How does one PREVENT women and minorities from Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red States generally have fewer polling locations. Thus the wait to vote is longer, getting to the location is more inconvenient, then the purge of voter rolls, to some, becomes a partisan affair. All the reason more we lengthy early voting in all states mandated by federal statute.

Complete Bullcrap.. Red states are generally more sparely populated.. So are the Post Offices and OTHER govt facilities... Might have to go to the next nearest town.. That's the way it is.. Lines are NOWHERE as long as they are in San Fran Bay Area...
All the more reason to mandate lengthy early voting.

So you lengthen the early voting periods, shut down more polling places in depressed areas and what then? The lines don't get any shorter. You just get fewer lines. OR......

You can save money on the excess voting areas by mailin ballots and setup an election audit and an after election audit. You can't get a mailin ballot unless you are already a registered voter so you have already met that criteria. But you can't have a mailin ballot system without the Audit systems otherwise you are going to be courting disaster. What is sounds to me is that some are more afraid of the two Audit Systems than the mailin ballot system as it will completely shut down the behind the scenes fraud or nearly so. I will admit that some are more creative in cheating than others but sooner or later, they get bagged.
Mail in ballots too. Another good idea.

Not if they are "HARVESTED" like the Dems proposed in legislation.. Creates an INDUSTRY of partisan "monkey wrenchers" handling mail-in ballots INSTEAD of the US Postal service.. Whoops!!! I lost the 25 ballots that didn't vote right????

Red States generally have fewer polling locations. Thus the wait to vote is longer, getting to the location is more inconvenient, then the purge of voter rolls, to some, becomes a partisan affair. All the reason more we lengthy early voting in all states mandated by federal statute.

Complete Bullcrap.. Red states are generally more sparely populated.. So are the Post Offices and OTHER govt facilities... Might have to go to the next nearest town.. That's the way it is.. Lines are NOWHERE as long as they are in San Fran Bay Area...

So you lengthen the early voting periods, shut down more polling places in depressed areas and what then? The lines don't get any shorter. You just get fewer lines. OR......

You can save money on the excess voting areas by mailin ballots and setup an election audit and an after election audit. You can't get a mailin ballot unless you are already a registered voter so you have already met that criteria. But you can't have a mailin ballot system without the Audit systems otherwise you are going to be courting disaster. What is sounds to me is that some are more afraid of the two Audit Systems than the mailin ballot system as it will completely shut down the behind the scenes fraud or nearly so. I will admit that some are more creative in cheating than others but sooner or later, they get bagged.

But if you have them you still need to have the Election Audit and After Election Audit in place. We have that here and it works. Yes, it costs a bit more but it's worth it.

Did NOT work in Cali, where they had something like 1.75MILL PROVISIONAL or spoiled ballots... That's just ANARCHY at a polling place and sheer incompetence.. I watch the State Registrar try to CLEAR THESE for about 10 days.. And at the end of 2 weeks -- THEY APPARENTLY GAVE UP... With about 600.000 ballots outstanding and certified the election...

Same day registration, provisionals, and having KNOWN non-citizens on your main rolls and ENCOURAGING THAT -- Is DESIGNED for anarchy and confusion....

But if you have them you still need to have the Election Audit and After Election Audit in place. We have that here and it works. Yes, it costs a bit more but it's worth it.

Agreed. More voters is better than fewer voters.

Not if they are "HARVESTED" like the Dems proposed in legislation.. Creates an INDUSTRY of partisan "monkey wrenchers" handling mail-in ballots INSTEAD of the US Postal service.. Whoops!!! I lost the 25 ballots that didn't vote right????
Sorry you lost your ballots.

So the legislation says something is being harvested or are you just making crap up?

Did NOT work in Cali, where they had something like 1.75MILL PROVISIONAL or spoiled ballots... That's just ANARCHY at a polling place and sheer incompetence.. I watch the State Registrar try to CLEAR THESE for about 10 days.. And at the end of 2 weeks -- THEY APPARENTLY GAVE UP... With about 600.000 ballots outstanding and certified the election...

Same day registration, provisionals, and having KNOWN non-citizens on your main rolls and ENCOURAGING THAT -- Is DESIGNED for anarchy and confusion....

I guess it's like our State Run Health Care System versus the initial opening of the online ACA. Ours ran and still does runs smoothly from day one. We hired the right people to set it up. Same goes for the mailin ballot system. We also included the Audits to go with it. Sounds to me like Cali didn't have a decent Audit system. You can't have mailin ballots without both the Election Audit where you have a commission monitoring the entire election including the mailin ballots and counting plus the After Election Audit where the election is reviewed by the same commission. Yes, it's costly. And if Colorado can afford it then I am damned sure that California can afford it. In fact, any state cannot afford NOT to have both audits whether they have mailin ballots or not. It gets the highest voter turnout because the voter trust the election. It ain't perfect but it's the best that can be done without a STNG Q power.

