How Convenient It Is ...

Bloomburg has no chance, why are you even talking about him? I don't understand why he decided to run when we are dealing with another NY plutocrat who bought the presidency with disastrous results. Enough. We need presidents who have a least some idea what it's like to work for a living.

Bloomburg has no chance, why are you even talking about him? I don't understand why he decided to run when we are dealing with another NY plutocrat who bought the presidency with disastrous results. Enough. We need presidents who have a least some idea what it's like to work for a living.

Bloomberg was the Mayor of New York and has ran a successful business, so he has worked more than Joe Biden, Warren and Mayor Pete combined and has been more successful...

... to run for president with your very own private news service.

The editor-in-chief told staff they will not investigate Michael Bloomberg and said the policy extends to his Democratic competitors.

Bloomberg News Won't Investigate The Former Mayor During His Presidential Run | HuffPost
When I saw your post I assumed you were talking about the Divider-in-Chief's private news service, Faux Noise.

No different than Clinton News Network or Misleading Stupid New Branch of Communists...

"During an interview with Iowa Radio in December, Bloomberg said if he runs for president, he would either sell the Bloomberg media company or place it in a blind trust. A blind trust is a financial arrangement by which a person cedes control, but not ownership, of business management to an independent trust to avoid conflicts of interest."
Michael Bloomberg prepared to sell namesake firm for presidential run

Next.

Forum List

Back