How Can Obama Try To Claim Credit For Something He Declared Was Impossible - Could Not Be Done?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
OBAMA, LIBERALS, AND SNOWFLAKES ALL CONTINUE TO FALSELY CLAIM OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CURRENT ECONOMIC SUCCESS....

QUESTION FOR THE SNOWFLAKES: HOW CAN OBAMA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOEMTHING HE DECLARED WAS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT COULD NOT BE DONE 'WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND'?

Spoken like a man truly inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of Business and the Economy! :p

According to President Obama HE - not President Trump - is responsible for the economic success we are experiencing. That's a pretty bold claim considering it was President Obama in 2016 who declared this economic success Trump has brought about was not even possible!

During a PBS Town Hall Meeting then candidate Trump promised to bring manufacturing plants and jobs back to the United States after he won the Presidency.

Obama declared to America that the manufacturing plants and jobs were gone, that they would NEVER come back, that 'this' was the new norm! Having no experience in business and having no idea what he was doing in regards to the economy, Obama declared Trump was crazy, that what he was promising could not be done.

Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said. "He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

Yeah, the guy above saying 'Manufacturing jobs are gone, they will NEVER come back, this is the new norm, and there is no possible way to bring them back and to stimulate the economy the way Trump is promising' is now the f*ing narcissistic lying a$$hole trying to take credit for what he said could never be done but which President Trump has actually delivered!

OBAMA, 2016:
'President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP'”

TRUMP, 2018:
"I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.”

:lmao:

Obama closes out campaign by talking about himself 89 times during Chicago appearance - The American Mirror

Last edited:
Good question.

Heard him earlier advocating moral principled candidates. Head to laugh since he is essentially telling America to vote GOP lol

Obama is a politician, he spreads all kinds of b.s. Communist China and Iran loved him though.

How Can Obama Try To Claim Credit For Something He Declared Was Impossible - Could Not Be Done?

Because he is a lying POS and always has been...

Only a Not Ready For Primetime President would utter such words.

The only thing he's doing these days is trying to seek out some kind of legacy.
The closest thing to a Legacy that he will ever find is at his nearest Subaru dealer

OBAMA, LIBERALS, AND SNOWFLAKES ALL CONTINUE TO FALSELY CLAIM OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CURRENT ECONOMIC SUCCESS....

QUESTION FOR THE SNOWFLAKES: HOW CAN OBAMA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOEMTHING HE DECLARED WAS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT COULD NOT BE DONE 'WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND'?

Spoken like a man truly inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of Business and the Economy! :p

According to President Obama HE - not President Trump - is responsible for the economic success we are experiencing. That's a pretty bold claim considering it was President Obama in 2016 who declared this economic success Trump has brought about was not even possible!

During a PBS Town Hall Meeting then candidate Trump promised to bring manufacturing plants and jobs back to the United States after he won the Presidency.

Obama declared to America that the manufacturing plants and jobs were gone, that they would NEVER come back, that 'this' was the new norm! Having no experience in business and having no idea what he was doing in regards to the economy, Obama declared Trump was crazy, that what he was promising could not be done.

Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said. "He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

Yeah, the guy above saying 'Manufacturing jobs are gone, they will NEVER come back, this is the new norm, and there is no possible way to bring them back and to stimulate the economy the way Trump is promising' is now the f*ing narcissistic lying a$$hole trying to take credit for what he said could never be done but which President Trump has actually delivered!

OBAMA, 2016:

TRUMP, 2018:
"I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.”

Obama closes out campaign by talking about himself 89 times during Chicago appearance - The American Mirror

I guess the mulatto messiah is forgetting, HE DIDN'T BUILD THAT!

ROFLMAO

OBAMA, 2016:

TRUMP, 2018:

He's a lying traitor that will do anything to hurt us.

OBAMA, 2016:

TRUMP, 2018:

Well, do you have any charts? Where has the deficit, unemployment and GDP been heading since 2008?

Although I will give props for the big government anti-free market tariffs and the 5% improvement on NAFTA. The fact Bill's signing of that might have cost Hillary the election entertains me.

OBAMA, 2016:

TRUMP, 2018:

How can Barry? Simple, lots of practice a la if you like your doctor...

Well, do you have any charts? Where has the deficit, unemployment and GDP been heading since 2008?

All of that is an attempt to distract from the fact that Obama declared 2 years ago what has been achieved was IMPOSSIBLE, that it could NOT be done, that President Trump could not keep his promise to bring manufacturing and manufacturing jobs back to the US 'without a magic wand' … and 2 years later here he is claiming HE is the one who is responsible for doing it.

All of that is an attempt to distract from the fact that Obama declared 2 years ago what has been achieved was IMPOSSIBLE, that it could NOT be done, that President Trump could not keep his promise to bring manufacturing and manufacturing jobs back to the US 'without a magic wand' … and 2 years later here he is claiming HE is the one who is responsible for doing it.

How did Trump bring them back and how many?

Better questions are:

How did President Trump bring ANY back when the messiah said it was impossible?

How could the great Obama be so wrong?

Why couldn't HE do it?

Better questions are:

How did President Trump bring ANY back when the messiah said it was impossible?

How could the great Obama be so wrong?

Why couldn't HE do it?

OK. I guess you have no answers to how Trump recreated jobs.

Come on, won't Google even give you some answers. My god son. Argue your point. Trump isn't all good or bad, neither was Obama. Your masters not give you any links or charts or stats to use?

Hey, Barry got named President of the Harvard Law review because he was a minority and Harvard needed to look like they were being inclusive...he got a Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up for work...why WOULDN'T he think he deserves credit for Trump's economy! He's the first Affirmative Action President and he's ENTITLED!

Trump is pro business...Barry always seemed to think a business making a profit was cheating the public...which do you think is going to be good for business expansion and which would have always sucked at it? It isn't rocket science.

Obama said an economy like we have now is never coming back...we need to get used to the new normal...Trump has proved him wrong and he is pissed....

Forum List

Back