How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

show me a dino that has a human foot and we can talk,,,
Show me a human footprint that is the same age as a dino footprint and we can talk.

I already did,,,

Even your fellow crack pots disagree with your absurd claim. You lose again.

Paluxy Dinosaur/"Man Track" controversy

"A few individuals such as Carl Baugh, Don Patton, and Ian Juby, continue to promote the Paluxy "man tracks" or alleged human tracks in Mesozoic or Paleozoic from other localities, but such claims are not considered credible by either mainstream scientists or major creationist groups. When examined thoroughly and carefully, the Paluxy tracks not only provide no positive evidence for young-earth creationism, but are found to be among many other lines of geologic evidence which indicate that the earth has had a long and complex history."

still doesnt mean they are right,,,

they probably dont know the difference between a boy and a girl,,,
Yeah but you dont know the difference between a dino print and a gigantic human one.
how would you know what I know,,,

and face it,, they have to say theyre not real because it would upend everything they believe and taught and make them look like nutjobs for saying we all came from a rock,,,

Show me a human footprint that is the same age as a dino footprint and we can talk.

I already did,,,

"A few individuals such as Carl Baugh, Don Patton, and Ian Juby, continue to promote the Paluxy "man tracks" or alleged human tracks in Mesozoic or Paleozoic from other localities, but such claims are not considered credible by either mainstream scientists or major creationist groups. When examined thoroughly and carefully, the Paluxy tracks not only provide no positive evidence for young-earth creationism, but are found to be among many other lines of geologic evidence which indicate that the earth has had a long and complex history."

Yeah but you dont know the difference between a dino print and a gigantic human one.

and face it,, they have to say theyre not real because it would upend everything they believe and taught and make them look like nutjobs for saying we all came from a rock,,,
They? Even the wack job creationists say its not a human footprint. Youre just one of the retards left still hanging onto the theory that giant humans lived with dinosaurs.

I already did,,,

They? Even the wack job creationists say its not a human footprint. Youre just one of the retards left still hanging onto the theory that giant humans lived with dinosaurs.
who said they were giants???

there are people today with feet that big,,,

"who said they were giants"

Your fellow wackos said it.

"For many years claims were made by strict, "young-earth" creationists that human footprints or "giant man tracks" occur alongside fossilized dinosaur tracks in the limestone beds of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose Texas."

prove it,,,

and there is proof of large humans living in past times,,,

View attachment 266683 Haha. You lost again. You cannot backup your claim. It is because you use fake science.

Let's review. You provided a link for dinosaurs and how they determine its age using how stuff works wiki web page. That isn't very scientific, but it will do for a forum. You could not explain in your own words, so I used that to my advantage. I have the research of soft tissue and blood cell evidence from the fossils. Second, there is the research of radiocarbon dating done on it. I shows thousands of years and not millions. All of the findings should be kept since we do not know what the C-14 rates were in the past. Secular scientists assume it was the same. Thus, the radiometric dating, including radiocarbon dating, could be off. This is valid science.

Moreover, we have the evidence of sedimentary layers forming with the Mt. St. Helens EQ. We know those are tens of years old, but radiometric dating provides about 350,000 years. Thus, radiometric dating isn't as accurate as we think because the conditions could have been different in the past, there was contamination in the sample, or our assumptions are wrong. No on actually knows what the ratio of parent-daughter isotopes were in the past. It's a best guess.

Finally, we have the bent rocks evidence. We can actually see that as it happened with Mt. St. Helens.

This is all evidence that backs up Noah's Flood and catastrophism. Bent rocks only happen when rock is molten or when sedimentary layers cause a chemical reaction with water to harden the sediment.
You have a link to back up all this fartsmoke?

Instead of my explaining, how about looking at how difficult bending rock is without breaking. Even when it is malleable, sedimentary layers would have to form rapidly or else it would crack and break. Part of it is the curing process. Notice how he speeds up the curing process or else you get properties of rock that are not mixed well.

It’s a concrete table, not made out of rock. :cuckoo:

Stop being ignorant. It's an example of a gorgeous bent rock table. What I am getting at is the science. The forming of rock is via chemical bonding of the molecules in the sediment. It is similar to how concrete is cured under water through hydration. In the anhydrous (without water) state, four main types of minerals are normally present: alite, belite, aluminate (C3A), and a ferrite phase (C4AF). The reaction with water is called "hydration". It involves many different reactions, often occurring at the same time. As the reactions proceed, the products of the hydration process gradually bond together the individual sand and gravel particles, and other components of the concrete, to form a solid mass. We see this molecule bonding of the hydration process is best when it is rapid and when we keep the water there. That's what the man in the vid did. Thus, you do not want millions of years, but a day or days. The bending of rock isn't the norm for sedimentary layers, but it does happen. Sedimentary layers are relatively flat. That's why it's a big deal when we see it and how beautiful it is. Once you understand the science behind it, then we can take it elsewhere and on to bigger and better things.

