How does anyone support this man...

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
I know everyone who talks in front of the camera makes mistakes now and then but I mean cmon, is there any president in history who has more examples of being an idiot than George W Bush. I just dont get how anyone can support this man. Partisanship aside, its obvious this guy has a screw loose. How did he even graduate college? I wonder.

Enjoy this link..I think it proves my point.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3J-L29iT8[/ame]

I don't think anyone voted for Bush as a person, he was 'voted' in simply because he was the Republican candidate.

It's fairly obvious that Bush is nothing but a mere puppet or better yet a scapegoat for the real masterminds (Papa Bush, Dickie Boy) who are behind all of his 'endeavours'.

However, it is quite painful and embarrassing (and I'm not even American) to watch/listen to him make a speech - he simply is just not smart enough to memorize pre-written speeches for him...forget an impromptu interview!

Partisanship aside
I think not since the vid has two Dems then George who is the Republican.

Let me slant this the other way a bit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcVEvG4L9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcVEvG4L9Y[/ame]:clap2: :bowdown:

Thats what happens when you spend most of your life in the white house. I think he graduated because his dad gave him a presidential pardon from failing college. Trust me, you dont want to be the professor that failed the presidents son. Also, I think he kind of smiled and winked his way through grad school. I cant believe he even got his masters.

September 4th, 1976. He got a DUI! At the age of 30?!?! Who gets a DUI at the age of 30, what an irresponsible man.

I mean, what a failure, he even was instrumental in trading away samy sosa from the Texas Rangers, when he was part owner. Is there anything he does not fail at? Oh wait, he makes alot of money very easily. I guess we elected someone who got a degree in HISTORY?? And who got a buisness degree? Cmon america you elected a man who focused his life on history, and making money. No wonder he does not think things through, and try to predict what will happen.

I don't think anyone voted for Bush as a person, he was 'voted' in simply because he was the Republican candidate.

It's fairly obvious that Bush is nothing but a mere puppet or better yet a scapegoat for the real masterminds (Papa Bush, Dickie Boy) who are behind all of his 'endeavours'.

However, it is quite painful and embarrassing (and I'm not even American) to watch/listen to him make a speech - he simply is just not smart enough to memorize pre-written speeches for him...forget an impromptu interview!

SO you are a foriegn troll? Never had one of those here before!

Thats what happens when you spend most of your life in the white house. I think he graduated because his dad gave him a presidential pardon from failing college. Trust me, you dont want to be the professor that failed the presidents son. Also, I think he kind of smiled and winked his way through grad school. I cant believe he even got his masters.

September 4th, 1976. He got a DUI! At the age of 30?!?! Who gets a DUI at the age of 30, what an irresponsible man.

I mean, what a failure, he even was instrumental in trading away samy sosa from the Texas Rangers, when he was part owner. Is there anything he does not fail at? Oh wait, he makes alot of money very easily. I guess we elected someone who got a degree in HISTORY?? And who got a buisness degree? Cmon america you elected a man who focused his life on history, and making money.

SO what are you grand accomplishments? Got any? Thought not. How many degrees from what schools have you got? Thought not.

Youare going to have to do better than just bashing Bush if you expect serious debate...or are you just trolling?

I liked Reagan. I thought he was the bomb. I admired him and he gave great speeches. At least Reagan looked like a stud in front of the camera so when the average public saw him he came off great. Bush on the other hand, well I dont think we need to get into that. I am not against George because he is republican. I am against George because he is a stone cold idiot.

SO what are you grand accomplishments? Got any? Thought not. How many degrees from what schools have you got? Thought not.

Youare going to have to do better than just bashing Bush if you expect serious debate...or are you just trolling?

Oh yeah, we're the trolls :rolleyes:

Got anything intelligent or useful to contribute? Thought not :wtf:

CSM those are lame attempts at deflection. He was not running for president so he doesnt have to be asked about his qualifications. The topic is Bush, not one of the posters. Nice deflection though. I didnt post his expecting serious debate. I just posted because I thought it was funny.

I think its funny that when someone bashes Bush for not being smart somone, like YOU will say well what are YOUR accomplishments. Well if we were running for president it might matter. Since we are not no one should give a shit. Nice try though

In an attempt to even the playing field here I will submit these quotes from the one that you "believe" to be an idiot.
He is not perfect as every President before him was not perfect, but an Idiot, I think not.
The best hope for peace in our world is the expansion of freedom in all the world.

I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon.

Americans are a free people, who know that freedom is the right of every person and the future of every nation. The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the world; it is God's gift to humanity.

We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail.

After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers.

America is a Nation with a mission - and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace - a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman.

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people.

Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.

Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.

Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time.

The momentum of freedom in our world is unmistakable - and it is not carried forward by our power alone. We can trust in that greater power Who guides the unfolding of the years. And in all that is to come, we can know that His purposes are just and true.

You can't put democracy and freedom back into a box.

As my life has become more complicated, I treasure the basics; faith, family, and my friends.

I see a great day for our country.

After the shipwreck of communism came years of relative quiet, years of repose, years of sabbatical - and then there came a day of fire.

There is only one force of history that can break the reign of hatred and resentment, and expose the pretensions of tyrants, and reward the hopes of the decent and tolerant, and that is the force of human freedom.

Our goal instead is to help others find their own voice, attain their own freedom, and make their own way.

Liberty will come to those who love it.

In America's ideal of freedom, citizens find the dignity and security of economic independence, instead of laboring on the edge of subsistence.

History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty.

There is no limit to the greatness of America!

"... We also have essential responsibilities here at home, the unfinished work of American freedom. In a world moving toward liberty, we are determined to show the meaning and the promise of liberty. The greatest strength of America is the heart and soul of the American people. Every time a volunteer reaches out to a neighbor in need, our nation grows stronger and more hopeful."
George W. Bush

CSM those are lame attempts at deflection. He was not running for president so he doesnt have to be asked about his qualifications. The topic is Bush, not one of the posters. Nice deflection though. I didnt post his expecting serious debate. I just posted because I thought it was funny.

I think its funny that when someone bashes Bush for not being smart somone, like YOU will say well what are YOUR accomplishments. Well if we were running for president it might matter. Since we are not no one should give a shit. Nice try though

No I think what's more funny is that people like him try to defend Bush and even try to claim he isn't an idiot ...really makes you how big of an idiot they must be :lol:

In an attempt to even the playing field here I will submit these quotes from the one that you "believe" to be an idiot.
He is not perfect as every President before him was not perfect, but an Idiot, I think not.
George W. Bush

I'm pretty sure he didn't come up with those on his own ...but that doesn't matter. It's how he presents himself, his mannerisms, his inability to make intelligent comments that are not scripted, etc. that makes him appear as an idiot.

No I think what's more funny is that people like him try to defend Bush and even try to claim he isn't an idiot ...really makes you how big of an idiot they must be

Pud, instead of off the cuff comments, why don't you post some fact?

Pud, instead of off the cuff comments, why don't you post some fact?

Facts about what? That he's an idiot? There's already plenty of that presented already. Anyways, It's my OPINION he's an idiot - you're free to disagree with that all you want.

Forum List

Back