How committed to forcing core American whitey to comply is this administration? Why is core American whitey so resistant?

Nah, you just have the mentality of an 8th grader.
In lib la la land (aka public classrooms) 8th graders are already flipping a coin to decide if they want to be a boy or a girl

thats the insane world the left has created

In lib la la land (aka public classrooms) 8th graders are already flipping a coin to decide if they want to be a boy or a girl

thats the insane world the left has created
No that’s just you making shit up.

Here is another example of diversity in action

I am interested in how you and Mac1958 react to this guy

Bon appetit.

One person. One time. Doing something horrific. How does this account across the board? Didn't Chris Watts kill his pregnant wife and two little daughters and leave them dead in oil drums?

I get that your assumption of me being some unemployed parasite makes you feel manly and superior, but i like most people have jobs. It’s part of being human. You shouldn’t feel special just because you have one.
I call em as I see em

You've been rolling over and taking it up the ass for Republicans for 40 years now. You've let them raise prices, profits, and increased costs for materials, transportation, insurance, real estate, furniture and equipment, but not wages. Everything has gone up but wages.

Un clench, it will feel better incel

Real men don’t whine about gay people simply existing. Real men focus on their own lives. Whining about chicks with dicks just makes you sound like an 8th grader.
They're vice lords and women's sports coaches.
They don’t affect your quality of life whatsoever but you pretend they do because you’re a drama Queen with victim complex.
The female students and players have been well coached on that Title IX playing field in a court of law.

One person. One time. Doing something horrific. How does this account across the board? Didn't Chris Watts kill his pregnant wife and two little daughters and leave them dead in oil drums?
Murder exists in every culture

the difference between Watts and Catman is that Watts was locally grown and unavoidable whereas Catman was imported and VERY avoidable

Last edited:
You missed a few;

Don't forget HR-1, only democrats win elections.
Defund the police, no laws are enforced
Russia First Energy policies
Lax military posture "wokeness trumps readiness"
The Green New Deal, the US pays $Trillions to poor countries
Support criminals, no bail, no prosecution, no jail time, etc.
Reprogrammed US education system: Critical Race Theory vs Traditional/Family Values
Oppose school vouchers, only public schools can exist
China First trade policies
Outsource jobs by taxing corporations so much they relocate
Make DC & PR new states taking over the US senate forever
Replace the Electoral College with the popular vote
Pack the US Supreme Court with Leftists

Make Mexico great again

I find it rather pathetic how people want get up in arms about the CRT, 1619 Project, and other things proclaiming their "love" of America. These are the same people who defend, make excuses for and lie about an insurection for nothing where police were beaten with poles holding the American flag and people walking through what that flag and anthem represent with a confederate flag. These same people are trying to compare an insurrectionist slain while trying to break into what that flag and anthem represent to martyrs when she is not. To such people I say, YOU AIN'T AMERICANS, YOU ARE FAKES. You are like the people who go to church on Sunday who sit in the front row yelling AMEN at every word the pastor says then when church is over go out and purposefully sin. Fakes. You guys don't give a damn about this country, you put on a show but you ain't about democracy.

E Pluribus Unum means that all who come here have the same freedom. It means the 1619 Project can be taught to all. It means that CRT can be taught to all. It means that the Black National Anthem, the Native American National Anthem, The Hispanic National Anthem, The Asian National Anthem, The Women's National Anthem, The LGBTQ National Anthem and the Childrens National Anthem can all be played before an NFL game. It means that Juneteenth, Cinco De Mayo and Sally B. Anthony Day can be federal holidays because all these things are American.

E PLURIBUS UNUM, does not stand for European only.

Forum List

Back