How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

So what if you're from Boston? That has nothing to do with being ignorant of history.

Your auntie told you wrong. I've been to Patriot games at Gillete stadium and never had a problem.
The factory not the stadium

You should have made yourself clear in the first place.
View attachment 311774

All of those men have been dead for nearly 130 years, some were born into slavery and were the offspring of southern white slave owners.

But as evidenced by the picture, their party was apparently more diverse in the 1800's, than it is now.

Was that your point?
Most blacks voted republican before the new deal in the 1930’s democrats saw they could get the black vote with welfare and benefits (wow nothing has changed lol) But it was democrats that wanted to stop the Selma march.. not sure why they march it today,, so disrespectful

Obviously you are not aware of the limited access to welfare for black citizens when it was first introduced.

During the 1930's and 1940', blacks typically worked in menial jobs. Not tied to the formal workforce, they were paid in cash and “off the books,” making them ineligible for social insurance programs that called for contributions through payroll taxes from both employers and employees.

Nor did blacks fare much better under ADC during these years.

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

View attachment 311774

All of those men have been dead for nearly 130 years, some were born into slavery and were the offspring of southern white slave owners.

But as evidenced by the picture, their party was apparently more diverse in the 1800's, than it is now.

Was that your point?
Most blacks voted republican before the new deal in the 1930’s democrats saw they could get the black vote with welfare and benefits (wow nothing has changed lol) But it was democrats that wanted to stop the Selma march.. not sure why they march it today,, so disrespectful

Obviously you are not aware of the limited access to welfare for black citizens when it was first introduced.

During the 1930's and 1940', blacks typically worked in menial jobs. Not tied to the formal workforce, they were paid in cash and “off the books,” making them ineligible for social insurance programs that called for contributions through payroll taxes from both employers and employees.

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.
So you’re saying no blacks had access to welfare can you please give me a link?

So what if you're from Boston? That has nothing to do with being ignorant of history.

Your auntie told you wrong. I've been to Patriot games at Gillete stadium and never had a problem.

no blacks allowed was nation wide in democrat run areas.. facts

Mainly in southern states, but also in some northern states. Political loyalty had little to do with it

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/jim-crow-laws
Selma movement’s wasn’t a DEMOCRAT MOVEMENT,, I’m just wondering why democrats try to own it today.. what happen to our education system

The Selma movement was speaheaded by MLK, who was an independent, but typically voted as a Democrat. So that is a false statement.

Mainly in southern states, but also in some northern states. Political loyalty had little to do with it

Selma movement’s wasn’t a DEMOCRAT MOVEMENT,, I’m just wondering why democrats try to own it today.. what happen to our education system

The Selma movement was speaheaded by MLK, who was an independent, but typically voted as a Democrat. So that is a false statement.
Mlk voting record link? so your saying mlk voted for the policies of beating blacks asses and no rights!? Lol god you help haha

View attachment 311774

Was that your point?

Look up "The history of welfare in America".

Do you need remedial instructions on how to navigate the internet?

Mlk voting record link? so your saying mlk voted for the policies of beating blacks asses and no rights!? Lol god you help haha

Seriously? You have been supplied with numerous examples of how MLK voted, even his own words.

Why don't you post proof of him voting Republican?

Was that your point?

Ok so no link and no numbers ,, of course blacks voted of course they got welfare and benefits. Why they voted for democrats.. they left the party of emancipation to take from the devil and now they’re paying for it in 2020 every black neighborhood in America is run by Democrats and they’re all shit holes.. congrats

Seriously? You have been supplied with numerous examples of how MLK voted, even his own words.

CAE5FDFC-FC26-4C15-923D-B5C0175AFD29.jpeg
So again I want you to say MLK voted for racist kkk democrats in the south.. give me a name of the southern democrat he voted for lol hahah

Was that your point?

Ok so no link and no numbers ,, of course blacks voted of course they got welfare and benefits. Why they voted for democrats.. they left the party of emancipation to take from the devil and now they’re paying for it in 2020 every black neighborhood in America is run by Democrats and they’re all shit holes.. congrats

Even Alveda Admits Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was Not A Republican

Even Alveda Admits Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was Not A Republican
Yea he voted for JFK, to get paid lol democrats pay blacks for support, but tell me MLK was from the south what racist democrats did you vote for can you give me a name?

View attachment 311970 So again I want you to say MLK voted for racist kkk democrats in the south.. give me a name of the southern democrat he voted for lol hahah

I'm not going waste any more time spoonfeeding your ignorance of history. SOUTHERN Republicans as well as SOUTHERN Democrats were equally backward.

Look up "Northern Democrats".

View attachment 311970 So again I want you to say MLK voted for racist kkk democrats in the south.. give me a name of the southern democrat he voted for lol hahah

I'm not going waste any more time spoonfeeding your ignorance of history. SOUTHERN Republicans as well as SOUTHERN Democrats were equally backward.

Look up "Northern Democrats".
I live in the north All cries of racial oppression only come from democratic run neighborhoods in my city, just like the 1950s..

Nothing will change the fact that in Selma it was Democratic Party lawmakers local sheriffs local voters for Democrats they were attacking blacks they did not want them to have equal rights.. my question still remains why are Democrats in Selma today marching? Helloooooo

Nothing will change the fact that in Selma it was Democratic Party lawmakers local sheriffs local voters for Democrats they were attacking blacks they did not want them to have equal rights.. my question still remains why are Democrats in Selma today marching? Helloooooo

SOUTHERN Democrats. Not NORTHERN Democrats.

Do you need a map of Americas geography?

Chicago have no blacks allowed Boston had no blacks allowed New York had no blacks allowed what the fuck are you on crack? Lol

Chicago have no blacks allowed Boston had no blacks allowed New York had no blacks allowed what the fuck are you on crack? Lol

Jim Crow policies were in effect in some northern cities, but the south as a region represented a far greater percentage of Jim Crow supporters.

I don't use drugs of any kind. Are you an opioid addict?

Jim Crow policies were in effect in some northern cities, but the south as a region represented a far greater percentage of Jim Crow supporters.

I don't use drugs of any kind. Are you an opioid addict?
Yes and it was implemented by all Democrats.. why are Democrats marching in Selma ?

View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

Hello SELMA WAS A REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT LOL

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

the whites attacking the blacks were DEMOCRATS..

And now it’s democrat celebration lol hahah

can someone explain this to me?
MLK wasnt a repub no matter what your handlers claim.

"“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”"

MLK
He was a registered republican.. nice quote thou! Cute haha

No matter how many times you repeat a lie to yourself, it never becomes the truth.
View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

Hello SELMA WAS A REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT LOL

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

the whites attacking the blacks were DEMOCRATS..

And now it’s democrat celebration lol hahah

can someone explain this to me?
MLK wasnt a repub no matter what your handlers claim.

"“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”"

MLK
He was a registered republican.. nice quote thou! Cute haha

He was not. That lie has been debunked numerous times in this BULLSHIT thread

"I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.’

MLK 1964

I already answered yours. I just told you I am not a democrate and I attack repubs all the time.
I didn’t ask about you ,, answer the question
I did answer the question. Dems are not the only people attacking the stupidity of repubs. Independents like me do it all the time. :rolleyes:
I didn’t ask you that..

I asked the whites in Selma THAT WERE fighting the blacks from passing.. were they democrats? Yes or no
Its not a yes or no question. If you think it is then it shows me that you are not smart enough to comprehend any answer I can give you. Let me challenge you. Be smart for once in your life. :rolleyes:
The men that ordered it were democrats.. just facts,, but please go troll someone else thanks

It's a troll thread. So you asked for it.

Forum List

Back