How do the deer -

I had this buck give me the stare down the other day when I was leaving school, kind of wierd! And dildo I got the DOH! Hilarious!

Glad someone did---wonder why this old thread got drug up anyway LOL---and take it easy with bucks this time of year--they WILL attack under the right circumstances especially when they are in rut.

HEY MR P !!!! Speaking of old goats !!! damn good to see ya!! I guess I outta check back in, huh? Is the witch dead over there ? :lol:

:lol: A kinder gentler approach at the new house these days.

And I'm NOT an ole goat..just a seasoned citizen. :lol:

Hey, I finally bought my Glock-19!

I look forward to seeing you around..here or there.

:lol: A kinder gentler approach at the new house these days.

And I'm NOT an ole goat..just a seasoned citizen. :lol:

Hey, I finally bought my Glock-19!

I look forward to seeing around..here or there.

Seasoned citizen my ass-----I bet you took a hell of a lot of tenderizer and marinade !!:lol:

Glad someone did---wonder why this old thread got drug up anyway LOL---and take it easy with bucks this time of year--they WILL attack under the right circumstances especially when they are in rut.
Don't worry I give them the respect they deserve, any animal for that matter. Last spring I went to brother's ranch in Wyomning and we went out to feed th bulls with him which there was about 100 around this area. He told me they wouldn't do anything to me, for one they were young and more interested in the food. Well there was this one that was giving me the stare down and while the rest were headed to feed he just stayed there staring at me even after I got back in the truck. It was like he was staring into my soul! lol

Don't worry I give them the respect they deserve, any animal for that matter. Last spring I went to brother's ranch in Wyomning and we went out to feed th bulls with him which there was about 100 around this area. He told me they wouldn't do anything to me, for one they were young and more interested in the food. Well there was this one that was giving me the stare down and while the rest were headed to feed he just stayed there staring at me even after I got back in the truck. It was like he was staring into my soul! lol

100 bulls ? yowser.

100 bulls ? yowser.
my brother runs something like 15,000 acres for this guy! Great huntin there I hear also. Just say we have different dads and I am the only one of my brothers and sister that voted for Obama. But I can say Wyomning is a good place to go to get away from it all especially where my brother lives. People can be very wealthy there and you would never know.

Forum List

Back