How Democrats Exploit Minorities

Well, I don't know, but I have to say that the mind set that the GOP has that it is the American voters fault that their candidates don't get elected...not their own fault...works for me! As long as they believe that, it is all "fair winds" for us at the voting booth!

GOP never passes up an opportunity to offend do they?

oh my gawd, and you democrats never do that...I guess you don't take throwing out how 95% of blacks vote Democrats as offensive..

now I go laugh

Perhaps Nixon shouldn't have driven blacks away from the GOP with his racist Southern Strategy during his 1972 campaign.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know, but I have to say that the mind set that the GOP has that it is the American voters fault that their candidates don't get elected...not their own fault...works for me! As long as they believe that, it is all "fair winds" for us at the voting booth!

It's a good thing minorities have you white liberals around to decide for them when they should be offended. :thup:

It's a good thing minorities have you white liberals around to decide for them when they should be offended. :thup:

90% of blacks and 70% of Hispanics seem to have already decided

How far "The Party of Lincoln" has fallen

Absolutely true. When Mitt was first nominated, his campaign announced that he was going to speek before a Hispanic organization, which , personally, I would consider a bad start for a republican presidential campaign. I thought at the time that if he did not have a change in his message, it would be a disater. He did not have a change in his message, and it was a disaster.
The interesting thing is that, even Bush understood that you can't throw Hispanics under the bus. Yet, we find ourselves (I'm not making this up!) with a Republican party that is even dumber than when they nominated Bush!

Absolutely true. When Mitt was first nominated, his campaign announced that he was going to speek before a Hispanic organization, which , personally, I would consider a bad start for a republican presidential campaign. I thought at the time that if he did not have a change in his message, it would be a disater. He did not have a change in his message, and it was a disaster.
The interesting thing is that, even Bush understood that you can't throw Hispanics under the bus. Yet, we find ourselves (I'm not making this up!) with a Republican party that is even dumber than when they nominated Bush!

Bush understood Hispanics and did quite well with them. He would not have won either election without the Hispanic vote

Now, the party has been taken over by the haters and it will be a long time before they win a national election again

And let's not forget the left's treatment of 10% of blacks and 30% of Hispanics who don't vote Democrat as ordered.

Rightwinger...

They never learn! Now, everyone, including the blacks and hispanics are being told that they vote as they are "ordered to" by the democrats! That is enough to win the hearts and minds of minorities!!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

And let's not forget the left's treatment of 10% of blacks and 30% of Hispanics who don't vote Democrat as ordered.

Rightwinger...

They never learn! Now, everyone, including the blacks and hispanics are being told that they vote as they are "ordered to" by the democrats! That is enough to win the hearts and minds of minorities!!!!!!!:eusa_angel:

Ridiculing those who don't vote for you is always an effective strategy

Rightwinger...

Unsurprisingly, you fail to understand.

Minorities vote Dem for their own reasons. However, the left has indeed ORDERED them to vote Dem, has dictated that voting Dem is what's in their best interests, and expects compliance.

If this isn't true, there wouldn't be the racist backlash from the left when a minority decides to vote GOP.

And undeniably, there is a racist backlash from the left.

Rightwinger...

Ridiculing those who don't vote for you is always an effective strategy
The left seems to think so.

The media ignores when the Democrats say something offensive and blow everything out of proportion when some Repug trips up.

A perfect example was when Romney said he was concerned about security at the London Olympics. Explain how that could be offensive and I'll tell you exactly why you feel that way.

Because the media told you it was offensive and kept beating on that dead dog till it got the desired result.

When soldiers died in Iraq the media reminded us about it every 15 mins 24/7. Every week we have soldiers dying in Afghanistan yet you never hear about it anymore. The numbers aren't all that different from the peak casualties during the Iraq War, but still, back then it mattered. Now it doesn't.

Why is that?

Because the media decides what is important for you. They don't care what is really important.

Trayvan Martin matters because the race-baiters and the media made it matter. How many times has Al Sharpton pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. The lasts time was the Duke La cross team. Now people are talking about killing random white kids if they don't get a conviction. What are they, fucken Muslims?

Last edited:
Do Republicans exploit minorities?

Al we know is most minorities would rather die than join the GOP

10% Blacks
30% Hispanic

and those supposed stats prove what?

What hey prove is that minorities know better than to vote Repblican

Want to tell me about free stuff? it ain't working

they vote for Democrats RW because right now they are the lessor of 2 evils.....they know Nancy Pelosi does not want them living on her street.....hell fucking Antonio Villaraigosa does not even want them living on his Street....

You guys need to pay attention. What the OP is saying is that minorities are too stupid to know that they are being exploited by the democrats, which is why they vote for our candidates.

I can't for the life of me understand why the minorities are offended by republicans saying that....

they know the Democrats say the same shit behind their backs....they aint as stupid as you think they are....

"If this isn't true, there wouldn't be the racist backlash from the left when a minority decides to vote GOP.

And undeniably, there is a racist backlash from the left."

Last edited:
"If this isn't true, there wouldn't be the racist backlash from the left when a minority decides to vote GOP.

And undeniably, there is a racist backlash from the left."

Yay you. Don't even for a second believe that changes the reality of the racist attacks by the left on minorities who dare to choose to vote "against their best interests" -- as dictated by white liberals.

Rightwinger...

Nor is calling the 10% black Uncle Toms and Oreos like you stupid idiots on the left. To be honest I would like to stand the majority of you sorry assholes against the wall and shoot you in the head for high treason against this great country.

I was talking to some vets at the VFW and they cannot wait to the chance to take back this country by force if need be. It will fun watching you liberal cry as the military watches us vets round you traitors up and judge you for your human rights violations and high crimes against this country.

Forum List

Back