How did Robert O’Brien get to be our new national security advisor?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump names Robert C. O'Brien as next national security adviser

EEzvT7jXUAE7xpL

Wait a minute! Could it really be that easy?

Well let's see: President Trump got North Korea to release 3 American hostages and to repatriate the remains of over 200 Americans killed in the Korean War. In return, Trump gave the North Koreans nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

President Obama negotiated with terrorists, freeing 5 top Taliban leaders in exchange for one deserter, and paid Iran $400 million in cash for the release of four American hostages. Of course, there's no doubt that Iran used some of that $400 million to kill American soldiers in the Middle East, but we won't bring that up.

So who is the "greatest hostage negotiator in history"?

President Obama negotiated with terrorists, freeing 5 top Taliban leaders in exchange for one deserter, and paid Iran $400 million in cash for the release of four American hostages.
Drink the Kool Aid. Slurp it down, now.

President Obama negotiated with terrorists, freeing 5 top Taliban leaders in exchange for one deserter, and paid Iran $400 million in cash for the release of four American hostages.

Oh, did I fabricate something that wasn't true? Can you name a greater hostage negotiator?

• Banned

Oh, did I fabricate something that wasn't true? Can you name a greater hostage negotiator?
Making a terrorist nation equal with United States is not great negotiating. Especially when two of the three hostages became hostages while Trump was president.
Did that help?

What I want to know is how Deanturd managed to evade natural selection this long.

They must keep him in a fully padded basement.

• Banned
What I want to know is how Deanturd managed to evade natural selection this long.

At least I’m smart enough to know better than to admire an immoral ConMan.

Making a terrorist nation equal with United States is not great negotiating. Especially when two of the three hostages became hostages while Trump was president.
Did that help?

That made absolutely no sense at all.

At least I’m smart enough to know better than to admire an immoral ConMan.

You admire Obama and Bill, so stop tossing those stones while being in that glass house...
I admire Obama? I’m going to have to stand in line with the rest of the world. Except for the GOP. They admire a ConMan.

Notice that when I asked if it’s really that easy to become national security advisor, none of these Republicans said no.

The evidence says that iyes it really is that easy.

Flatter Trump and you can get anything you want.

The Russians were given secret top-secret material in the oval office by Donald Trump. All they had to do was flatter him.

Did that help?

Ummm, he didn't you flaming idiot. He merely talked to him. You war mongering fuckwads are all up in arms because trump did in a year what your vaunted "experts" have failed to do in 30.

In other words, piss off.

because trump did in a year what your vaunted "experts" have failed to do in 30.
Yep, things like: attempt to weaken NATO, alienate our allies, cozy up to foreign, adversarial dictators, restart the nuclear arms race, appoint a foreign agent as head of our national security, have open nepotism in his administration, not divesting, and writing threatening notes to foreign leaders with a sharpie, ....

How proud you cultists must be.

Anybody remember the name of Hussein's NSA? Probably not. Why does the left continue to remain in a constant state of hysteria over President Trump's appointments?

because trump did in a year what your vaunted "experts" have failed to do in 30.
Yep, things like: attempt to weaken NATO, alienate our allies, cozy up to foreign, adversarial dictators, restart the nuclear arms race, appoint a foreign agent as head of our national security, have open nepotism in his administration, not divesting, and writing threatening notes to foreign leaders with a sharpie, ....

How proud you cultists must be.

Really? Making NATO carry their own water is weakening them? You really are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back