How can a guy with dementia get so much accomplished?

He does have dementia. If you cant see it, you are either a liar or flat out fucking retarded.
I dont consider sticking millions of people with experimental technology as an accomplishment. But to each their own.
The economy is on a trend. Has been for months and months.
Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats
Self awareness. Use yo stimmy and buy some.
Apparently, you, and others like you, haven't a clue what dementia is.

That Biden wiped the floor with Trump at their debate shows how utterly inane these moronic accusations of dementia are.
Videos all over the fucking internet. I even posted one on page 1.
Buy yet Biden still went on to outsmart Trump.

The difference between having dementia and old age is that someone with dementia is someone who would brag about passing an Alzheimer's test and being able to draw a clock as though he just qualified for Mensa.

Someone with old age is still smart enough not to fall into that stupidity trap.
He gets lead by strings. The mother fucker didnt even know what he was signing, remember? :lmao:
I am not saying that Biden is not suffering from old age. Her obviously is. The question is does he have dementia. Someone who has dementia can not answer questions like who is president of the US? What season is it? When Biden can't answer those questions, then we can discuss dementia. Forgetfulness is a product of old age not necessarily dementia.

Dementia has stages.

I am not saying that Biden is not suffering from old age. Her obviously is. The question is does he have dementia. Someone who has dementia can not answer questions like who is president of the US? What season is it? When Biden can't answer those questions, then we can discuss dementia.

It's still mild dementia but it robs him of the strength and the will for continuing to press for the American way status quo.

Already he's let it be plainly seen that he will snap to attention and change his fkng tune when questions.

He's perfect for a time when Americans can't possibly see and understand that social change policy could win a presidency.

The Democratic party powers have brought their agenda in the back door of the WH and caught Biden flatfooted.

The alternate universe

Where chicks have dicks, man on man ass sex is cool, dark people are America’s greatest asset, Christianity is denounced and Americans hate constitutional rights and Americas right to sovereignty.
That “alternate universe“?
You don't understand the difference between issues and realities.

This doesn't surprise me at all.
Enlighten us wise one...make the distinction for us.

AOC, Kamala, and other decent leaders
Of course the authoritarian canadian thinks those authoritarian bimbos are "decent"
We stand as the example to the US, when the US is ready to reform itself. Thank Dog it won't be soon enough to save it's warmongering skin.
You'll work it out, albeit too late to stop other world powers from taking your marbles.

Ask me about quality of life sometime. We're the world leading authority on that part of it.

Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats. Somehow they are surprised when said democrats exceed those expectations.

How could Biden have dementia? How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

Why is the rate of vaccination 4x greater under Biden? This is largely in part to the stimulus law that gave more federal funding to vaccine distribution.

Why is the economy recovering so well even though republicans predicted the market would crash under Biden?

You just worship Democrats, it doesn't matter what they do, you would adore them

I am not saying that Biden is not suffering from old age. Her obviously is. The question is does he have dementia. Someone who has dementia can not answer questions like who is president of the US? What season is it? What's his wife's name is? Not recognizing the White House.. etc. When Biden can't answer those questions, then we can discuss dementia. Forgetfulness is a product of old age not necessarily dementia.

Trump set the bar on ability to answer questions.
The ability of a president to answer questions is roughly equivalent to that of a common garden slug.

Biden has a long way to fall before he's equal to the low intelligence of his madman predecesor.

The alternate universe

Where chicks have dicks, man on man ass sex is cool, dark people are America’s greatest asset, Christianity is denounced and Americans hate constitutional rights and Americas right to sovereignty.

The alternate universe

You clearly have a weird obsession with gay sex and chick dicks.

hahah...you poor Tard, don’t you know people support and champion their own obsessions. You still gargling a little man gravy from time to time?

The alternate universe

No reason to bother. You're just here to fight and insult.

The alternate universe

hahah...you poor Tard, don’t you know people support and champion their own obsessions. You still gargling a little man gravy from time to time?
Lol I rest my case.

The alternate universe

Lol I rest my case.
One thing I'll never understand is how eager they are to jump in prove a point made about them.

It happens all the freakin' time.

The alternate universe

No reason to bother. You're just here to fight and insult.

Not at all...I‘m here to make an attempt at reasoning with unreasonable minds.
Help me out, explain the difference between “issues” and “realities” in the applicable context. I’m all ears.

Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats. Somehow they are surprised when said democrats exceed those expectations.

How could Biden have dementia? How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

Why is the rate of vaccination 4x greater under Biden? This is largely in part to the stimulus law that gave more federal funding to vaccine distribution.

Why is the economy recovering so well even though republicans predicted the market would crash under Biden?

You do know that the president has nothing to do with Congress don't you?

All he has to do is pick up a crayon and scribble his name on something.

The alternate universe

Enlighten you??

LOL!!!

I don't have 500 hours, but I'll get the basics....

Your religion is a fraud. Christianity is just a means for Judaism to manipulate and control your mind. Jews were the only ones who observed Jesus, and they don't believe in him, yet you parrot a 2000 year old book, and you are certain they are wrong. In reality, you are a moron, and they operate in reality. When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me," you gave HIM everything (da BiBULL doesn't say where EVERYTHING went, because da BiBULL is a SALES BROCHURE, not factual). Hence, when the authorities arrive to arrest him, and his loyal disciples all bolt on him like a scene from COPS, those he was promising to send to Heaven realized they had been BILKED of everything... and that's why they voted for Barabbas, and that's why they cheered the crucifixion.

You do know that the president has nothing to do with Congress don't you?

All he has to do is pick up a crayon and scribble his name on something.
Uh no he came up with the plan. Congress negotiated that plan and approved it.

Forum List

Back