How did Robert O’Brien get to be our new national security advisor?

No, NATO is not weaker,
Yes, because our institutions held against the mentally ill old fat man, despite his attempts.

Name an ally that has been alienated,
If you can't name one, you are a fucking moron.

How has he cozied up to foreign dictators?
Same for this,if you can't puzzle it out.

Name a single sanction that has been lifted, dumbass.
I didnt say anything about sanctions, dummy. But, for the most part, he hasnt succeeded,
because our institutions have held against the dotard's efforts. Well, except for when he lifted sanctions on a Russian oligarch's oil company. They dont teach you that one on AM radio.

Name the foreign agents that obummer had,
Embarrassing, toddlerish whataboutism.

Name a politician who doesn't do it.
Every president in modern history since JFK. And even then, the Congress had to confirm RFK. What a stupid fucking question. Goddamn you are a moron.

Hey dumbass, YOU made the claim. Back it up piss boi...

YOU made the claim.
Actually, i made several. And no, I really do not give a shit if a cultist doesn't believe them.

You can't support them, so what is there to believe. Moron
Of course I can. Again -- please pay attention -- I am not going to attempt to convince a cultist like you of anything. Not even basic, public knowledge. That's how far gone you freaks are.

You won't make the attempt because you know you have nothing but your fevered imagination. You are the cultist, moron.

Only cultists. Like you, avoid real discussion

You won't make the attempt because you know you have nothing but your fevered imagination.
Yeah, that's what you cultists tell yourselves. I'm not going to lose any sleep over that. And when someone provides you this basic, public knowledge -- such as , trump appointing a foreign agent as head of our national security -- you have a fit, reject basic facts, and engage in your obama tourettes. That's what being a cultist is.

You won't make the attempt because you know you have nothing but your fevered imagination.
Yeah, that's what you cultists tell yourselves. I'm not going to lose any sleep over that. And when someone provides you this basic, public knowledge -- such as , trump appointing a foreign agent as head of our national security -- you have a fit, reject basic facts, and engage in your obama tourettes. That's what being a cultist is.

A fit! Dude, you're hysterical, in a funny, moronic way. They ALL have people on their staff who should be registered as foreign agents.

Get a clue, clown

They ALL have people on their staff who should be registered as foreign agents.
Cute whataboutism! Which one appointed a foreign agent as head of national security? Just so we can be clear on your cultish whataboutism.

Poor little cult boi, that's the whole point silly critter. If it is ok for YOUR people, then it is OK for trump.

Is that stated simply enough for your tiny little brain?

If it is ok for YOUR people, then it is OK for trump.

I never said or implied it was okay for anyone.

How embarrssing for you. Seriously....read your own comment a few more times. You are a grown man and this is how you are deciding your stance. Fucking embarrassing.

If it is ok for YOUR people, then it is OK for trump.

I never said or implied it was okay for anyone.

How embarrssing for you. Seriously....read your own comment a few more times. You are a grown man and this is how you are deciding your stance. Fucking embarrassing.

You just tried to shoot me down with a pathetic whataboutism defenceman, so yes, you implicitly just did.

That's how the English language works cult boi

You just tried to shoot me down with a pathetic whataboutism defenceman
No i didn't. You are delusional.

By the way, you forgot to tell me which president, besides trump, appointed a foreign agent as head of national security. Give me the list. Then, we can further cull the list be figuring out which of these NSAs later faced prison for lying about his illegal, back door dealings with foreign adversaries.

You love your whataboutism, so here is your time to shine!

Somehow i think you will opt to talk about me or clinton instead.

By the way, you forgot to tell me which president, besides trump, appointed a foreign agent as head of national security. Give me the list. Then, we can further cull the list be figuring out which of these NSAs later faced prison for lying about his illegal, back door dealings with foreign adversaries.

Wow, clueless, vacant, and delusional. You're a trifecta!

Take all the time you need. Maybe breath into a brown paper sack for a few minutes. Then come back and put on your whataboutism show, and tell me which president appointed a foreign agent as NSA. This is your time to shine!

Then, when you are done, you can tell us which president tried to unilaterally pull the US out of NATO. Oh my, we are in for a treat! We are truly blessed to be in the presence of such an educated, talented whaboutist.

Take all the time you need. Maybe breath into a brown paper sack for a few minutes. Then come back and put on your whataboutism show, and tell me which president appointed a foreign agent as NSA. This is your time to shine!

Then, when you are done, you can tell us which president tried to unilaterally pull the US out of NATO. Oh my, we are in for a treat! We are truly blessed to be in the presence of such an educated, talented whaboutist.

Oh you feeble brained twits... you're so easy....

One of these foreign agents RAN the shrilary's, your hero, campaign! Dumbshit!
Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta
GOP criticizes Obama adviser for history of foreign lobbying

Yes! Let the whataboutism flow through you, padawan!

i assume this embarrassing display is just a warm up for telling us which presidents put foreign agents into the post of NSA. We are all waiting with baited breath.

Yes! Let the whataboutism flow through you, padawan!

i assume this embarrassing display is just a warm up for telling us which presidents put foreign agents into the post of NSA. We are all waiting with baited breath.

He RAN her campaign, dumbass.

Forum List

Back