How China is wiping memories of Tianamen square off the internet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Chinese military killed as many as 10,000 people during Beijing’s vicious crackdown on pro-democracy protesters 30 years ago. But today, those victims and the horrific events of June 4, 1989, in Tiananmen Square have been virtually wiped from China’s collective memory. Beijing has achieved this mass erasure through an unprecedented crackdown on all forms of public speech in the streets and online, relying on advanced technology to automate much of their efforts while detaining people like Deng for making the smallest reference.
How China Is Wiping Memories of Tiananmen Square off the Internet
---------------------------------------------

Yeah you see when your in zombie world history gets rewritten the morons have no idea how important knowing history is in all realms of life esp. when the left isn't hiding the truth. Oh wait they always do even when teaching it inn school......

The lefts to dumb to take time out and read-------

take time to read it maybe your left tar brain can go off in the reality zone of " oh shit" that's what they were saying LOL..

“The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America — A Chronological Paper Trail”, will change forever the way you look at your child’s education. Written by whistleblower Charlotte T. Iserbyt, it is the result of what she discovered while working in the US Department of Education and her subsequent research on the subject. First published in 1999, the original edition of the book contains 743 pages replete with documentation of the policies, conversations and events that led up to the way our educational system is run today.

DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN

Public schooling is no longer beneficial to providing an education to children. This is why we pulled our daughter out of public school afyter the 2nd grade and home schooled her through a system certified by the state, but which gave my wife and I absolute control over the subjects and information being taught.

She graduated with a 3,7 GPA and is now attending college.

• Banned
Public schooling is no longer beneficial to providing an education to children. This is why we pulled our daughter out of public school afyter the 2nd grade and home schooled her through a system certified by the state, but which gave my wife and I absolute control over the subjects and information being taught.

She graduated with a 3,7 GPA and is now attending college.

They are always smarter when taught at home. They are also more mature .

Forum List

Back