How do those on the left defend this?

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
Or has someone who thinks he's entitled to walk into your daughter's locker/changing room whenever he wants?

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

You say you don’t know if this guy is “trans” but your clear assumption is that he is. No man would is attempting to pass as a woman ever expose his penis in a locker room or bathroom. Because the last thing trans people want to do is have you see them as male.

This man should be arrested for indecent exposure and have his name put on the list of sex offenders. His picture should be posted at spas around the areas where he lives so that he can’t pull this bullshit ever again

Logic and common sense are really not your strong suit. Neither are critical thinking abilities.

You’re driven entirely by paranoia and hate.

His clear assumption is that he is because 1) he was in the women's locker room, and 2) his asshole buddy was saying that he identifies as such. And spare us the lecture on "No transgender would ever do that, because I just decided at this moment that they wouldn't because it lets me justify my evil to myself". Some of us know better by actual experience, and wouldn't believe it simply because you said it anyway.

I'm just going to go laugh my ass off now at the most ignorant, intellectually-crippled pseudo-human on the board daring to criticize someone else's logic and common sense now. If you only knew what a complete joke your entire existence is.

You actually spout your bullshit like you said something. You wasted 2 paragraphs in a vain attempt to insult me using psycho babble, and puerile insults.

But you didn’t actually address the question raised in the OP or my rebuttal of his claims. You just resorts to talking crazy and calling me a liar.

There is nothing in the article that suggests this is anything other than some asshole conservative pulling some stunt to slander trans rights.

Then the OP used this stunt to slander both trans people and liberals, because this particular poster has a long history of transphobic posts.

If you watch the video the employee comments on the situation about there being a law. And many men who identify as women have no issue with having a penis, the activist trans community is pushing to change medical terms labeling the female vagina, front hole.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.
As you understand it?

It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.
As you understand it?
That’s what the title of the article states. Did you miss it?

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
Where’s your solution? WTF!!!

The solution is you don’t change the entire country for .000001% of the country because they’re feelings might be hurt. It’s common sense you leftist idiots.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

The solution is you don’t change the entire country for .000001% of the country because they’re feelings might be hurt. It’s common sense you leftist idiots.
I have same reaction to maga infested fuckups.
Stick to the topic or get lost

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

What’s the original source of this incident?

I would have dragged him to lobby naked.
If management didn't like that ... "Well yeah, it sucks doesn't it ... Go fuck yourself."

If management didn't like that ... "Well yeah, it sucks doesn't it ... Go fuck yourself."

Yeah, you like naked guys

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Video from the lady who complained. It’s embedded in the OP.

Hey idiot… no one shared a locker room with that jerkoff
Then why was the lady complaining, McLesh? Did you watch the embedded video?

You’re the leftist. If the naked guy identified as a woman, you d date him

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Video from the lady who complained. It’s embedded in the OP.
Project vertitas bullshit

So how are you planning on preventing some asshole from doing this?

Armed guards?

To be more accurate ... I don't have a problem with dude that wants to pretend he is a woman ...
It would just behoove him to do a better job of pretending if he is in the Ladies Room ... :thup:

I probably don't care because we really don't have a bunch of dudes using the Ladies' Room where I live.
He would have been lucky if someone didn't shoot him before asking what the fool was doing.

Last edited:
hhkk.jpeg

Forum List

Back