How Do You Describe Love?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is it by the way people show affection towards one another, feelings like trust, mutual respect, honest communication, and commitment towards one another, or do you think of things like roses and chocolates? Or all of the above? I'm in the last category and just curious because I was just discussing this with my fiancee and I think another really good answer was his about how love is indescribable.

I also think that love can be described by having a warm and special feeling whenever you see your loved one(s) and whenever you're thinking about them as well. 🥰

Agape (head love, as distinct from heart love) involving especially,

Assent of will (gladly giving up one's own will for the greater good).
Judgment (discernment in all things).
Duty (self-sacrifice).
Propriety (proper manners and conduct in all things and relationships).

Agape is love in the broad social sense.

Last edited:
Is it by the way people show affection towards one another, feelings like trust, mutual respect, honest communication, and commitment towards one another, or do you think of things like roses and chocolates? Or all of the above? I'm in the last category and just curious because I was just discussing this with my fiancee and I think another really good answer was his about how love is indescribable.
Love is nothing more than a White Snake power ballad!

Love = a word , maybe you said , maybe you heard ....

you have to be funny or good looking

if you're good looking, i'll be your slave and kiss your feet

if you're funny, i'll...exchange jokes with you, preferably on social media

if you're both funny and good looking, why you're the TOTAL PACKAGE!

Forum List

Back