If you want an example of ignorant, try this. This guy is a comedian.

Do you have a link to what you claim? I'd be interested to read what real scientists say about this.

Sure, I do but your brain is wired to believe in Bill Nye and his clones. The reason I went through all this trouble is to show you and others here that just by using science, we can demonstrate that rocks do not bend once they are hardened and that it is a chemical process that occurs rapidly. Also, sedimentary layers and fossils form rapidly. You do not want millions of years. Anyway, here are some of the things humans have done with their synthetic rock. People would complain mightily if it took millions of years to build lol. There are also other materials they made like asphalt as concrete does not bond well once hardened. Each have their own uses. We also use this rock in our skyscrapers, buildings, and housing. Maybe you'll think about what I said the next time you drive to work and find you are driving on a bent rock road.

You should also find that with this basic science, you can find a lot more in regards to this.

prove it,,,
Already did

Are you talking about giant legends or do you have some actual proof that Homo Sapiens was ever "large" by todays standards?

Are you talking about giant legends or do you have some actual proof that Homo Sapiens was ever "large" by todays standards?

your the one that brought up giants not me,,,

So you dont have any proof and now your trying to deflect after you made the claim there is proof of large humans living in the past?

So you dont have any proof and now your trying to deflect after you made the claim there is proof of large humans living in the past?
I was talking about the footprints in texas and that there are people alive today with feet that big and bigger,,,

but what is todays standard???

we range several feet of difference,,,there are 4 ft people and 7 foot people,,,and some taller

or are you talking about the jolly green giant???

I was talking about the footprints in texas and that there are people alive today with feet that big and bigger,,,

we range several feet of difference,,,there are 4 ft people and 7 foot people,,,and some taller

"that there are people alive today with feet that big and bigger,,,"

Lets run with that. The first problem is that if these were large footprints of humans back when dinos lived why havent the remains of these humans ever been found? The second problem is that the environment wouldnt have allowed for humans to be that big. If they lived with dinosaurs then they would have been small like all the other mammals. This is reflected in todays world as well. You ever visit a historical site and wonder how people ever fit in the rooms? Humans have been growing larger as the years pass. The average height has gone up. Nothing about your claim makes any logical sense.

Lets run with that. The first problem is that if these were large footprints of humans back when dinos lived why havent the remains of these humans ever been found? The second problem is that the environment wouldnt have allowed for humans to be that big. If they lived with dinosaurs then they would have been small like all the other mammals. This is reflected in todays world as well. You ever visit a historical site and wonder how people ever fit in the rooms? Humans have been growing larger as the years pass. The average height has gone up. Nothing about your claim makes any logical sense.
interesting opinion,,,to bad the facts say different,,,

Troll intentionally saying false shit for attention....

Show us the facts....I wont hold my breath.

its your claim,,,show me yours and I will show you mine

I already posted my facts. You have yet to post yours and no its your wacko claim we are discussing. Prove large humans lived in the past like you claimed.

"and there is proof of large humans living in past times,,,"

I already posted my facts. You have yet to post yours and no its your wacko claim we are discussing. Prove large humans lived in the past like you claimed.

In AD 235 the army and the Senate proclaimed him Emperor of Rome. Ancient Roman writers claimed that Maximinus Thrax stood over 8 feet tall. His sandals were said to be twice the size of regular army issue. He wore his wife's bracelet as a thumb ring.Nov 6, 2013
A Giant Roman Emperor: Maximinus - Wonders & Marvels

www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/11/a-giant-roman-emperor-maximinus.html

In AD 235 the army and the Senate proclaimed him Emperor of Rome. Ancient Roman writers claimed that Maximinus Thrax stood over 8 feet tall. His sandals were said to be twice the size of regular army issue. He wore his wife's bracelet as a thumb ring.Nov 6, 2013
A Giant Roman Emperor: Maximinus - Wonders & Marvels

www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/11/a-giant-roman-emperor-maximinus.html
Thats not a fact. its a legend. I asked for facts. Just one skeleton please. Besides he didnt live with dinosaurs.

Forum List

Back