Can You Believe These Republicans Passing This Pathetic Dog Of A Healthcare Bill!

An abundance of Americans are furious with the Republican Party for passing the Republican House Healthcare bill

It was pretty much what I expected. ACA lite. Or rather, ACA that funnels even more money the insurance industry.

Of course. They're not going to give up all that power voluntarily.

Then maybe they need to give up their LIVES, involuntarily. These mofos need to stsrt ro learn that their word needs to mean something. Don't make a promise you don't intend to keep.

Likewise, voters need to stop voting for candidates who dobt follow through on their campaign promises.

Actually it's pretty sad that she only received three million more votes seeing as:

-Every city in America votes democrat (including New York City, one of the biggest in the world). Los Angeles, and Chicago.
-California, the largest and most populous state by far in this country always votes [mostly] democrat.

I would say Hillary was thrown around like a rag doll.
Try to get this through your thick Love for Orange Anus ...The US is a HIGHLY URBANIZED country with most of the population concentrated in cities .....the system gives OUTSIZE influence to yokel States with populations of less than a million each, that size population is smaller than a great many city throughout the US who do not get two Senators or 3 electoral votes [ 3 EC votes each for S Dakota, N Dakota, and Wyoming]....the county I live in has a population of 2.7 million which is larger than the combined population of the three states in brackets..

You need to educate yourself on why the electoral college exists.

You need to educate yourself on why the electoral college exists.
what about this guy...should he educate himself on the EC
Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

Forum List

Back