If Bidenomics Isn't Horrible Then How Much Are You Paying For Gas and Groceries?

And you got nothing whatsoever to back that up as fact when I got a video of Joe Biden himself saying no more drilling. You lost because I have actual evidence and all you have is conspiracy theory.
Are you for real? You have a video of Biden saying no more drilling. Big damn whoopdeshit. I got a blog post from Donald Trump saying Hillary would be a great president.

Do You really think a video refutes hard stone cold numbers reported by the DOE?

Holy cow I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow and from adding everything up I'll be spending around ninety bucks. Thanks a lot Joe Biden.

I'm just curious because I constantly hear the left bragging on here about how the current economy is so great.

Well all I know is that I'm dreading my current trip to the grocery store this week because I'm paying close to seventy dollars now on food when I use to be spending forty. As for gas, I don't drive myself, but I do believe that it's somewhere between three and four dollars around here right now and under Trump it was underneath two dollars for four straight years.

Not just during COVID which some of you seem to claim although none of you could see the prices for yourself unless you actually lived by me and I don't give out my exact location so there's no way that you could possibly know that I'm lying. Which I'm not, but believe whatever you want to believe.
About 50% more than in 2019. When we had a REAL President.

Well I just came back from the grocery store. I couldn't get some items that I was looking for but it was still about $84.00's worth. Thanks Biden. Oh yeah and stopped for gas beforehand and it was close to $4.00 again.

Well I just came back from the grocery store. I couldn't get some items that I was looking for but it was still about $84.00's worth. Thanks Biden. Oh yeah and stopped for gas beforehand and it was close to $4.00 again.
Wherever you live, it clearly sucks. I paid $2.90 yesterday.

Your abilities of deduction are truly staggering. Where do you live where gas is $4.00?

Not like it's any of your business but I'm from Ohio. Oh and I noticed that you only mentioned your gas bill not your grocery bill.

Not like it's any of your business but I'm from Ohio. Oh and I noticed that you only mentioned your gas bill not your grocery bill.
The grocery bill is merely the sum of the items you are buying so cannot be compared. Before you said $7.00 milk. Thats just terrible.

Evidently Ohio has shitty gas and food prices. You should move to somewhere better. Is it because you're in the middle of nowhere or what?

The grocery bill is merely the sum of the items you are buying so cannot be compared. Before you said $7.00 milk. Thats just terrible.

I never said that our milk is around $3.00 and as for moving, I can't. My family and friends are all right here.

Evidently Ohio has shitty gas and food prices. You should move to somewhere better. Is it because you're in the middle of nowhere or what?
NW Arkansas has two gallons for seven bucks at Braum's. Or Ice cream "B's" as my youngest used to say.

Forum List

Back