How does one PREVENT women and minorities from Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Yea, im the stupid one when you cant logically attack the premise.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
Liar. Provide EVIDENCE that with consolidation ONLY minority areas were effected.

The closure of the polling and voting place right down the street is in a high degree of Latino area as well as Handicap. Having to drive or transport 3 miles to the nearest polling place does discourage voters and it just so happens this is a minority and handicapped area who are more likely to vote Democrat. You don't have to believe it. You don't live here and your opinion means zippo. The people here use mailin ballots instead. That somewhat negated the shinanigans of closing the polling and voting place just down the street.
People like you seem to think the government paying for survival is a right. It is not. It is a gift from the taxpayer. And to many times it is not even appreciated. Some have earned it. Most are living of of the pity of others. Frankly, there is some truth for most of us all to some extent. You are a harbinger of your own demise. And the demise of a part of our nation that is not healthy. There is empathy and compassion. However there are tens of millions of people and tens of million more struggling to provide not only for themselves, but their families. We will see how this pandemic goes. Hopefully things will not change much. But you can sense we will lose more rights. Making it easier to deny people what you crave. Or worse, people who who do not agree with the new stringent rules and laws.

Wrong. Voting is a RIGHT, not something you can manipulate, take away at to your pleasure. And the manipulation of the Voting has nothing to do with the Pandemic. It's been going on long before that critter showed up. You just pulled your usual stunt of "Hey, look over there". Sorry, won't do that.

Hey Daryl, didn't the Democrats just try to nullify the 2016 election using phony 'Russia' propaganda? Talk about taking one's rights away.

Nope, when all the smoke cleared, the EC spoke and it was done and over. Yet another "Hey, look over there" routine coming from you.

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that consolidation only affects minorities not your word.

I live here. You don't. The Polling Place used to be within 100 feet of a lot of retired people who can't drive. You don't like what I say, you come here and prove me wrong. Of course, you would have to drive 3 miles from here to the nearest voting place. There is nothing to prove. No cite needed. Firsthand observation trumps your Rump logic.

3 miles huh? How do these people get groceries? See a doctor or dentist? Not that I have a general problem with mail-in ballots -- but they DELAY elections to validate them all.. And you attest that the MAJORITY of these 80 people are women and minorities???

Walmart, City Market and Safeway has delivery service. We also have community service workers making deliveries and checking in on them. And this includes deliveries from the Food Banks. And we have transportation for Medical as well. But no real transportation to go vote.

And it's more like 8000 people not 80. This area has close to 200,000 people that live here in just a 2 mile range. This is the most populous area on the Western Side of Colorado. But since mailin voting is allowed the 3 miles really isn't a problem. But it IS in other parts of the country. Without the mailin voting here, it would be a disaster.

I think the more you write and the more wholes in the story you try to fill is telling us, you are BSing us. Good story though.

I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?

If I have to explain it to you one more time, it's a friggin waste of time. Just vote for Rump but try and do it's quietly. Some of us are trying to catch a nap.

Tell us again how photo ID is racist, Francis!

I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?
Voter ID laws

The closing of election venues in minority communities

Refusing to allow early voting

Shelby County v. Holder

“Not surprisingly, in the few short years following the decision, voter-identification laws that make voting harder for poor people, people of color, and elderly people, have been moving forward in a number of States.”

The reprehensible right is doing all it can to prevent voters perceived to be ‘Democratic’ voters from voting.

Red States generally have fewer polling locations. Thus the wait to vote is longer, getting to the location is more inconvenient, then the purge of voter rolls, to some, becomes a partisan affair. All the reason more we lengthy early voting in all states mandated by federal statute.

Complete Bullcrap.. Red states are generally more sparely populated.. So are the Post Offices and OTHER govt facilities... Might have to go to the next nearest town.. That's the way it is.. Lines are NOWHERE as long as they are in San Fran Bay Area...
All the more reason to mandate lengthy early voting.

So you lengthen the early voting periods, shut down more polling places in depressed areas and what then? The lines don't get any shorter. You just get fewer lines. OR......

You can save money on the excess voting areas by mailin ballots and setup an election audit and an after election audit. You can't get a mailin ballot unless you are already a registered voter so you have already met that criteria. But you can't have a mailin ballot system without the Audit systems otherwise you are going to be courting disaster. What is sounds to me is that some are more afraid of the two Audit Systems than the mailin ballot system as it will completely shut down the behind the scenes fraud or nearly so. I will admit that some are more creative in cheating than others but sooner or later, they get bagged.
Mail in ballots too. Another good idea.
The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats, and kills their poll closings scam in minority areas.
The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats

And some of it will even be legal.
Actually, all of it is, and you are right, too many Democrats, and Republicans are cheaters. Which means, they do not support free and fair elections. Winning for them means cheating. So ha, why have elections?

Actually, all of it is,

Right. All Dem voting is legal.
That's why they whine so much about Voter ID.
But you just said some of it is "even legal." You lie and you're a waste of time. See you.

