How can we protect the Capitol from REAL insurrectionists on Jan 3, 2023?

Stalin and Mao would be proud.
The Radical Left is halfway there. Biden’s DOJ is prosecuting all protestors present on 1/6, including the non-violent ones exercising their first amendment rights. The message is clear: if you protest against Democrats, you will be punished. (Same message as when Biden sicced the FBI on parents protesting leftist school boards.)

. Biden’s DOJ is prosecuting all protestors present on 1/6, including the non-violent ones exercising their first amendment rights.
THAT is a blatant lie

Name one protester that didn't assault police or enter the Capitol...or engage in a conspiracy to attack the Capitol that was arrested

Hahaha…you sorry ass Libtardians honestly believe you get to define the definition of “insurrection”…that’s some good shit.
Do you scared bitches really believe that a few hundred fat old dudes armed with flags and crutches intended to take ove the U.S. government?
They intended to stop the peaceful and legal transfer of the Presidency. They almost succeeded.

They intended to stop the peaceful and legal transfer of the Presidency. They almost succeeded.
That‘s the reason for protests…to prevent something from happening or to postpone something from happening while under appeal.
I thought you said resistance was cool?
43492F94-079A-4D27-B2B5-C5FFC8C96628.jpeg

Biden’s DOJ is prosecuting all protestors present on 1/6, including the non-violent ones exercising their first amendment rights.
They're prosecuting people who entered the capitol that day. Thousands of people on the capitol steps are off the hook.

No one is being prosecuted for exercising their rights.

This is just the nasty way liberals deal with their political opponents. They’ve even gone after the non-violent protestors! Your side is sending a big message that American conservatives who protest against a Democrats will find themselves vilified and punished.

At the same time, thugs with long and violent criminal records - if black - will be let back onto the streets to kill an innocent white grad student or mow down dozens of innocent white parade goers.

And then also consider how liberals are allowing thugs to commit armed robbery, all in an effort to lower the number of blacks in prison.

The Dems are sending a message: if you are black, you can commit violent crimes and get no punishment, but if you are a conservative, you will be imprisoned for going to the Capitol and protesting a fraudulent election (in which Democrats won, of course).

We simply cannot have two standards of justice, based on skin color and political preferences.
Nope. None of that has the slightest to do with the long-term need of the Republic to vigorously prosecute the Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021.

Nope. None of that has the slightest to do with the long-term need of the Republic to vigorously prosecute the Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021.
There weren’t any insurrectionists, but I agree that trespassers should be charged. I also think the scumbags setting cities on fire during BLM riots should have been charged foe their violent crimes. I also think the lowlifes committing armed robbery in NY should be charged with a felony, and not a little slap on the wrist.

We cannot have a decent society when liberals excuse violent criminals when they are black, or supporting a terrorist movement under the pretense it’s for blacks, and then become enraged when white people trespass.

How exactly will this work? Given how inclined the leftists are to murderous, destructive riots and the Democrats tolerance for them - as evidenced by their response to the Summer of Love riots - how can we protect the Capitol on Jan 3rd when the new Congress, to be controlled by Republicans when Americans reject the insanity of the radical left, if Pelosi is still the House Speaker that day?

And will she WANT to protect it? She will be torn between:

1. Allowing the same BLM and ANTIFA barbarians who destroyed cities nationwide to set the place ablaze, believing it will “prove” to America that voters hate Republicans and being forced to resort to violence to protect it from them, or

2. Putting the full force of law enforcement in place to cut off the violence before it can even start as a way of showing how much more “respectful” (ha) the left is of our election outcomes.
Call them out for their insanity;

There weren’t any insurrectionists
Yes, there were. Each-and-every rioter who assaulted the Capitol Building and Congress was an Insurrectionist; whether they were charged as such or not.
, but I agree that trespassers should be charged.
Yes. The Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021, who trespassed on Capitol grounds, should, indeed, be prosecuted.
I also think the scumbags setting cities on fire during BLM riots should have been charged foe their violent crimes.
The Trump Administration had every opportunity to do so, and failed.

And, although I concede that many of those jurisdictions are controlled by Democrats, assaults on Federal court houses and other premises occurred.

Such assaults, as well as interstate conspiracies to bring participants and leadership across state lines in order to riot, are prosecutable Federal crimes.

Why did the Trump Administration not prosecute such crimes while they held power and had the investigative capability to identify the planners?

Personally, I think authorities should have sent-in squadrons of Mounted Police Cavalry (or National Guard with APCs) to smash the riots nationwide.

I also think the lowlifes committing armed robbery in NY should be charged with a felony, and not a little slap on the wrist.
Agreed.
We cannot have a decent society when liberals excuse violent criminals when they are black, or supporting a terrorist movement under the pretense it’s for blacks
Agreed.
, and then become enraged when white people trespass.
They were not trespassers... they were engaged in Insurrection designed to halt the Peaceful Transfer of Power, in thrall to a power-mad con-man.

Anytime Republicans win, you people always claim voter suppression yet anytime Democrats win you claim there is never any fraud.

- Preventing non citizens from voting is not voter suppression.
- Voter authentication is not voter suppression.
- Not being permitted to receive food and drink FROM CAMPAIGNERS is not voter suppression.
- Cleaning up voter registries is not voter suppression.
p14c27amnge81.jpg

Yes, there were. Each-and-every rioter who assaulted the Capitol Building and Congress was an Insurrectionist; whether they were charged as such or not.

Yes. The Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021, who trespassed on Capitol grounds, should, indeed, be prosecuted.

The Trump Administration had every opportunity to do so, and failed.

And, although I concede that many of those jurisdictions are controlled by Democrats, assaults on Federal court houses and other premises occurred.

Such assaults, as well as interstate conspiracies to bring participants and leadership across state lines in order to riot, are prosecutable Federal crimes.

Why did the Trump Administration not prosecute such crimes while they held power and had the investigative capability to identify the planners?

Personally, I think authorities should have sent-in squadrons of Mounted Police Cavalry (or National Guard with APCs) to smash the riots nationwide.

Agreed.

Agreed.

They were not trespassers... they were engaged in Insurrection designed to halt the Peaceful Transfer of Power, in thrall to a power-mad con-man.
Damn , you need professional help .

so many Trump administration officials resigned on Jan 6 (DeVos, Stephanie Grisham, Mulvaney etc) that pathetic Trump resorted to asking none other Condoleeza Rice to call what remained of his administration to convince them to stay on for the last few days

“I cried on Jan. 6, because I thought to myself: I study countries who do this, I don’t live in a country who does this,” - Condoleezza Rice

even Trump lapdog Larry Kudlow suggested everyone resign en masse, but he retreated when FOX News offered him a contract and he doesn't want to mess the deal up by creating a big stink

if you want to go down that road again, whether it's Republicans or Democrats, history won't be kind to you

Forum List

Back