How do democrat voters justify voting for creepy Joe?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I mean, no one really cares if you hate president Trump and do not vote for him. What’s bewildering is that you vote for creepy Biden. It’s something I’ll never understand. What kind of a Luciferian can support Burning, Looting and Murder?

They prefer his positions on the issues.

Trumpism is ugly.

That's plenty. How this could be a mystery, is a mystery.

Yeah, they prefer defunding the police and making America a 3rd world nation of the likes we have never seen before. They prefer every anti-American value.

That's exactly what a normal person does not understand - and should not tolerate.

Trumpism is ugly.

Yeah, they prefer defunding the police and making America a 3rd world nation of the likes we have never seen before. They prefer every anti-American value.

That's exactly what a normal person does not understand - and should not tolerate.
I don't know. We'll find out soon enough.

I mean, no one really cares if you hate president Trump and do not vote for him. What’s bewildering is that you vote for creepy Biden. It’s something I’ll never understand. What kind of a Luciferian can support Burning, Looting and Murder?
Democrats don't care what POS is in office so long as he's a DEMOCRAT. The brainwashed twats have had that drilled into them by their masters.

Then Joe can go to work solving the very same problems the last 10 democrats promised to address, then never did jack about once in office because it gets them reelected.

Democrats don't care what POS is in office so long as he's a DEMOCRAT. The brainwashed twats have had that drilled into them by their masters.

Then Joe can go to work solving the very same problems the last 10 democrats promised to address, then never did jack about once in office because it gets them reelected.

This is what happens when free shit and unlimited hedonism is the only value. Letting them vote is like letting children vote what to eat next day - it will not end well. Death, destruction - Burning, Looting and Murder.

The #1 reason democrats will vote for Biden is that he is not Trump.

Creepy donnie....
1595544957445.png

Creepy donnie....View attachment 366497
Ah yes, make sure to show us when the Don was a typical Democrat. But unlike you we can forgive someone's trespasses, while you and your worthless ilk, will try to destroy anyone who leaves the plantation.

What do you call a Democrat Senator that ran on the Democrat Ticket for vice president with Al Gore?

An Independent - Joseph Lieberman

They feel he can do a better job with half a brain than Trump can with his difficult cognitive test.

They feel he can do a better job with half a brain than Trump can with his difficult cognitive test.

President Trump defeated the democratic establishment and their crony partners with half the funding of Hillary.

Biden does not even posses an equivalent of half a brain.

President Trump defeated the democratic establishment and their crony partners with half the funding of Hillary.

Biden does not even posses an equivalent of half a brain.
That is the past not the present.

Perhaps DemonRats know what will happen....that the candidate Biden will be switched for another candidate (Hellary or Big Mike... etc...) at the last moment.

That's why.

Trumpism is ugly.

They would prefer to burn the country down and be the on top of the Cinder......

Forum List

Back