How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

His blood his relative has come out and said he was a registered Republican

I know. Alveda King. His niece. And, it is no secret that she happens to be a Trump supporter/worshiper.

That being said, of course she has no political motivation for her insistence that he was a Republican, does she? SMDH.

Unsupported MLK Claim Circulates Again

As a side note, MLK has two children who state that he was not a registered Republican.

"Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

MLK 1956
His kids gets paid by democrats,, she doesn’t .. she’s a free thinker.. he was a republican for sure.. as you can see the democrats attacked the blacks

“Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

MLK 1956
View attachment 310919 “ I have a dream you negros won’t be confused anymore “

"I have a dream that you will one day no longer be a pathological liar"

The attached file is a signed and dated letter from MLK which clearly stated his political position.
Now, you can STFU and stop lying, and while you're at it, get some help for your psychosis.
I told someone at work yesterday I was independent hahah when I know I’m republican! You guys lynch black republicans of course he said things to make you happy, he was def a republican

View attachment 310919 “ I have a dream you negros won’t be confused anymore “
Shes been bought by the repubs. There is always a step and fetch it in every group.
If she wanted to be bought she would be a democrat,, no money in the Republican Party to buy votes.. republicans offer solutions not welfare

"Alveda King is one of Trumps biggest African American boosters on Fox News, where she is a
PAID CONTRIBUTOR
And she’d get more money being a democrat,, the money from universities, cnn, MSNBC, well 99% of the media.. she can’t be bought

She obviously has. She put a half truth out there saying her uncle was a Republican, and fools like you took the bait. She retracted her own statement, and you are too dumb to acknowledge that she was incorrect.
Most likely paid by democrats,, he was def a republican.. stick to the topic why are democrats now marching in Selma ?

Facts ain’t lies

True. That being said, why are you ignoring the "facts" that you are being spoon fed in this thread?
What facts? Mine? I accept them
Your facts are not in question. Whats in question is reality. MLK himself said he wasnt a repub.
Why does it bother you that he was Republican

Why do you keep repeating the same lie?
So what are you say he was? A democrat that were anti civil rights? Hahahha

Why does it bother you that he wasnt Republican?
I’m pretty sure he was the opposite of the lynching democrats,, he was a republican

No he was not.
So he was a democrat? Lol the ones beating the shot out of blacks haha?? Lol

He was an independent, you fool.
I told people at work I was independent to lol

What was it? Richard Nixon’s first used affirmative action to get black people jobs was that the Southern strategy? Do you know what LBJ southern Strategy was ? Heheh do ya??
It was a strategy by southern racists to move to the GOP and confuse future racist idiots into voting republican. You never answered my question. Didnt you know the GOP admitted to this?
Is that when Jimmy Carter launches his 1980 campaign at the kkk head quarters? I’m confused lol
Facing the truth is often confusing for repubs. They are conditioned to run from the truth. When faced with no way out they get confused.
I’m not confuse Jimmy Carter launched his 1980 campaign at the Kkk headquarters lol

Another lie. And Reagan retracted his own statements. Do you look up anything before posting or just make up bullshit for the sake of trolling?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...-remark/dcd581f5-435e-419f-9216-25d98dbcf859/
Didn’t prove me wrong

Nothing will change the fact that in Selma it was Democratic Party lawmakers local sheriffs local voters for Democrats they were attacking blacks they did not want them to have equal rights.. my question still remains why are Democrats in Selma today marching? Helloooooo

SOUTHERN Democrats. Not NORTHERN Democrats.

Do you need a map of Americas geography?
Chicago have no blacks allowed Boston had no blacks allowed New York had no blacks allowed what the fuck are you on crack? Lol

Jim Crow policies were in effect in some northern cities, but the south as a region represented a far greater percentage of Jim Crow supporters.

I don't use drugs of any kind. Are you an opioid addict?
Yes and it was implemented by all Democrats.. why are Democrats marching in Selma ?

Probably because a democratic president signed the civil rights act into effect in 1964. What a dumbass question. So yes, you're an opioid user?
It was written by republicans many years before lbj was forced to sign it,, and when he did he didn’t it to get niggasss voting democrats for years! Lol

SOUTHERN Democrats. Not NORTHERN Democrats.