But you just said some of it is "even legal."

Yes, some Dem voting is legal.

That's why you whine about voter ID.

You said it was all legal.

That's why I'm mocking you. Moron.

Red States generally have fewer polling locations. Thus the wait to vote is longer, getting to the location is more inconvenient, then the purge of voter rolls, to some, becomes a partisan affair. All the reason more we lengthy early voting in all states mandated by federal statute.

Complete Bullcrap.. Red states are generally more sparely populated.. So are the Post Offices and OTHER govt facilities... Might have to go to the next nearest town.. That's the way it is.. Lines are NOWHERE as long as they are in San Fran Bay Area...

So you lengthen the early voting periods, shut down more polling places in depressed areas and what then? The lines don't get any shorter. You just get fewer lines. OR......

You can save money on the excess voting areas by mailin ballots and setup an election audit and an after election audit. You can't get a mailin ballot unless you are already a registered voter so you have already met that criteria. But you can't have a mailin ballot system without the Audit systems otherwise you are going to be courting disaster. What is sounds to me is that some are more afraid of the two Audit Systems than the mailin ballot system as it will completely shut down the behind the scenes fraud or nearly so. I will admit that some are more creative in cheating than others but sooner or later, they get bagged.
The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats, and kills their poll closings scam in minority areas.
It’s why I giggle when blob supporters talk about patriotism then actively resist measures that will increase participation in the voting process.

It’s why I giggle when blob supporters talk about patriotism then actively resist measures that will increase participation in the voting process.

Voting should be mandatory, eh?

Voting should be mandatory, eh?
No.
I think people should vote however.

Voter ID laws

Shelby County v. Holder

“Not surprisingly, in the few short years following the decision, voter-identification laws that make voting harder for poor people, people of color, and elderly people, have been moving forward in a number of States.”

The reprehensible right is doing all it can to prevent voters perceived to be ‘Democratic’ voters from voting.
And yet you can not explain how it is minorities can not get ID's to vote but CAN get them to get Government checks Alcohol and every other thing they need ID for. You can not explain nor prove how only minority voting sites were closed under consolidation and why early voting is needed for minorities to vote.

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that consolidation only affects minorities not your word.

I live here. You don't. The Polling Place used to be within 100 feet of a lot of retired people who can't drive. You don't like what I say, you come here and prove me wrong. Of course, you would have to drive 3 miles from here to the nearest voting place. There is nothing to prove. No cite needed. Firsthand observation trumps your Rump logic.

3 miles is really close .

If I have to explain it to you one more time, it's a friggin waste of time. Just vote for Rump but try and do it's quietly. Some of us are trying to catch a nap.

You need a dirt nap?

Last edited:

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.

And it's not just happening in the South. It's happening all over the United States. I live in an area that has a large population of wheel chair bound people who really can't make the 3 miles to the nearest polling station. And they closed the one just down the street that these people used to vote in person. But I will say this, it's more frequent to happen in a Red Area. We are the only deep Red area in the state yet we have to travel at least 3 miles to vote in person. Most of these good people can't make that journey. The Public transportation would be overwhelmed by wheel chair riders quickly so that's not an option. The real reason for it is that disable people are more likely going to vote Democrat so you make it almost impossible for them to vote in person.

Instead, the workaround is to do mailin voting. No wonder the rtwingnutjobs are fighting it so hard.

The Democrat and Republican parties will provide transportation to anyone who needs it with just a phone call on election day. You knew that, but prefer to lie. Wheelchair bound voters should be using absentee ballots.

But if you have them you still need to have the Election Audit and After Election Audit in place. We have that here and it works. Yes, it costs a bit more but it's worth it.

Did NOT work in Cali, where they had something like 1.75MILL PROVISIONAL or spoiled ballots... That's just ANARCHY at a polling place and sheer incompetence.. I watch the State Registrar try to CLEAR THESE for about 10 days.. And at the end of 2 weeks -- THEY APPARENTLY GAVE UP... With about 600.000 ballots outstanding and certified the election...

Same day registration, provisionals, and having KNOWN non-citizens on your main rolls and ENCOURAGING THAT -- Is DESIGNED for anarchy and confusion....

I guess it's like our State Run Health Care System versus the initial opening of the online ACA. Ours ran and still does runs smoothly from day one. We hired the right people to set it up. Same goes for the mailin ballot system. We also included the Audits to go with it. Sounds to me like Cali didn't have a decent Audit system. You can't have mailin ballots without both the Election Audit where you have a commission monitoring the entire election including the mailin ballots and counting plus the After Election Audit where the election is reviewed by the same commission. Yes, it's costly. And if Colorado can afford it then I am damned sure that California can afford it. In fact, any state cannot afford NOT to have both audits whether they have mailin ballots or not. It gets the highest voter turnout because the voter trust the election. It ain't perfect but it's the best that can be done without a STNG Q power.