More LEGAL voters. Hence the Audits whether you have the mailin ballots or not. That is what scares the hell out of both controlling parties. It takes the cheat factor out and replaces it with felony convictions.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

More LEGAL voters. Hence the Audits whether you have the mailin ballots or not. That is what scares the hell out of both controlling parties. It takes the cheat factor out and replaces it with felony convictions.
Of course.

I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?

If I have to explain it to you one more time, it's a friggin waste of time. Just vote for Rump but try and do it's quietly. Some of us are trying to catch a nap.
Explain what? You got nothing. ID is free and women and minorities need ID to cash checks collect government benefits and everything else. They are no different from white men in that respect. Consolidated voting precincts allow for less people needed to run the election saving money and closing places that get like 30 voters what a waste. You people got nothing except bullshit lies and half truths.

I honestly don't believe I am afraid of Picture IDs (state issued IDs, DLs, Student IDs) and I don't believe you are afraid of the mailin voting. But with mailin voting, election audits and after election audits have to created and you are scared shitless of those since it would completely stop the voting fraud of the Republicans cold.
Lol yea. Dems do dont do viter fraud.
I swear, 98 percent of you idiots on this site are woven from the same cloth.
the ONLY Voter Fraud we have around here have all been done by Republicans. And that's how you turn a Red Area to a Purple area and then to a Blue area.
Answer the question put forth or stop posting the next off topic post will be reported.
I already did. The executives responsibility in war time; What does the federal government do? | ShareAmerica
That does not explain how one prevents women and minorities from voting. Quit posting irrelevant crap.
Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Yea, im the stupid one when you cant logically attack the premise.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.

Article sucks... Palast tries to pin Crosscheck on Trump to make his fake story relevant.. Truth is "Crosscheck" was NOT developed by Kobach in 2013, It was developed by his PREDECESSOR in 2005 .

Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck (commonly referred to as IVRC or Crosscheck) was a database software program which aggregated voter registration records from multiple states to identify voters who may have registered or voted in two or more states. Crosscheck was developed in 2005 by Kansas Secretary of State Ron Thornburgh in conjunction with Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska. In December 2019, the program was suspended indefinitely as part of a settlement[1] of a lawsuit filed by ACLU of Kansas challenging Kansas' management of the program.

Furthermore this program did NOT operate on a PRECINCT level.. It scanned for duplicate registrations across STATES... So it would be hard to target heavy minority precincts.. In fact, it would affect affluent "snowbirds" more than minorities in actual practice..

The program ITSELF was crap.. But SOMETHING needs to be done to assure that folks are NOT voting in one state and MAILING IN a ballot to their LAST place of residence.. This is SOLELY a FEDERAL issue.. And there needs to be Congressional attention to REQUIRING the cooperation of the states to DO some form of "cross-checking"...
Article is a matter of fact. Glad to see you have no other excuse. Kobach used a scheme to cross out minority voters by using James E. Brown and James R. Brown as the same person, and called it double voting. As the video points out, Kobach got caught lying about that. It is what it is, "cheating." And there are no arguments that can change that fact.

And he did that with over a million voters. That turned the election for the cheater in the WH.

"Some form of cross-checking" as you put it, was nothing more than cheating.

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
Liar. Provide EVIDENCE that with consolidation ONLY minority areas were effected.
"Liar?" About what? The evidence that 868 polls were closed in the south, is all the evidence anyone would ever need. Dude, it's forensics. Without the polls, there are no votes. Telling me I'm a liar, just proves you have no argument.

How many of those 868 polls were REOPENED somewhere else? Happens all the time.. Polling places change with demographics and turn-out...
Closed means closed. I have seen no information that changes that number. Have you? There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Explain to me HOW "Arizona is in the South"... The Arizona closures are FAR MORE serious than the ones in the ACTUAL STATES targeted by the 1965 Voting RActs that the SupCt modified... Now I KNOW Arizona has a large HISPANIC population, but not a Black one..

Also, with a bit of effort, you find that the counts in your article are LARGELY EARLY voting convenience centers that have been MOVED from place to place because they can't cover 12 days of early voting with only minimal traffic,... I'm figuring this is where the high counts are coming from...

Arizona is a Republican state, with a large minority population. Does that answer your question?

The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats, and kills their poll closings scam in minority areas.

The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats, and kills their poll closings scam in minority areas.
The Right doesn't like that, because there will be too much voting by Democrats

And some of it will even be legal.

Dumbfuck

Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
Liar. Provide EVIDENCE that with consolidation ONLY minority areas were effected.

