How Do You View The Tea Party Movement

The Teaparty movement is a great thing.. and it has been a long time coming. It is being demonized and lied about by those on the left who fear any movement to quash their ever increasing lust for money and power and their moves to curb individual freedoms.

They can't effectively counter the arguments, so they seek to destroy personally those invoved. Certainly not a new tactic. But it is being seen for what it is...

Last edited:
They'd have a lot better chance of getting their message across if their spokespeople weren't a bunch of blowhards, buffoons, and bullshit artists.

The Teaparty movement is a great thing.. and it has been a long time coming. It is being demonized and lied about by those on the left who fear any movement to quash their ever increasing lust for money and power and their moves to curb individual freedoms.

They can't effectively counter the arguments, so they seek to destroy personally those invoved. Certainly not a new tactic. But it is being seen for what it is...

Wow. Partisan hack much?

Wow. Partisan hack much?

Wow... thanks for demonstrating so vividly my point.

Wow. Partisan hack much?

Wow... thanks for demonstrating so vividly my point.

You illustrated your OWN point. If you'll actually read what I've said so far in this thread...I've been even-handed even down right encouraging of this movement. Feel free to scroll back.

You're the one saying "the left = evul!!" in broad, sweeping terms. Stop painting everyone with one brush and get a little more sophisticated, will ya?

They'd have a lot better chance of getting their message across if their spokespeople weren't a bunch of blowhards, buffoons, and bullshit artists.

How many tea party gatherings have you been to? My guess is zero.

Your guess is right.

I've got better things to with my time than to spend it with a bunch crackpots waving stupid signs around.

I am worried that if the Tea Party decides to have a candidate of their own, it will split the conservative ticket, giving The Anointed One, another win. I think the Democrats are counting on it. They DO know how to campaign.

I think that's why you're seeing a movement to re-focus the party on issues not being...well...a party.

I see it as the only people that actually seem to care that the nation is going broke.

I respect the ones who complained about the patriot act and are complaining now.

If they are only complaining now, they are full of shit and hypocrites.

I am worried that if the Tea Party decides to have a candidate of their own, it will split the conservative ticket, giving The Anointed One, another win. I think the Democrats are counting on it. They DO know how to campaign.

True, but when we win, we dont lock step with our ideas like the republicans do. I give you guys that one.

True, but when we win, we dont lock step with our ideas like the republicans do. I give you guys that one.

When this administration wins anything, America loses. You will soon see, if you open your eyes and ears. Think bankruptcy and soon.

Respectfully,

Aqua*

And that's why there's no compromise and things get worse. That right there.

Amazing.

And that's why there's no compromise and things get worse. That right there.

Amazing.

And that is what the Obama admin. is hoping for; a collaspe, so they can take over the country, as they attempt to achieve their goal of a One World Order. Right now they control 51%. And we ain't seen nuttin` yet! America, the weakening.

I am not a right winger, but I do see the Tea Party, or what I like to call "the right wing revolution", as a threat to the Republican party itself!!

Do I agree with the tea party? I do not know. All I know is the following.

1)they argued for tax cuts and we got tax cuts
2) they argued against health care and we got health care
3)They argued against Stimulus and we got stimulus
4)They argued against TARP and we got TARP

One out of four means they are not effective. This tends to suggest they will not be effective once they gain office! I do not want to give them the chance.

What planet do you live on?

The spending bill was passed in February '09 and TARP was created before Bush left office.

The first Tea Parties were in large part in response to those actions.

Obamacare was forced through Congress using every sleazy trick imaginable.

Ask Stupak if he thinks the Tea Party movement is ineffective. They ended his career.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back