How committed to forcing core American whitey to comply is this administration? Why is core American whitey so resistant?

You grew up a spoiled rich kid. You’re all talk. You’re no different from those posturing idiots. We both know you arent some martyr. What are you waiting for? Why isn’t your name plastered on the news with some violent feat in the name of your ilk?
you never worked a day in your life and proud of it!!!!

you never worked a day in your life and proud of it!!!!
I get that your assumption of me being some unemployed parasite makes you feel manly and superior, but i like most people have jobs. It’s part of being human. You shouldn’t feel special just because you have one.

You obviously misunderstand. We just don’t care if they grow up that way because it really doesn’t matter. You just pretend it does.
Someone cares very much that more children grow up to be perverts just like them

And more paranoia.

What a horrible way to go through life.
You really need to ask yourself what kind of human you are if you're not "PARANOID" as this nation becomes comprised of foreign filth, faggots and woke white quilt whackos hoping to leave everything that built America behind and run this country off the cliff. Are you not paying attention to what goes on in ALL Leftist run, foreigner invaded shitholes....in ALL dark communities, cities, states and nations? Could it be that you are simply 'one of them' and therefore not bothered by societal decay and degradation?

You really need to ask yourself what kind of human you are if you're not "PARANOID" as this nation becomes comprised of foreign filth, faggots and woke white quilt whackos hoping to leave everything that built America behind and run this country off the cliff. Are you not paying attention to what goes on in ALL Leftist run, foreigner invaded shitholes....in ALL dark communities, cities, states and nations? Could it be that you are simply 'one of them' and therefore not bothered by societal decay and degradation?
And another one. What a horrible way to go through life.

And another one. What a horrible way to go through life.
Sad that we have so called Americans with no standards and expectations for fellow Americans and their nation....our nation was built on high standards, moral standards and the like....You believe one with standards and expectations is "PARANOID".
Sad

On social issues it appears corporations are more than willing to at least pay lip service to liberal values. Mostly because a majority of Americans are on the same page and they know what side their bread is buttered on.
Those values are not liberal. Corporations want cheap labor and new consumers. They can't sell stuff to 3rd world folk because they don't have money. Illegals in the USA buy groceries, beer, Mobile phone service, autos, etc. Hell the most watched soccer league in the USA is Liga Mexico, so Univision or whoever loves that.

You know if would a hell of a lot better for everyone if the left and global Corporations just told the truth. Whitey created the most opening, welcoming, safest countries on Earth. But yeah your women are not have 5-6 kids anymore so we need to flood the country. And yeah we kinda are oligarchs globally and we wouldn't mind it if you all just kinda stopped being constitutionalist, and patriotic because............................

kalergi4.png

scaled_full_6874e8f77d7d716e6c27.jpg

I love it when they drop their guard, basically if you don't want 2 million refugees in your country (in this case Germany you are a NAZI). This only applies to the West, to European people, everyone else is allowed to have ethnostate countries.

Those values are not liberal. Corporations want cheap labor and new consumers. They can't sell stuff to 3rd world folk because they don't have money. Illegals in the USA buy groceries, beer, Mobile phone service, autos, etc. Hell the most watched soccer league in the USA is Liga Mexico, so Univision or whoever loves that.

You know if would a hell of a lot better for everyone if the left and global Corporations just told the truth. Whitey created the most opening, welcoming, safest countries on Earth. But yeah your women are not have 5-6 kids anymore so we need to flood the country. And yeah we kinda are oligarchs globally and we wouldn't mind it if you all just kinda stopped being constitutionalist, and patriotic because............................

kalergi4.png

scaled_full_6874e8f77d7d716e6c27.jpg

I love it when they drop their guard, basically if you don't want 2 million refugees in your country (in this case Germany you are a NAZI). This only applies to the West, to European people, everyone else is allowed to have ethnostate countries.

I think you missed my point by a country mile.

Yes yes. Whitey is in danger of becoming a minority.

I remember a story from a history podcast. In it the German people were on a train. They were discussing the Russians were were about to enter Germany Proper. The people were worried and discussing why they couldn’t surrender to the Americans.

A German Soldier stood up and glared at them. He said Germany had to fight. And win. Because if the Russians did half of what had been done by Germany to the German people the nation wouldn’t survive.

I get the feeling that the White Power folks feel that too. Imagine if the same treatment meted out to the Minorities was returned to us. Guilty because of their race. Belittled because of perceived weaknesses. Subjected to intolerable abuses while saying it is what happens to everyone.

I think deep down Brokeloser is terrified that he will be treated as badly by Minorities as he was treating them.

