How do democrats

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
defend and encourage people to do this kind of shit. No consequences for this asshole.....Throw him in a wood chipper.

If I was this woman, I would tell Chipoltle to fuck off. Next time actually investigate, fucking lazy woke mother fuckers

defend and encourage people to do this kind of shit. No consequences for this asshole.....Throw him in a wood chipper.
If I was this woman, I would tell Chipoltle to fuck off. Next time actually investigate, fucking lazy woke mother fuckers

Damn. You better hope that Grampa Murked U doesn't get wind of this thread! He's got a smoked brisket of the month club lifetime membership card there that he's not going to want to give up! :mm:

Let’s examine this OP.

First you post a YouTube video of people claiming to speak a truth that came out about an incident very few people heard off. The problem is the video doesn't offer any truth. It offers B-roll of people working and still photographs of I can only assume perpetrators and victims of the incident. It speaks about tweets never posted on the video. Video evidence never offered. It's like a murderer going before a judge saying he didn't kill anybody and the judge saying "well that settles it". In order to discern truth actual evidence needs to be offered. Hell even the clip contradicts itself.

This brings me to you. Even if true, can you point to any Democrat defending it? It's called a strawman and is a logical fallacy.

Even if you can find a Democrat defending it, how do you know all would? This is called a hasty generalisation. It is another logical fallacy.

To recap. Congratulations. You managed to start an OP using a bad source calling out Democrats by using 2 logical fallacies.

Let’s examine this OP.

First you post a YouTube video of people claiming to speak a truth that came out about an incident very few people heard off. The problem is the video doesn't offer any truth. It offers B-roll of people working and still photographs of I can only assume perpetrators and victims of the incident. It speaks about tweets never posted on the video. Video evidence never offered. It's like a murderer going before a judge saying he didn't kill anybody and the judge saying "well that settles it". In order to discern truth actual evidence needs to be offered. Hell even the clip contradicts itself.

This brings me to you. Even if true, can you point to any Democrat defending it? It's called a strawman and is a logical fallacy.

Even if you can find a Democrat defending it, how do you know all would? This is called a hasty generalisation. It is another logical fallacy.

To recap. Congratulations. You managed to start an OP using a bad source calling out Democrats by using 2 logical fallacies.
Yeah, they made the situation today, that if you refuse anyone (especially with certain races), that you are a racist and therefore the management of the company doesnt do a real investigation. SAme shit you guys pull with police shootings.......don't get the facts........the cop is automatically guilty (like the store manage in this case) and then the leftwing pressure groups cause this shit.........

So yeah it is the left's fault..........the left does not want equality at all ...........we all know this, why deny it?

Yeah, they made the situation today, that if you refuse anyone (especially with certain races), that you are a racist and therefore the management of the company doesnt do a real investigation. SAme shit you guys pull with police shootings.......don't get the facts........the cop is automatically guilty (like the store manage in this case) and then the leftwing pressure groups cause this shit.........

So yeah it is the left's fault..........the left does not want equality at all ...........we all know this, why deny it?
Congratulations on not engaging with anything I said at all.

What exactly do you want me to deny? I don't know what happened. I only have a YouTube video making unsupported claims. How exactly do you suppose I can deny. I can't speak for all Democrats, I can't speak for black people, I can't even speak for all white males.

I can speak for me. And I personally have never heard of this incident. Neither do I particularly care if some manager got fired for legitimate reasons. I don't scour a nation of 300 plus million people in search of some culture war issue.

My opinion is simple. I would like nothing more than a nation that protects its workers in a fair and even handed way. Something that would be better served by unions. I would like nothing more than a nation that handles the issue of race and racism in a fair and even handed way. Something that can only happen if both sides have an honest conversation about it by not blowing it out of proportion or minimising it.

Guess what this can only happen when people like you stop trying to use strawmans and hasty generalisations to make a point.

Congratulations on not engaging with anything I said at all.

What exactly do you want me to deny? I don't know what happened. I only have a YouTube video making unsupported claims. How exactly do you suppose I can deny. I can't speak for all Democrats, I can't speak for black people, I can't even speak for all white males.

I can speak for me. And I personally have never heard of this incident. Neither do I particularly care if some manager got fired for legitimate reasons. I don't scour a nation of 300 plus million people in search of some culture war issue.

My opinion is simple. I would like nothing more than a nation that protects its workers in a fair and even handed way. Something that would be better served by unions. I would like nothing more than a nation that handles the issue of race and racism in a fair and even handed way. Something that can only happen if both sides have an honest conversation about it by not blowing it out of proportion or minimising it.

Guess what this can only happen when people like you stop trying to use strawmans and hasty generalisations to make a point.
Oh please you want an open and honest discussion of race........that's laughable......when your side calls everything white supremacy. I would love an OPEN and HONEST discussion of race.......
Lets start with saying that to be black you have to vote for Biden (aka democrats)
Lets call out people who attack blacks that think differently as white supremacists...........
Lets call out the blacks that use the perjorative term "acting white"
Lets work on equality not equity...........
Lets set a goal on things like affirmative action.......we have it in place, but no goal to obtain, so when do we not need it?
Lets be honest about cops and crime.........cops rarely kill black people.......black people kill a lot more blacks than cops and whites and asians and hispanics combined.......

But you damn well know why she was fired, even though she did the right thing........

Oh please you want an open and honest discussion of race........that's laughable......when your side calls everything white supremacy. I would love an OPEN and HONEST discussion of race.......
Lets start with saying that to be black you have to vote for Biden (aka democrats)
Lets call out people who attack blacks that think differently as white supremacists...........
Lets call out the blacks that use the perjorative term "acting white"
Lets work on equality not equity...........
Lets set a goal on things like affirmative action.......we have it in place, but no goal to obtain, so when do we not need it?
Lets be honest about cops and crime.........cops rarely kill black people.......black people kill a lot more blacks than cops and whites and asians and hispanics combined.......

But you damn well know why she was fired, even though she did the right thing........
You really have trouble understanding this, don't you? I don't speak, neither do I pretend to speak, for every Democrat.

I doubt you understand the irony in starting an OP decrying the firing because of what you perceive as an unfair firing of someone over perceived racism, while at the same time, desperately trying to paint every Democrat as someone who would support that firing under those circumstances. But let me tell you it is absolutely hilarious.

You really have trouble understanding this, don't you? I don't speak, neither do I pretend to speak, for every Democrat.

I doubt you understand the irony in starting an OP decrying the firing because of what you perceive as an unfair firing of someone over perceived racism, while at the same time, desperately trying to paint every Democrat as someone who would support that firing under those circumstances. But let me tell you it is absolutely hilarious.
Asshat, you support the people that do pass laws or pressure companies into this
Again, so when a shooting happens, should we wait until the facts are out until we protest or do anything?

Let’s examine this OP.

There's a video of the whole event out there.
It'll clear up any misgivings you may have.

Forum List

Back