How did they get from Haiti to Mexico?

I've yet to hear how and when these tens of thousands of Haitians got from Haiti to Mexico in the first place.

I hear that if you oil your bodies real good with banana and coconut oil, then lay on your back with a lot of palm leaves, at just the right time of day and catch the Gulf Stream during the Equinox when the trade winds are favorable and blow real hard, you can make it all the way to Altlantic City, New Jersey and be on the boardwalk in time for dinner. :smoke:

It is an invasion by the Prince of Gog, and is supported by the King of kings who warned us in Isaiah 5, that He would wreck our walls and hedges and raise a flag inviting many nations to come plunder America, and they are.

So, it doesn't matter what President Biden's intent is, because we deserve the full impact of the Judgments we have invited upon ourselves.

I've yet to hear how and when these tens of thousands of Haitians got from Haiti to Mexico in the first place.

Anyone?
Of course you brainwashed functional morons don't get 90% of the news and what you do get is spun backwards. They left Haiti in 2010 and afterwards because of the earthquake and went to South America mainly chili and Brazil. They've been walking thousands of miles and most of them have relatives in the United States. Too bad you are brainwashed functional racist morons...

the bigger question is how the hell they made it all the way up here without any notice - the 'caravans' that travel up from south america EVERY YEAR & covered ad nauseum by fox's pundits, & whined about by donny went undetected until they showed up en masse at the border? one wonders if they had some help getting here.

Some estimates say 75,000 are headed to the border...what in the hell are we going to do with them all?....where will they work?...go to school?...how will they get healthcare and who will pay for it?....most will settle in Florida and the dems are hoping they will turn Florida blue one day....DeSantis needs to begin an effort to block them from his state or deport them back to where they came from...if the dems can disregard the law so can we....
They they have relatives in the United States the ones that we let in.

Well, according to even local news outlets there's somehow a mass shortage of workers across America in just about every industry imaginable, from warehousing and meat processing to truck driving and ship cargo handlers. My best guess is that these Haitians are part of the replacement crew—our replacements. There's NO law and order left, speaking to a definable or enforced southern border. Who is going to stop the FLOOD? No one in Washington DC, that's for certain.
This this is what happens when the orange clown stops our immigration system for 4 years. People backed up. The Haitians have relatives here many left Haiti after the 2010 earthquake to go to Brazil and Chile where they are no longer so welcome now so they walked. Sorry about your luck LOL

Forum List

Back