California cannot afford a postage stamp! BTW, dumbass, the correct term is "mail-in".

WTF is a "STNG Q power"?

Dumbfuck

Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
Liar. Provide EVIDENCE that with consolidation ONLY minority areas were effected.

The closure of the polling and voting place right down the street is in a high degree of Latino area as well as Handicap. Having to drive or transport 3 miles to the nearest polling place does discourage voters and it just so happens this is a minority and handicapped area who are more likely to vote Democrat. You don't have to believe it. You don't live here and your opinion means zippo. The people here use mailin ballots instead. That somewhat negated the shinanigans of closing the polling and voting place just down the street.
People like you seem to think the government paying for survival is a right. It is not. It is a gift from the taxpayer. And to many times it is not even appreciated. Some have earned it. Most are living of of the pity of others. Frankly, there is some truth for most of us all to some extent. You are a harbinger of your own demise. And the demise of a part of our nation that is not healthy. There is empathy and compassion. However there are tens of millions of people and tens of million more struggling to provide not only for themselves, but their families. We will see how this pandemic goes. Hopefully things will not change much. But you can sense we will lose more rights. Making it easier to deny people what you crave. Or worse, people who who do not agree with the new stringent rules and laws.

Wrong. Voting is a RIGHT, not something you can manipulate, take away at to your pleasure. And the manipulation of the Voting has nothing to do with the Pandemic. It's been going on long before that critter showed up. You just pulled your usual stunt of "Hey, look over there". Sorry, won't do that.

Hey Daryl, didn't the Democrats just try to nullify the 2016 election using phony 'Russia' propaganda? Talk about taking one's rights away.

Nope, when all the smoke cleared, the EC spoke and it was done and over. Yet another "Hey, look over there" routine coming from you.
Where ya been Daryl? They spent 3+ years trying to nullify the EC. Come on now.

Voter ID laws

Shelby County v. Holder

There are no 'Democratics' in the Democrat party. Hell, even what they call themselves is an obfuscation. The 'right' is trying to PREVENT dead Democrats from voting if you ask me. Now they want mail in voting....I guess because it's hard to pass of a dead body as a live voter at the polls.

It is ridiculous. During the 2008, 2012 elections is when so much of this supposed "disenfranchisement" was going on, and minorities had the highest turn outs ever.

They know they are full of crap. They just have nothing else to run on but lies and dishonesty. It's their entire ideology and political party.

It's just like AOC lying about using the "tax cuts for Amazon" to pay for schools and hospitals.

It's Jessie Smollett, paying other black people, to fake a hate crime.

This is the entire left-wing wrapped up in two people. That's all they have is evil, lies, and dishonesty.

You dems just dont think things thru and LIKE to change the rules without debate about possible bad side effects of what you do.. Because you're TOO focused on outcomes to worry about the DETAILS and designs of your proposals...

To wit -- Mail in ballots are GREAT when they are used as they TRADITIONALLY have been used.. When you start COLLECTING mail-in ballots -- or Early Voting ballots FARTHER AND FARTHER AHEAD of the actual election date you risk -------- DISENFRANCHISING a LARGE segment of your voters..

The number of early votes cast in the Democratic primaries for Super Tuesday contests is 4 million, according to figures as of Monday provided by TargetSmart, the National Election Poll and state secretaries of state, which were analyzed independently by NBC News.

The total includes 1.6 million in California, where 415 delegates are at stake, or 30 percent of the Super Tuesday total.

Many of those voters, however, cast their ballots before three of the candidates withdrew: Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar and Tom Steyer. That led to frustration on the part of some of their supporters on Monday and Tuesday when they learned that their early votes had been wasted on candidates who were no longer in the race. (In almost all states, an early vote is final once it is cast.)

Many people also voted before they knew about some of the candidates' significant victories. Before the Nevada Democratic primary, which Bernie Sanders won by over 20 points, 1,117,435 Democratic primary voters in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas had already cast absentee ballots. Those voters didn't know about Sanders' overwhelming win in Nevada, so there may be a difference between the early vote in those states and the Election Day vote based on that result.

Possibly 10% or more of Democrats "spoiled" their ballots because of these ZEALOUS and excessive conveniences... But you don't care.. NOW -- you'll want DO-OVERS after the election to fix your screw-ups..

This is an example of how in your lust for power --- The Dem party has BECOME the party of disenfranchisement,.. With SUPER delegates that have 70,000 times the voting power of a normal voter. Or RULES on primaries that change at a mere WHIM from DNC.. Or making it illegal for ANYONE in Cali to get on a general election ballot in NOV, that didn't place first or second in their "Jungle Primary"...

Poor design and execution.. Leads to foot wounding debacles like the inability to count 70,000 caucus votes in Iowa after MONTHS of money effort and media hype.. Tops Geraldo Riviera for embarrassing LIVE coverage of a empty vault...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back