Do you need a map of Americas geography?
Chicago have no blacks allowed Boston had no blacks allowed New York had no blacks allowed what the fuck are you on crack? Lol

Jim Crow policies were in effect in some northern cities, but the south as a region represented a far greater percentage of Jim Crow supporters.

Yes and it was implemented by all Democrats.. why are Democrats marching in Selma ?

Probably because a democratic president signed the civil rights act into effect in 1964. What a dumbass question. So yes, you're an opioid user?
It was written by republicans many years before lbj was forced to sign it,, and when he did he didn’t it to get niggasss voting democrats for years! Lol

Again you just are lying.

I can post all of the facts again- but one thing you have proven over and over is that no actual facts stop the racist voices inside your tinfoil covered head.

Again you just are lying.

I can post all of the facts again- but one thing you have proven over and over is that no actual facts stop the racist voices inside your tinfoil covered head.
Post it loser

True. That being said, why are you ignoring the "facts" that you are being spoon fed in this thread?
What facts? Mine? I accept them
Your facts are not in question. Whats in question is reality. MLK himself said he wasnt a repub.

Why do you keep repeating the same lie?
So what are you say he was? A democrat that were anti civil rights? Hahahha

A democrat that "WERE " anti civil rights?
Priceless.

Yet there is absolutely no evidence he ever registered as a Republican- and only one 'relative' - a niece- has said he was a Republican- none of his children have said that.

Meanwhile- you ignore MLK Jr's own words- very typical. You lie because that is what you do.

But one thing we can be sure of- if you were living in Selma during the marches- you would have volunteered to man the water hoses.

And of course finally- in 1964- when the Republicans nominated for President Barry Goldwater- who had voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- MLK Jr. specifically advised Americans to vote against him and any Republican who supported him.
This MLK Quote Sums Up The Rise Of White Supremacy Post-Trump | HuffPost
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
If he was a republican,, it was the democrats that were attacking them.. you bastards !

Almost certainly it was Democrats - and white- conservative- Christians who attacked the Selma marchers.

And in 1964 you would have been one of them- holding the water hose.

Of course it was also Democrats- namely the Kennedys- that ended up supporting MLK Jr. and the protests- you would not been part of those Democrats.
Democrats saw they could buy blacks with welfare and speaking gigs with $$$ it was republicans that did it for love and respect for all Americans.. “ i’ll get these ******* voting Democrat for years to come” democrat party

Got to love you white Republicans who keep telling African Americans that they are so stupid that they can be bought off with welfare.

And you wonder why African Americans in general treat the Republican Party as if it were the Coronavirus.
We all make mistakes with propaganda

And some like you, flat out lie.

View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

Hello SELMA WAS A REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT LOL

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

the whites attacking the blacks were DEMOCRATS..

And now it’s democrat celebration lol hahah

can someone explain this to me?
MLK wasnt a repub no matter what your handlers claim.

"“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”"

MLK
He was a registered republican.. nice quote thou! Cute haha
Nope...but you keep on lying....it's what you do.
His niece came out and said he was a Republican

And his niece retracted her statement. Liar.

"Alveda King is one of Trumps biggest African American boosters on Fox News, where she is a
PAID CONTRIBUTOR
And she’s get more money being a democrat,, the money from universities, cnn, MSNBC, well 99% of the media.. she can’t be bought
Its obvious she is getting more money from the repubs. Shes lying to you so you will believe against all the evidence that MLK was a repub. Just like Drumpf lies to you and everyone else in your life you believe instead of the facts.
Why does it bother you most blacks that are good have been republican? You all are freakin out lol

"Good" in what way?
He fought with republicans for civil rights ..

Name some.
Its obvious she is getting more money from the repubs. Shes lying to you so you will believe against all the evidence that MLK was a repub. Just like Drumpf lies to you and everyone else in your life you believe instead of the facts.
Why does it bother you most blacks that are good have been republican? You all are freakin out lol

"Good" in what way?
He fought with republicans for civil rights ..

Republicans like who? Barry Goldwater, who opposed the civil rights legislation that was passed by Lyndon Johnson?
Lbj the kkk member? Haha

LBJ was not a KKK member. Liar.

