How do you people get past the FACT that you are TORTURING CHILDREN?

WOW, 1001 reasons why it is OK to torture children.

You people are sick.

No one has said it is okay to torture children.
Are you kidding? Every asshole on this thread justifies or gives excuses for Israel torturing children.

and you see no problem with kids in kindergarten bring taught to kill and openly declare they want to die as suicide bombers?

Kids learning to handle rifles and automatics longer than they are tall?

Kids learning how to break a neck or how to stab someone?

They don't learn yo throw a ball, they learn to throw rocks at people and Molotov cocktail to set fires.

How is this not torturing their minds and leaving life long scares on their psyche? How is sending a kid of 9-13 out to be a suicide bomber not torture?

The camps in Lebanon were training grounds and I know most camps are to various degrees. Where is you concern for what palestinians are doing to their own children?

These are not kids, they are well trained warriors and sadly need to be treated that way so they do the least harm to others or themselves.

lollipops or chewing gum and a pat on the head is how you think they should be treated while they have a knife in their hand?
Deflection much?

You people are sick.

Are you kidding? Every asshole on this thread justifies or gives excuses for Israel torturing children.

and you see no problem with kids in kindergarten bring taught to kill and openly declare they want to die as suicide bombers?

They don't learn yo throw a ball, they learn to throw rocks at people and Molotov cocktail to set fires.

How is this not torturing their minds and leaving life long scares on their psyche? How is sending a kid of 9-13 out to be a suicide bomber not torture?

The camps in Lebanon were training grounds and I know most camps are to various degrees. Where is you concern for what palestinians are doing to their own children?

These are not kids, they are well trained warriors and sadly need to be treated that way so they do the least harm to others or themselves.

lollipops or chewing gum and a pat on the head is how you think they should be treated while they have a knife in their hand?
Deflection much?
So now fact is deflection.

You people are sick.

Deflection much?
Stupid excuses for torturing children.

Deflection much?
I agree, Muslims have no excuse for torturing their children.
I wonder if the Muslim Amazon sells Bulletproof Vests made of Muslim Children.

Deflection much?
Dumbfuck post of the day!:clap::clap::clap:

Deflection much?
Dumbfuck post of the day!:clap::clap::clap:
You found the Font Button!
So now I know your IQ is 1.

Oh come on, not calling the parents of a child taken into custody, while falling short of perfect humanitarian behavior, is NOT torture.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see the willingness of Arabs-Moslems to use their children for cheap propaganda.

A 3 years old, confused Palestinian kid.
Sums it all up pretty clearly.

Another Soros funded lie-

In the second category are organizations that aim to shi U.S. public opinion regarding the Israeli- Palestinian con ict. e report examines the role of the Soros family in supporting U.S.-based organizations such as J Street, Media Matters, the Center for American Progress, the National
Iranian American Council (NIAC), and the Institute for Middle East Understanding. ese groups share the goal of in uencing American public opinion and leaders on Middle East policy issues, and reducing domestic support for Israel. NIAC seeks to enhance the public standing of the Iranian regime and shield it from efforts to prevent the illicit acquisition of nuclear weapons.

http://www.ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf

And what does it say about you... as a human being?

ISRAEL TORTURES CHILDREN

Despite hundreds of complaints of Shin Bet torture, Israel yet to launch single investigation
Torture, Israeli-style - as described by the interrogators themselves
Opinion Will the U.S. stop importing Israeli torture techniques?
read more: Israel tortures Palestinian children, Amnesty report says

Israel tortures Palestinian children, Amnesty report says

(JEWISH SOURCE)

That's awful! The sooner the Palies move to Egypt or Saudi Arabia, the better.

Palescumians teach their offspring to murder jews.

I give no fucks how Israel deals with them.

That's obvious and pathetic propaganda designed to fool only the least critical thinkers.

View attachment 123140

That is how you teach your children to murder!

That's obvious and pathetic propaganda designed to fool only the least critical thinkers.

I agree, Muslims aren't known for critical thinking.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see the willingness of Arabs-Moslems to use their children for cheap propaganda.
Indeed, who would do such a thing?

Oops!

When did You ever see Israel pushing pictures of dead children's bodies for propaganda gains?
We love our children, and protect them -we don't use them to dig tunnels, carry suicide missions or stab people. Get real.

Were those Israeli kids trained to look for confrontation, like this Palestinian poster child?

Or maybe You saw Israeli kids in an orchestrated situation, like this confused 3 year old Palestinian boy??
The father actually tells them to SHOOT HIS OWN KID:

Last edited:
The Palistinians do the torturing

261442_311994155576891_635249657_n.jpg

sickkid.jpg

Thanks, guys and gals, I think I get it now. It isn't that you get past it by ignoring it, you actually support it... you aren't human, you are something else. Humans care how children are treated. We find them beautiful, special and precious. We don't care what their race is or what their nationality is... we just love them.

Forum List

Back