How can we protect the Capitol from REAL insurrectionists on Jan 3, 2023?

OMG. The delusions from the leftists are getting worse and worse.

1642703818968.png

WHOOOOSH!!!
Just because I refuse to submit to your deluded conspiracy theory doesn’t mean what you said went over my head. The riots were organized by the Marxist terrorist group, BLM, and its anti-American founders. And the terrorists used a lie about police shooting black men to wreak havoc throughout this country, for months on end.

Just because I refuse to submit to your deluded conspiracy theory doesn’t mean what you said went over my head. The riots were organized by the Marxist terrorist group, BLM, and its anti-American founders. And the terrorists used a lie about police shooting black men to wreak havoc throughout this country, for months on end.
Oh, man. I could have fun with this all day! :lol:

Floyd wasn't shot. His murder was recorded.
Yup. A sadistic cop overdid it with a defiant, drugged out criminal. And he’s in jail.

That was no reason to put the entire country through racist lies, and months of destruction and murders in cities all over the country.

Oh, man. I could have fun with this all day! :lol:
I’ll be laughing come Election Day, November 2023. You remember what they saw about he who laughs last, right?

This is going to be soooooo good. The Democrats were blocked from their cheating, Biden’s disgusting accusations that more than half the country are racists backfired, and it will be DELICIOUS watching the returns come in. Even better than the Virginia election for governor, which tells you what’s coming down the road.

Yup. A sadistic cop overdid it with a defiant, drugged out criminal. And he’s in jail.

That was no reason to put the entire country through racist lies, and months of destruction and murders in cities all over the country.
Then you agree with President Biden.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Then you agree with President Biden.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”
He was afraid to say that during the campaign. He was afraid he’d get blacks mad by criticizing the BLM violence.

I’ll be laughing come Election Day, November 2023. You remember what they saw about he who laughs last, right?
Okay. We'll see who's laughing when your claim of an insurrection at the Capitol does not come to pass. You're on!

Okay. We'll see who's laughing when your claim of an insurrection at the Capitol does not come to pass. You're on!
As long as you agree that what happened on Jan 6 was not an insurrection.

As long as you agree that what happened on Jan 6 was not an insurrection.
It most definitely was an insurrection. Trump and the MAGA heads attempted to overthrow a duly elected government.

This is going to be soooooo good. The Democrats were blocked from their cheating, Biden’s disgusting accusations that more than half the country are racists backfired, and it will be DELICIOUS watching the returns come in. Even better than the Virginia election for governor, which tells you what’s coming down the road.
What happens in November 2023?

He was afraid to say that during the campaign. He was afraid he’d get blacks mad by criticizing the BLM violence.
Well yeah in Neo-GOP fantasy land, except no, in reality he said it often. Angry protests okay, violent mobs not okay. It's a simple message.

Yeah, unfortunately neither yourself Mac1958 or john doe 101 get to define “insurrection”.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: insurrection; plural noun: insurrections
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

You obviously don't understand the difference between a protest and an uprising.

Whatever rioting happened related to the BLM protests were not an attempt to overthrow the local or any other government. They were not an insurrection.

What happened on Jan. 6 2021 was an attempted insurrection.

You obviously don't understand the difference between a protest and an uprising.

Whatever rioting happened related to the BLM protests were not an attempt to overthrow the local or any other government. They were not an insurrection.

What happened on Jan. 6 2021 was an attempted insurrection.
Hahaha…you sorry ass Libtardians honestly believe you get to define the definition of “insurrection”…that’s some good shit.
Do you scared bitches really believe that a few hundred fat old dudes armed with flags and crutches intended to take ove the U.S. government?

You can name an event any name you like. But it's a worthless name if it fails to comply legally.
So long as the Insurrectists pay with convictions and sentences, it's all good... assault, battery, obstruction of Congress, conspiracy, sedition... fun times ahead.

So long as the Insurrectists pay with convictions and sentences, it's all good... assault, battery, obstruction of Congress, conspiracy, sedition... fun times ahead.
This is just the nasty way liberals deal with their political opponents. They’ve even gone after the non-violent protestors! Your side is sending a big message that American conservatives who protest against a Democrats will find themselves vilified and punished.

At the same time, thugs with long and violent criminal records - if black - will be let back onto the streets to kill an innocent white grad student or mow down dozens of innocent white parade goers.

And then also consider how liberals are allowing thugs to commit armed robbery, all in an effort to lower the number of blacks in prison.

The Dems are sending a message: if you are black, you can commit violent crimes and get no punishment, but if you are a conservative, you will be imprisoned for going to the Capitol and protesting a fraudulent election (in which Democrats won, of course).

We simply cannot have two standards of justice, based on skin color and political preferences.

And you believe this crazy shit because....?

Forum List

Back