How do you people get past the FACT that you are TORTURING CHILDREN?

Idk, how do you get past the fact that some cultural groups deliberately encourage children to commit crimes and murder people?
Start a thread, asshole, it appears you get past it by derailing threads with your bullshit.

What bullshit? Are you denying that children are part of the "resistance"?
Start a thread, asshole, this thread is on TORTURING CHILDREN!

CHILDREN!

little kids... c'mon now...
Is there a Bullshit Zone?

Trying to slam Israel once again?

Don't you get tired of this cr@p?
Talk about shooting the messenger, ISRAEL IS "SLAMMING" HERSELF BASED ON HER BEHAVIOR.

Don't you get tired of defending the horror she wreaks on the native children of that land? No, actually, you don't. You're in here daily supporting it. Sorry.

No, this thread is not about torturing children. (The report you linked to is virtually absent of any real information or documentation, let alone actual proof of any kind of wrong-doing.)

Its about demonizing Israel (read: Jews). Again. With your bizarre never-ending Jew hatred. And with your penchant for dropping out of the conversation as soon as it becomes an actual conversation about ALL of the factors which contribute.

As an objective topic of conversation, let's discuss the treatment of children in prison. I'm game. Let's do it.

Let's come up with some objective measures. Why are children imprisoned? Is it ethically correct to imprison children at all? Under what circumstances? What treatment should be expected?
If you can't accept that people hate those who torture children, regardless of their claimed religion and that Israel demonizes herself with this exact behavior, then you are so morally bankrupt that any further discussion with you is fruitless.

G-d forbid, but when you grow up you might actually have children of your own and this might make more sense to you. But I doubt that.

I'm pretty sure Shusha has children of her own. I believe she mentioned it once or twice.

Two boys. Two girls. And a lost one (stillborn baby girl).

Palescumians teach their offspring to murder jews.

I give no fucks how Israel deals with them.

That's obvious and pathetic propaganda designed to fool only the least critical thinkers.

upload_2017-4-24_12-48-6.jpeg

That is how you teach your children to murder!

Thank you.

Inappropriate, yes. Torture? No.

many of these children are trained to fight to the death and to kill. These are not kids leaving sunday school to get an ice cream at the corner store. These are children that attack soldiers.

Which is my point as well. When kids are taught to kill and become combatants -- who is torturing them? (That is a rhetorical question, folks. Its a war crime, and the responsibility rests solely on the culture which encourages it.)

Palescumians teach their offspring to murder jews.

I give no fucks how Israel deals with them.

That's obvious and pathetic propaganda designed to fool only the least critical thinkers.

View attachment 123140

That is how you teach your children to murder!

What should we teach children about war? While they are hiding in bomb shelters for five days straight?

The context of this photo is necessary to understand. It was a staged photo event after several days of shelling, the first time any of the residents of the town had not been locked in bomb shelters in five days. The parents were the ones writing messages to Nasrallah on the missiles. The children, at the request of the photo-"journalists", were then handed the markers and added their doodles. No one is actively teaching the children to hate or murder, beyond what they already know and had just lived through.

What messages should children in Israel grow up with?

Thank you.

Inappropriate, yes. Torture? No.

many of these children are trained to fight to the death and to kill. These are not kids leaving sunday school to get an ice cream at the corner store. These are children that attack soldiers.

Which is my point as well. When kids are taught to kill and become combatants -- who is torturing them? (That is a rhetorical question, folks. Its a war crime, and the responsibility rests solely on the culture which encourages it.)

the abuse is using kids for war, training and brainwashing them.......in the name of paradise

WOW, 1001 reasons why it is OK to torture children.

You people are sick.

No one has said it is okay to torture children.
Are you kidding? Every asshole on this thread justifies or gives excuses for Israel torturing children.

and you see no problem with kids in kindergarten bring taught to kill and openly declare they want to die as suicide bombers?

Kids learning to handle rifles and automatics longer than they are tall?

Kids learning how to break a neck or how to stab someone?

They don't learn yo throw a ball, they learn to throw rocks at people and Molotov cocktail to set fires.

How is this not torturing their minds and leaving life long scares on their psyche? How is sending a kid of 9-13 out to be a suicide bomber not torture?

The camps in Lebanon were training grounds and I know most camps are to various degrees. Where is you concern for what palestinians are doing to their own children?

These are not kids, they are well trained warriors and sadly need to be treated that way so they do the least harm to others or themselves.

lollipops or chewing gum and a pat on the head is how you think they should be treated while they have a knife in their hand?

Forum List

Back