forward with fuel tank in trunk.
  4. Compressed chlorine gas tank in trunk with exhaust hoses on all four sides. Front side individually operated.
  5. Positive-pressure air internal compartment.
  6. Entire vehicle well-coated in Insulator electrical wax so blood on car washes off easily.
  7. Solenoid activated fake licence plate. Slides up and disappears for normal driving but slides down over real plate for emergency situations.
  8. Polarized front windshield allows normal viewing but opaque from above to security cameras.
  9. Extra-heavy duty triple annealed polyacrylate laminated to interior of all glass surfaces, unbreakable.
  10. Puncture proof tires with solid inner tires cannot go flat.
Cost of total "peaceful protester" package: $7,999.00

Now taking orders.
Texas had the right idea from the start and not so pricey.

car-hood-bonnet-longhorn-langhorn-rinderhoerner-motorhaube-auto-big-texan-steak-ranch-house-steakhaus-old-route-66-amarillo-texas-usa-dscn7319.jpg

Forum List

Back