How did Comey Leak?

Can anybody explain how Comey "Leaked" to the Times? He was putting out his response to Trumps tweets the "lies" that Comey claims Trump told in his statements about their encounters.

If Comey leaked, then didn't Trump leak first?
Umm, he actually said under oath he give it to a friend to hand off to a news outlet? Are you too stupid to even follow what the guy actually said?

Are you also unable to follow Comey's info was released before the Trump tweet? Which means he's full of shit.
HEY Mike Comey A private citizen and it was a message HE wrote and it wan't classified So how is that classified,,, What law did he break?

And the biggest joke is Dump said he'd swear to his BS Yeah just like him going to release his taxes
One thing though is if the POS took a lie detector test he'd probably pass cause he's a psychopathic liar and believes all his lies.....and I hope .....he gets nailed

There is zero % chance dump will testify under oath Do all republican't get that? And his lawyer is one of the worst in washington as said by many

Can anybody explain how Comey "Leaked" to the Times? He was putting out his response to Trumps tweets the "lies" that Comey claims Trump told in his statements about their encounters.

Dude Homey said that he told a friend to inform the NY Times. Seriously, no other person in history has admitted to this to my knowledge, though it obviously happens all the time........................

Homey would already have had all of his limbs ripped off if George Washington was still President.

Dude Homey said that he told a friend to inform the NY Times. Seriously, no other person in history has admitted to this to my knowledge, though it obviously happens all the time........................

Homey would already have had all of his limbs ripped off if George Washington was still President.
Yeah bass keep following and making excuses for a psychopath Speaks wonders about you and other trumpettes

either Trump plans to release classified information to the public, or the tapes and the notes weren't classified information.

which one is it? PICK ONE.

either Trump plans to release classified information to the public, or the tapes and the notes weren't classified information.

which one is it? PICK ONE.
LOL you give them a choice of death by hanging or the chair

Yeah bass keep following and making excuses for a psychopath Speaks wonders about you and other trumpettes
Can you tell me again that Trump can not beat Hillary?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is Hillary still walking in the woods looking for a baby to kill and smear on her face to make her young again?

Fart on kid

Is Hillary still walking in the woods looking for a baby to kill and smear on her face to make her young again?

Fart on kid
Hillary lost trump won It's over NOW you have to live with the trump lying vile garbage and keep defending him

Trump was clueless when he made the offer to testify under sworn oath to the committee. That means the committee can ask him questions he may not want to answer.

Fart on kid
Hillary lost trump won It's over NOW you have to live with the trump lying vile garbage and keep defending him

How much do you have invested in the stock market, or is all of your money still tied up in Billy Beer

Forum List

Back