How do books about a gay lifestyle promote homosexuality ?

The science of how/why people are gay does NOT assert Bruce Jenner is a woman. That is not science. That is politically correct bullshit. Big difference.

It is all part of the same underlying madness. You cannot rationally, honestly, divorce any part of the fucked-up faggot/tranny/childfucker LGBTQpbiWTF filth from any other part, or from the whole of it. It is all inseparably tied together. Every part of it is connected to every other part of it.

Money rules, not morality.

Just look at the abortion industry to see that.

Notice how the government will pay for both gender change and abortions, but not much else.

Funny that.

Again, both are like a stimulus package for those in health care.

Kind of hard for me to relate. I live in a state where abortion is a crime. I like it.

You people are insane. Little Suzie would be an adult before any surgery.

A subhuman faggot that believes that a girl can become a boy is calling others “insane”.

laugh-smile.gif

1703113407261.png

Just a few years ago, it was openly acknowledged that parents who sexually mutilated and chemically sterilized their children were abusers.
Time is coming.
Adults will regain control. At that time, it will be time to send the mentally ill back into those mental institutions that the leftist moronity emptied out a few decades ago.

I prefer a method that involves a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

Millstone.jpg

Kind of hard for me to relate. I live in a state where abortion is a crime. I like it.

Don't look now but the Left are passing Constitutional amendments in states around the Republic to change all that.

And the ink on the Dobb's decision is not even dry.

Don't look now but the Left are passing Constitutional amendments in states around the Republic to change all that.

And the ink on the Dobb's decision is not even dry.

Be as pessimistic as you wish.

Or maybe you're being optimistic. I don't know you well enough to take a guess at which direction your semantics will go.

The baby-killers will lose.

Be as pessimistic as you wish.

Or maybe you're being optimistic. I don't know you well enough to take a guess at which direction your semantics will go.

The baby-killers will lose.

Well, does the book of Revelation give you pessimism cuz that is where everything is headed?

It can, or it can inspire you and give you faith in a hopeless world.

At worst, natural selection will clean up the resulting mess in a few generations.
I wish I had that much faith in humanity
I don't.
Just studying history is depressing enough.

It's not about humanity. Plain biology.

Those who destroy their ability to procreate don't get to pass their traits on to future generations.

I have a good friend who retired after 30 years as an administrator of state juvenile mental health and corrections facilities. Many youths were in there practically from puberty in some cases. Because the wards were segregated by gender, obviously many of these youths' first sexual encounters were homosexual. That was simply what was available, and they weren't really told it was right or wrong. Many of those youths eventually were released or were moved to general population facilities for adults. The truth is, when this happened a huge number of those people simply continued to pursue homosexual relations since they were used to them. Indeed, homosexuality is something which most certainly CAN be impressed and imposed on the personality and in many cases it will remain that way. So people telling you that exposure to these ideas in schools can't put ideas in childrens' heads that they may act on and make into the norm is BULLSHIT. It most certain can and does happen. Homosexual grooming in some schools is a fucking reality, and it can and does influence the sexuality of individuals..

It's amazing what these numb nuts will defend.

This sure isn't the Democrat party I remember from 50 years ago.

Yeah, 50 years ago was when I first registered to vote, as a liberal democrat.

Life sure was different. We actually cared about everybody, not just blacks and illegals.

Forum List

Back