This is all about the “Great Replacement” paranoia that is at the foundation of Trumpism .

It’s about fear, and hate is based in fear.

I actually agree that some of their concerns are reasonable. But their ham-handed “arguments” are so poorly executed that they come off as Neanderthals.

Most people in the U.S. have similar views of right and wrong, just with some variations with respect to social issues, and oppose crime. It is not a matter of anyone being "replaced."

I live in nothern Virginia, a few quick exits from the Pentagon, Arlington Cemetery, and the 14th St. Bridge that takes you right into the National Mall. We have people from every country in the world here due to the presence of embassies from all over the world, and I'm here, born and bred Jersey Girl who grew up across the river from Manhattan and its incredible cultural life.

There is no reason to fear. We all get along. We all have a lot in common. My Central American neighbor always carries my heavy groceries up the stairs without even being asked.

Among my favorites are the Ethiopians. These are some of the nicest people alive, always polite and friendly. There is an Ethiopian woman in my condo building, who I swear might be older than I am and always wants to carry my packages up the stairs. She has a Christian cross tattoed on her forehead, which years ago was considered a mark of beauty in her homeland. Did you know that Ethiopia is one of the oldest Christian nations in the world? And they've got great food and great jazz.

I know that nobody wanted to see my father's ancestors as they came off the ships in NYC in the 1840's and probably did not want to see my mother's parents arriving speaking Russian and Polish. But they did alright. I did question my father's grandfather when I found his grave (no answer). He started a family in NYC in the 1850's, and by 1870 owned two houses in New Jersey, and I would love to know how he did it.

I'm rambling. Thanks for your patience. Go Bruce!

I remember a story from a history podcast. In it the German people were on a train. They were discussing the Russians were were about to enter Germany Proper. The people were worried and discussing why they couldn’t surrender to the Americans.

A German Soldier stood up and glared at them. He said Germany had to fight. And win. Because if the Russians did half of what had been done by Germany to the German people the nation wouldn’t survive.

I get the feeling that the White Power folks feel that too. Imagine if the same treatment meted out to the Minorities was returned to us. Guilty because of their race. Belittled because of perceived weaknesses. Subjected to intolerable abuses while saying it is what happens to everyone.

I think deep down Brokeloser is terrified that he will be treated as badly by Minorities as he was treating them.
Yes, I too feel brokeloser is afraid he's going to be gangraped in the master's quarters.

Most people in the U.S. have similar views of right and wrong, just with some variations with respect to social issues, and oppose crime. It is not a matter of anyone being "replaced."

I live in nothern Virginia, a few quick exits from the Pentagon, Arlington Cemetery, and the 14th St. Bridge that takes you right into the National Mall. We have people from every country in the world here due to the presence of embassies from all over the world, and I'm here, born and bred Jersey Girl who grew up across the river from Manhattan and its incredible cultural life.

There is no reason to fear. We all get along. We all have a lot in common. My Central American neighbor always carries my heavy groceries up the stairs without even being asked.

Among my favorites are the Ethiopians. These are some of the nicest people alive, always polite and friendly. There is an Ethiopian woman in my condo building, who I swear might be older than I am and always wants to carry my packages up the stairs. She has a Christian cross tattoed on her forehead, which years ago was considered a mark of beauty in her homeland. Did you know that Ethiopia is one of the oldest Christian nations in the world? And they've got great food and great jazz.

I know that nobody wanted to see my father's ancestors as they came off the ships in NYC in the 1840's and probably did not want to see my mother's parents arriving speaking Russian and Polish. But they did alright. I did question my father's grandfather when I found his grave (no answer). He started a family in NYC in the 1850's, and by 1870 owned two houses in New Jersey, and I would love to know how he did it.

I'm rambling. Thanks for your patience. Go Bruce!
Here is another example of diversity in action

I am interested in how you and Mac1958 react to this guy

Bon appetit.

Most minorities like whites and vice versa, especially the newcomers post 65' because they are the only groups not discriminated against in any measure while the White Euros discriminated against each other. I don't anyone who is afraid of Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Nigerians etc.
It isn't about white power hillbillies and other idiots.

When the left says white supremacy is bad and everywhere what they mean is the founding principles, the constitution, laws, equality etc. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. The entire reason non Euros flood to the USA is because of these founding principles, how they are upheld, and how generally day to day living is bereft of government police corruption (unless you worked for Trump).

This is what people don't understand and why CRT came out if hiding and was weaponized. It is about globalism, Corporations running the world, not elected representatives representing who voted for them. Borders and constitutions have to be erased, people can't have pride in their country or ancestry..................if it is a White country, Euro ancestry etc.

Forum List

Back