How do you all do it???

This place is just fine as is. More rules and more enforcement would ruin what makes this place fun.

I agree. That's why I called for following the rules as they are. Almost always when rules or policies are created based on failures or conditions, the new rules and policies go further than necessary; it's just human nature. If people don't want to see a rule change then they should follow the rules that are in place. This is, after-all, private property. We're guests.

We are an enraged country.

Too many people are hammers who view the opposition as nails…

This very post is dividing us by painting the Dems with this broad brush.

And this just proves my point. I am not a Dem, voted for one Dem POTUS in my lifetime and that was not even this century. But in your world there are only Repub and Dems, your mind cannot allow for anything else to exist, as then you cannot demonize half the country.
It's a very narrow brush. You just wish we were fooled into thinking you weren't like Joe.

• If you voted for Joe Biden then you support open borders.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you're OK with 80% of women and girls coming across our southern border being sexually assaulted en-route to the border.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you're OK with 100,000 Americans being killed by illegal opioids and Fentanyl.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you support abortion.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you support burning small businesses, black-owned businesses.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you support lowering wages by flooding the labor market with illegal workers not even protected by the Federal minimum wage.

I could go on if you'd like. So the brush is very narrow: you either voted for Joe Biden or you did not. Which is it?

It's a very narrow brush. You just wish we were fooled into thinking you weren't like Joe.

• If you voted for Joe Biden then you support open borders.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you're OK with 80% of women and girls coming across our southern border being sexually assaulted en-route to the border.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you're OK with 100,000 Americans being killed by illegal opioids and Fentanyl.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you support abortion.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you support burning small businesses, black-owned businesses.
  • If you voted for Joe Biden then you support lowering wages by flooding the labor market with illegal workers not even protected by the Federal minimum wage.

I could go on if you'd like. So the brush is very narrow: you either voted for Joe Biden or you did not. Which is it?

I did not

Not any different now than in the 1950's and 60's, when Communists in American academia launched their culture wars at the behest of the Soviet intelligence agencies. They also are probably behind such false flag operations as 'Libertarianism' on the right as well.

Your intolerance for opposing points of view demonstrates exactly what the OP is about.

You just assume that anyone that holds a view that you don't like is a 'communist'. You throw the term around like a monkey throwing shit.

I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there.

Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.
Families are breaking apart, friendships are lost and all for what?

We all want the same basic things.
Happiness
Personal success
The best for our kids/grandkids
Politicians that respect us
Safety

Those are the things that should bind us together, not the latest green policy or voter ID law. Those things are perhipial and unrelated to the list above.
There is not a person on this forum I couldn't sit and have a drink with. NOT ONE. There is common ground to be found if you want to find it. Problem is we all (including myself) look for the crack to fit our argument into.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.

Yes, most of us want the things you listed, however the greed of the wealthiest and most powerful prevents most Americans (and the people throughout the world) from obtaining those things. Yet there are millions of sycophants that continue to support them.

I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there.

Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.
Families are breaking apart, friendships are lost and all for what?

We all want the same basic things.
Happiness
Personal success
The best for our kids/grandkids
Politicians that respect us
Safety

Those are the things that should bind us together, not the latest green policy or voter ID law. Those things are perhipial and unrelated to the list above.
There is not a person on this forum I couldn't sit and have a drink with. NOT ONE. There is common ground to be found if you want to find it. Problem is we all (including myself) look for the crack to fit our argument into.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.

If you believe that everyone should have the things you listed, do you support the 'Common-Prosperity' policies that the Chinese are implementing?

This very post is dividing us by painting the Dems with this broad brush.
No - it's just observant of the truth.
And this just proves my point.
I doubt it.
I am not a Dem, voted for one Dem POTUS in my lifetime and that was not even this century.
Okay.
But in your world there are only Repub and Dems,
Have you read ANYTHING I've written here?

There are two wings of the same criminally conservative party that runs the country for the oligarchy.

TWO criminal wings.

TWO.

Your ridiculous claim that I see the world as Dems/Repubs reveals a startling ignorance of my frequently expressed world view, including a post I made - and you quoted - in this very thread.

Get your head out of your ass.
your mind cannot allow for anything else to exist,
See above.
as then you cannot demonize half the country.
See above.

Your intolerance for opposing points of view demonstrates exactly what the OP is about.

You just assume that anyone that holds a view that you don't like is a 'communist'. You throw the term around like a monkey throwing shit.

Projection. It's no great exercise to trace all the left wing bullshit to its source, since most of you aren't that bright anyway and some of of you clearly don't even know where the crap you parrot comes from; it's an accurate term and the only shit flinging monkeys are you and your ilk.

Projection. It's no great exercise to trace all the left wing bullshit to its source, since most of you aren't that bright anyway and some of of you clearly don't even know where the crap you parrot comes from; it's an accurate term and the only shit flinging monkeys are you and your ilk.
I remember when the triggered ones thought the term "snowflake" referred to ashes flying through the air from the smokestacks of Nazi crematoria. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: The story about Trump being in league with the devil because he supposedly held the Bible upside down was really fun! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back