How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

It's going in the opposite direction now. 12 years of Temperature Reduction is now allowing for ice creation. Try to use your brains. And, it's the sun that is heating up the earth or cooling off. Do you think the sun is always giving off the same amount of heat every decade? No, it's in flux and we know this, don't we. It's not mankind to where you have to kill off 90% of humanity. But, you folk want to do this anyways, right? Let's start with your family first. How's that. Put your death where your mouth is. You people are horrible people. This is what happens when you deny God.
WTF!
Your Crazy deluded MFing Liars.
2016 Was the Hottest Year (with 2020 near tying it) until 2023, which is the hottest year in not only modern times, but probably in our entire interglacial period.

1713882622107.png

At Demented Idiot westwall who feedbacked these absolutely True numbers (found net-wide) 'Fake News.'

`

Last edited:

WTF!
Your Crazy deluded MFing Liar.
2016 Was the Hottest Year (with 2020 near tying it) until 2023, which is the hottest year in not only modern times, but probably in our entire interglacial period.

1713882622107.png

At Demented Idiot westwall who feedbacked these absolutely True numbers (found net-wide) 'Fake News.'

`
Robert W just used a quote from the Chicago Tribune and cut off the the second part of the quote. These a-holes are totally dishonest. They can’t even lie about their lies without being caught.

Hilarious…Robert W keeps using links that support AGW. The problem is, you bozos can’t read…
The link I supplied is about ice being as thick as 3000 feet. We all know about ice thickness.
I will tell you more in fact. Yosemite Valley was formed by 3 separate ice ages. Which of them did Man end? None of them in fact.

Where was it hottest? Not at Death Valley where it is our standard of temperature.

Death Valley

Geography and Map Division. Not only is Death Valley the hottest place on earth, Badwater Basin within the valley is the lowest point in North America, sitting at 282 feet below sea level.Aug 25, 2023

Adiabatic heating ... "lowest point" is the same as "highest pressure" ...

Robert W just used a quote from the Chicago Tribune and cut off the the second part of the quote. These a-holes are totally dishonest. They can’t even lie about their lies without being caught.
I thought you wanted the answer about Chicago. I supplied it to you. I gave you the link in fact.

The link I supplied is about ice being as thick as 3000 feet. We all know about ice thickness.
I will tell you more in fact. Yosemite Valley was formed by 3 separate ice ages. Which of them did Man end? None of them in fact.
I don’t want to hear your made up shit. You got it from the Smithsonian. They support AGW. Now you’re claiming what , you just pick and choose what you are going to believe regardless of who prints it ? What bullshit. We caught you again being a fking hypocrite. The deniers are science illiterates so you go to real science to get a few facts, then you change or delete the info to suit your made up shit.

Only really dishonest people pull this shit.

I thought you wanted the answer about Chicago. I supplied it to you. I gave you the link in fact.
But you cut off the entire quote so you could lie about how and why the glacier melted faster later during man’s activities….you’re dishonest.

You just googled what you wanted, then misquoted it to serve your purpose and got caught again.

But you cut off the entire quote so you could lie about how and why the glacier melted faster later during man’s activities….you’re dishonest.

You just googled what you wanted, then misquoted it to serve your purpose and got caught again.
No, that is you lying. The link gave much more. I do not see you supplying links.

I don’t want to hear your made up shit. You got it from the Smithsonian. They support AGW. Now you’re claiming what , you just pick and choose what you are going to believe regardless of who prints it ? What bullshit. We caught you again being a fking hypocrite. The deniers are science illiterates so you go to real science to get a few facts, then you change or delete the info to suit your made up shit.

Only really dishonest people pull this shit.
You read shit and tell us about that shit. I supplied a link. I am not the author of the link. In fact it stated at chicago the ice was 3000 feet thick. It was less than the person you argued with. But it was not done by me. I rounded it up is all.

You seem a person who hates the public. As you keep hounding the public with your disaster claims. That is very unsound of you since you are not close to being a scientist.

What is your limit on articles? I think the forum wants them kept on point and not overly long.

It's going in the opposite direction now. 12 years of temperature reduction is now allowing for ice creation. Try to use your brains. And, it's the sun that is heating up the earth or cooling off. Do you think the sun is always giving off the same amount of heat every decade? No, it's in flux and we know this, don't we. It's not mankind to where you have to kill off 90% of humanity. But, you folk want to do this anyways, right? Let's start with your family first. How's that. Put your death where your mouth is. You people are horrible people. This is what happens when you deny God.

Actually, there is evidence of five distinct periods of glaciation in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.

Actually, there is evidence of five distinct periods of glaciation in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
In Yosemite is a sign that alleges that valley is the product of 3 glacial ages. It is no shock to learn it could be 5.

In Yosemite is a sign that alleges that valley is the product of 3 glacial ages. It is no shock to learn it could be 5.
That sign information is well over 30 years old. There has been quite a bit of research over the last 20 years that has separated out two more periods, and there is evidence, not sufficiently substantiated yet, of a third.

Stanford has been doing a lot of that work.

That sign information is well over 30 years old. There has been quite a bit of research over the last 20 years that has separated out two more periods, and there is evidence, not sufficiently substantiated yet, of a third.

Stanford has been doing a lot of that work.
It is no surprise to me. And you are right that the sign I speak of was there back in the 1960s.

It is no surprise to me. And you are right that the sign I speak of was there back in the 1960s.
I did some of the new work dealing with the eastern Sierra starting back in the 1980's.

Neither is Dagosa. I learned about it in studying to be a pilot.
Dag, apu, and the rest are universal in their ignorance of anything scientific.

What do you fly?

I got my PPL away back in the 1960's!

Forum List

Back