Why does it bother you that he wasnt Republican?
I’m pretty sure he was the opposite of the lynching democrats,, he was a republican

No he was not.
So he was a democrat? Lol the ones beating the shot out of blacks haha?? Lol

If he was a Republican, why would he have stated, which was already proven to you that he typically voted democrat?

Your resistance to reading is puzzling. Did you intend for this to be a troll thread?
Who knows famous people get asked questions all the time.. he was probably fucking around lol like smart republicans do hehe he was a great republican

"Probably"? That is an admission that you don't really know for sure, liar.

Let’s get this logic

DEMOCRATS ATTACKED MLK didn’t want to give them civil rights.

republicans wrote the civil rights act 60 years before it was passed and MLK WAS A DEMOCRAT in your eyes? Lol I can’t haha

Barry Goldwater, who was the Republican nominee for POTUS in 1964, opposed the civil rights legislation that was passed by Johnson.
That is a individual, REPUBLICANS WROTE THE BILL 60 years before it passed lol more republicans votes for it, democrats Filibustered the passage. Lbj was forced to move it forward, he did it saying he could own black votes for years

That is not a verified fact, liar.

That was 60 years before the Southern Strategy.
What do you know about the Southern strategy?
You mean other than the GOP chairmen admitting to it on two different occasions?
What was it? Richard Nixon’s first used affirmative action to get black people jobs was that the Southern strategy? Do you know what LBJ southern Strategy was ? Heheh do ya??
It was a strategy by southern racists to move to the GOP and confuse future racist idiots into voting republican. You never answered my question. Didnt you know the GOP admitted to this?
Is that when Jimmy Carter launches his 1980 campaign at the kkk head quarters? I’m confused lol

Damn right you are. In addition to being a liar.

You mean other than the GOP chairmen admitting to it on two different occasions?
Facing the truth is often confusing for repubs. They are conditioned to run from the truth. When faced with no way out they get confused.
I’m not confuse Jimmy Carter launched his 1980 campaign at the Kkk headquarters lol

And???Reagan launched his 1980 general election campaign with a speech lauding “states’ rights” outside Philadelphia, Mississippi — the site of the notorious “Mississippi Burning” murder of three civil rights workers in 1964.
What’s your point? Your not for states rights now? Lol

"States rights,"? The civil war ended over 150 years ago, you nut.

Last edited:
I knew repubs were really really dumb but I thought even they knew that they didnt have to vote for their partys nominee? :laugh:
Who you vote for lol
You didnt
Not going to bother to go through all of Jitlers lies again- so I will repost the facts

This tired old lie.

Not sure why Republicans keep trotting it out.

Martin Luther King Sr. was a Republican.

Martin Luther King Jr. was not.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. a Republican or a Democrat? The Answer Is Complicated

In fact, King himself said he voted for Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson for President in 1964.

King’s father, Martin Luther King Sr., did endorse Kennedy. And Kennedy won the election, thanks in part to winning over about 70% of the black vote.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party,” he said in a 1958 interview. “They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for.”

And of course finally- in 1964- when the Republicans nominated for President Barry Goldwater- who had voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- MLK Jr. specifically advised Americans to vote against him and any Republican who supported him.
This MLK Quote Sums Up The Rise Of White Supremacy Post-Trump | HuffPost
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”
Facts trigger you huh

It appears that you react to facts like bugs react to insecticide. When they come out, you hide.

So after insisting that MLK was a Republican, and being proven wrong, what do you have to say?
You have to talk to his family, not me .. prove them wrong

You are the one who insisted that MLK was a Republican. Which is false.

Not me.
Take that up with his family View attachment 311479

His "family" Alveda King publicly corrected her mistake, but you continue to lie, so your lying is being taken up with you, LIAR.

It appears that you react to facts like bugs react to insecticide. When they come out, you hide.

So after insisting that MLK was a Republican, and being proven wrong, what do you have to say?
You have to talk to his family, not me .. prove them wrong

You are the one who insisted that MLK was a Republican. Which is false.

Not me.
Take that up with his family View attachment 311479

It's not the fault of his family that you are too dumb to post something before checking facts.
Talk to the source his blood

No need to. She publicly corrected herself, LIAR.

Forum List

Back