How do those on the left defend this?

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.

Where is the evidence of that? There’s nothing in the story indicates that the spa was defending him or what happened as a result of this intrusion.

Once again you’re projecting your own paranoia and assumptions onto the situation because TRANNIES!!!!!!!

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Have 1 bathroom for all. That'll solve the problem.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!
My solution is obvious. Men in men's rooms and women in women's rooms.

Trust the Science....
It was not obvious. Solutions must be spelled out ALWAYS.
OK

I spelled it out for you

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.
There was a video embedded. Did you watch it? Pretty complete to me

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

You’re driven entirely by paranoia and hate.
Did you watch the embedded video? Spa said he was allowed in there as he identifies as a woman.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.

Where is the evidence of that? There’s nothing in the story indicates that the spa was defending him or what happened as a result of this intrusion.

Once again you’re projecting your own paranoia and assumptions onto the situation because TRANNIES!!!!!!!
Video…are you ever not a complete retard? There is a video in the link.

Woman Outraged At Spa For Letting Trans In Women's Room: Are You OK With A Man Showing His Penis Around Girls?​

So now you’re questioning Real Clear Politics?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

It’s a locker room. So you want a unisex locker room?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

That woman is absolutely my heroine. She didn't talk like the most cultured, educated person on Earth, but she spoke more wisdom and common sense than any elitist I've heard in years.

By the way, what difference does it make if the person was a "trans woman"? You had it right either way when you said "man".

I don't want ME sharing a locker room with him, let alone my daughter when she was younger, or my granddaughters now.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!
What happens when there is an attempt to swing the political pendulum too far left or right? It loses equilibrium and becomes chaotic like our current culture war has manifested and rearing an ugly head-this time due to the efforts of extreme leftists. Looking at past culture wars, the fight will continue to find a balance. I think this will blow up on the left, at least to hold off going left in a big way. The immense fury behind their anger will not be their friend; people don't like angry people and don't respect angry people. They'll lose the undecideds along with people who are sick of hearing about the next agenda in attempts to make every little thing a politicalized gender issue. I am sick of it and usually don't fret about the demands of other groups. Groups that keep it within a reasonable range for demands for change is not what we're seeing. They will lose enough support from the middle to stave off the numbers for a while longer. Maybe, they'll lose the fight altogether eventually...and that's a good thing for the right:)
You’re totally right. The extreme Right is playing no part in this it’s all the leftists…. Trumps movement was all based on love and inclusion!! What’s wrong with you people are you really this naïve?!

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.
There was a video embedded. Did you watch it? Pretty complete to me
Ahh no I missed the video, thanks. Doesn’t sounds like this person should have been allowed in the women’s room OR if that was acceptable by the spa it should be communicated to all patrons so they aren’t surprised when it happens

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

You actually spout your bullshit like you said something. You wasted 2 paragraphs in a vain attempt to insult me using psycho babble, and puerile insults.

But you didn’t actually address the question raised in the OP or my rebuttal of his claims. You just resorts to talking crazy and calling me a liar.

There is nothing in the article that suggests this is anything other than some asshole conservative pulling some stunt to slander trans rights.

Then the OP used this stunt to slander both trans people and liberals, because this particular poster has a long history of transphobic posts.

How do those on the left defend this?​

Azog, the Left know better than to try to defend anything they do! They merely try to avoid being forced to confront it. Or explain it (rationally). They know there is no common sense grounds for any of this.

We are dealing with sick assholes who literally don't have the common sense to know that a person with a dick is a guy, and walking around like that in front of little girls isn't just WRONG, but it is child abuse. And they thrust it upon their own patrons with no notice or even letter of approval.

They don't even offer their patrons a "safe space" to go to if you choose NOT to want this crap, unlike every one of them.

In their view, YOU SIMPLY HAVE NO RIGHTS and will take it and shut up. What do you think you are? An illegal, a black, a tranny or some other freak minority?

If a guy walked in front of my little girl flashing his dick, I'd grab him by it and throw him across the room. Repeatedly, until it fell off. People need to make their outrage over such crap unmistakable. No "representative" government is representing the general public with such "laws."

The good news is that every time they do this, they lose more and more people to the realization that THIS IS WHAT THEY VOTED FOR with Democrats.

ITMT, people need to oppose these jerks every way they can from dropping business with them to beat the livin' CRAP out of them (off camera, don't get arrested) or however you can oppose them. DEFUND any business, company or politician who thinks THIS is how to represent decent Americans.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You actually spout your bullshit like you said something. You wasted 2 paragraphs in a vain attempt to insult me

DragonSlut, I didn't know you had enough ethics for anyone to possibly insult!

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Only for everyone not concerned or bothered by seeing others of the opposite sex naked or they seeing them. Other than that, your plan is foolproof. :smoke:

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Someone should have kicked the dude in the nuts. Leave it to RCP to call the woman transphobic.

I LOVE IT! If this dude identifies as a woman, well, ladies have no nuts to kick, so, when he was rolling around on the floor in pain, we'd have to simply conclude these were just "sympathy" pains. :smoke:

This is what the left wants. Obviously.
Womens rights starts to peak and then BOOM. Here comes the D party to ONCE AGAIN destroy liberty and basic morality.

Don't you understand, Harley? A woman has the right to do anything as she chooses with her body (even fetal murder), so long as it doesn't conflict with leftist dogma. Then the woman is right back to having no rights. :smoke:

Forum List

Back