Since when does the FBI Director leak private conversations with the President?

This is an abuse of power, and probably a crime.
It doesn't help get Trump impeached, so there WILL NOT be a big deal made out of it.

But you are correct. It should be a crime. Isn't anything said by POTUS in private automatically classified?

I guess Comey woudln't have confessed if it was a crime. I am SURE he spoke to lawyers at length prior to testifying.

1. Comey most likely covered his ass.

2. Trump is most likely asking what can be done.

3. Comey has killed the Russian hacking and Trump connection.

I talked to a Russian today. I asked him if he felt pain from his accident when he picked things up. He didn't understand my English, and got mad at me.

The uneducated comments above are interesting.

Comey has invigorated the Russian hacking and collusion investigations.

Trump's prior knowledge probably did not include the campaign stupidity of some of his associates.

If he covered up or lied after find out about the hacking and the collusion (if he did), Mueller will find it.

Trump's prior knowledge probably did not include the campaign stupidity of some of his associates.

If he covered up or lied after find out about the hacking and the collusion (if he did), Mueller will find it.
Invigorated? He blew that clear the hell out of the water. WTF are you thinking?

Invigorated? He blew that clear the hell out of the water. WTF are you thinking?
I actually listened to it.

The Russian hacking and collusion investigations will continue, in which now the agents will look for when and if Trump found out about them.

I actually listened to it.

The Russian hacking and collusion investigations will continue, in which now the agents will look for when and if Trump found out about them.
Comey just blew that fantasy out of the water. Investigations into what? The same shit Comey just said never existed?

Even if what Comey did isn't technically illegal, it was highly unethical. Also, he's a snitch and nobody likes a snitch.

He is passive-aggressive, and those people when confronted with a sociopathic bully who knows no boundaries freeze, which is exactly what he did.

Mueller is not the least bit scared or worried about Trump.

If Trump interferes, he will send information to the grand jury and those findings to Congress.

Comey did no such thing.

Listen to it again.

You don't listen to that one Bucky, it's for readin'.

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof

Now reading that, I'm thinking Comey did one of those. Could just be me, but that's where I'm at now. I'm thinking they are going to jam him up so he rolls on Lynch.

He is passive-aggressive, and those people when confronted with a sociopathic bully who knows no boundaries freeze, which is exactly what he did.

Mueller is not the least bit scared or worried about Trump.

If Trump interferes, he will send information to the grand jury and those findings to Congress.

Lol, talk about hitting a wall!

Forum List

Back