The closure of the polling and voting place right down the street is in a high degree of Latino area as well as Handicap. Having to drive or transport 3 miles to the nearest polling place does discourage voters and it just so happens this is a minority and handicapped area who are more likely to vote Democrat. You don't have to believe it. You don't live here and your opinion means zippo. The people here use mailin ballots instead. That somewhat negated the shinanigans of closing the polling and voting place just down the street.
People like you seem to think the government paying for survival is a right. It is not. It is a gift from the taxpayer. And to many times it is not even appreciated. Some have earned it. Most are living of of the pity of others. Frankly, there is some truth for most of us all to some extent. You are a harbinger of your own demise. And the demise of a part of our nation that is not healthy. There is empathy and compassion. However there are tens of millions of people and tens of million more struggling to provide not only for themselves, but their families. We will see how this pandemic goes. Hopefully things will not change much. But you can sense we will lose more rights. Making it easier to deny people what you crave. Or worse, people who who do not agree with the new stringent rules and laws.

Actually, all of it is, and you are right, too many Democrats, and Republicans are cheaters. Which means, they do not support free and fair elections. Winning for them means cheating. So ha, why have elections?

Actually, all of it is, and you are right, too many Democrats, and Republicans are cheaters. Which means, they do not support free and fair elections. Winning for them means cheating. So ha, why have elections?

Actually, all of it is,

Right. All Dem voting is legal.
That's why they whine so much about Voter ID.

Actually, all of it is,

Right. All Dem voting is legal.
That's why they whine so much about Voter ID.
But you just said some of it is "even legal." You lie and you're a waste of time. See you.

Dumbfuck

The closure of the polling and voting place right down the street is in a high degree of Latino area as well as Handicap. Having to drive or transport 3 miles to the nearest polling place does discourage voters and it just so happens this is a minority and handicapped area who are more likely to vote Democrat. You don't have to believe it. You don't live here and your opinion means zippo. The people here use mailin ballots instead. That somewhat negated the shinanigans of closing the polling and voting place just down the street.
People like you seem to think the government paying for survival is a right. It is not. It is a gift from the taxpayer. And to many times it is not even appreciated. Some have earned it. Most are living of of the pity of others. Frankly, there is some truth for most of us all to some extent. You are a harbinger of your own demise. And the demise of a part of our nation that is not healthy. There is empathy and compassion. However there are tens of millions of people and tens of million more struggling to provide not only for themselves, but their families. We will see how this pandemic goes. Hopefully things will not change much. But you can sense we will lose more rights. Making it easier to deny people what you crave. Or worse, people who who do not agree with the new stringent rules and laws.

Wrong. Voting is a RIGHT, not something you can manipulate, take away at to your pleasure. And the manipulation of the Voting has nothing to do with the Pandemic. It's been going on long before that critter showed up. You just pulled your usual stunt of "Hey, look over there". Sorry, won't do that.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I keep hearing this from retarded lefties that somehow voter ID or purging the rolls or consolidating voting stations prevents women and minorities from voting. Would one of you Morons please post SPECIFICALLY how it is more detrimental to these groups then say White Men?

If I have to explain it to you one more time, it's a friggin waste of time. Just vote for Rump but try and do it's quietly. Some of us are trying to catch a nap.
Explain what? You got nothing. ID is free and women and minorities need ID to cash checks collect government benefits and everything else. They are no different from white men in that respect. Consolidated voting precincts allow for less people needed to run the election saving money and closing places that get like 30 voters what a waste. You people got nothing except bullshit lies and half truths.

I honestly don't believe I am afraid of Picture IDs (state issued IDs, DLs, Student IDs) and I don't believe you are afraid of the mailin voting. But with mailin voting, election audits and after election audits have to created and you are scared shitless of those since it would completely stop the voting fraud of the Republicans cold.
Lol yea. Dems do dont do viter fraud.
I swear, 98 percent of you idiots on this site are woven from the same cloth.

Of course the Dems do voter fraud. The difference is, the Dems don't deny it like your bunch does. They just don't mention it nor do they defend it. And the Dem controlled State is more likely to clean it's act up at the State Level. The State has little to say on local elections. And there are way too many Boss Hoggs running around. If a local area wants to clean up bad enough, it will clean up.

Translation: Ol' rump-boy Daryl here has no explanation. That's OK, Daryl, go take your nappy, the rest of us will vote for Trump. LOUDLY!!!! :eusa_dance:

Dumbfuck

Wrong. Voting is a RIGHT, not something you can manipulate, take away at to your pleasure. And the manipulation of the Voting has nothing to do with the Pandemic. It's been going on long before that critter showed up. You just pulled your usual stunt of "Hey, look over there". Sorry, won't do that.

Hey Daryl, didn't the Democrats just try to nullify the 2016 election using phony 'Russia' propaganda? Talk about taking one's rights away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back