How can a guy with dementia get so much accomplished?

Trump barely got anything done because he spent all his time infront of the camera talking down to reporters like the narcissist he is. Between golf and wearing his orange makeup on camera, he had no time to actually do anything.

Biden meanwhile spends all day making new progressive policies that are changing our country. He is like a Doctor healing our country from all the racism and pollution on earth. No one is working harder to bring us all together. He Just simply doesn’t have the time to talk to reporters.

Actually, he's not doing anything but executive fiat.

Trump barely got anything done because he spent all his time infront of the camera talking down to reporters like the narcissist he is. Between golf and wearing his orange makeup on camera, he had no time to actually do anything.

Biden meanwhile spends all day making new progressive policies that are changing our country. He is like a Doctor healing our country from all the racism and pollution on earth. No one is working harder to bring us all together. He Just simply doesn’t have the time to talk to reporters.

HAHAHAHA!

Your post certified to contain minimum 99.8% bullshit.

Actually, he's not doing anything but executive fiat.

Fighting climate change like no other president in history!

Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats. Somehow they are surprised when said democrats exceed those expectations.

How could Biden have dementia? How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

Why is the rate of vaccination 4x greater under Biden? This is largely in part to the stimulus law that gave more federal funding to vaccine distribution.

Why is the economy recovering so well even though republicans predicted the market would crash under Biden?

Maybe because he isn't the one running things? Our government is being run by our first Politburo and the chairman is none other than the Tan Messiah. He's enjoying his 3rd term and his revenge. Maybe you sycophants will wise up when Vladimir Vladimirovich or Xi hand him his ass in Ukraine or Taiwan. Nah... who am I kidding, you'll just scream like little girls blaming the Bad Orange Man.

Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats. Somehow they are surprised when said democrats exceed those expectations.

How could Biden have dementia? How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

Why is the rate of vaccination 4x greater under Biden? This is largely in part to the stimulus law that gave more federal funding to vaccine distribution.

Why is the economy recovering so well even though republicans predicted the market would crash under Biden?

What does Xi's man have to do with Trump's vaccine?

I doubt he has dementia, but his cognitive ability is certainly on the downside

Sleepy Joe is definitely a little bit goofy relatable to his old age, but "dementia" is a bridge too far.

Not everyone who is getting dull due to their advanced age qualifies as "demented".
Someone who cannot string together a rational, cogent response to a question isn't a person qualified for the most stressful job on the planet. I'd hope we all could agree on that. If he REALLY was calling all the shots, he wouldn't last 6 months.

1618927966360.png

He does have dementia. If you cant see it, you are either a liar or flat out fucking retarded.
I dont consider sticking millions of people with experimental technology as an accomplishment. But to each their own.
The economy is on a trend. Has been for months and months.
Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats
Self awareness. Use yo stimmy and buy some.

A Washington Free Beacon poll

According to the poll, 38 percent of registered voters in the district said Biden is likely suffering from dementia or some other cognitive ailment. An additional 15 percent said they didn’t know or refused to answer. That works out to a majority of 53 percent of voters who were unwilling to buy into the White House narrative surrounding the president’s physical and mental fitness to hold office.

Women over the age of 65, the demographic most likely to suffer from dementia, were among the most likely to say that Biden was stricken with a cognitive illness. Fifty percent said yes, compared with just 36 percent who said no and 12 percent who said they didn’t know.

Not even to mention biden refuses to take a cognitive test,

I assume that the gentleman's physicians are working with him on his brain health issues.

No doubt that he has been tested as to what degree of dementia he has.

Just as one cannot hide the fact that one eats too much, neither can one hide the fact that one's cognitive abilities are impaired.

Honest Dems admit (in private) that he is a shell of a man now. His speech and gait show that.

Most people (including me) would never think of expressing unkind words about an obviously feeble senior citizen. It is assumed that his "advisers" are those who are pushing all these programs so fast. They write the words he says on TV and they choreograph his actions (such as sending him to the Lincoln Memorial).

It is a charade.

It is sad.

I wish him the best of health. I guess that Dr. Biden will have the last word as to how long her husband continues to be the official President.

This thread is utter bullshit.
Everything Biden has done was laid out for him months before he took office....and the results are highly dubious.
The economy isn't improving. Especially in blue states. The Red states are holding up the rest of the country just barely.
The only legislation that has been passed has spent us into oblivion. Each bill is bigger and more expensive than the last.

He does have dementia. If you cant see it, you are either a liar or flat out fucking retarded.
I dont consider sticking millions of people with experimental technology as an accomplishment. But to each their own.

According to the poll, 38 percent of registered voters in the district said Biden is likely suffering from dementia or some other cognitive ailment. An additional 15 percent said they didn’t know or refused to answer. That works out to a majority of 53 percent of voters who were unwilling to buy into the White House narrative surrounding the president’s physical and mental fitness to hold office.

Women over the age of 65, the demographic most likely to suffer from dementia, were among the most likely to say that Biden was stricken with a cognitive illness. Fifty percent said yes, compared with just 36 percent who said no and 12 percent who said they didn’t know.

I assume that the gentleman's physicians are working with him on his brain health issues.

Just as one cannot hide the fact that one eats too much, neither can one hide the fact that one's cognitive abilities are impaired.

Honest Dems admit (in private) that he is a shell of a man now. His speech and gait show that.

Most people (including me) would never think of expressing unkind words about an obviously feeble senior citizen. It is assumed that his "advisers" are those who are pushing all these programs so fast. They write the words he says on TV and they choreograph his actions (such as sending him to the Lincoln Memorial).

It is a charade.

It is sad.

I wish him the best of health. I guess that Dr. Biden will have the last word as to how long her husband continues to be the official President.

The media continues to cover for him.......how much longer will they be able to do that?

Last edited:

What does Vax rates have to do with it? Vaccination supplies would naturally go up as time goes on. Of course there is the big J&Ajinomoto snafu, you conveniently left that out.

Sleepy Joe doesn’t do anything much at all. He usually has just one event per day, then goes back to bed. He literally doesn’t know what he’s signing half the time. He can’t do open press conferences, they have to be staged in advance with coached press members that only ask softballs and pre-approved questions.

He’s a pathetic man, a stark contrast President Trump as we saw in his Hannity interview.

It is a charade.

It is sad.

The media continues to cover for him.......how much longer will they be able to do that?

Until they decide to no longer show him on our screens.

I understand, for example, they will no longer show him on live TV boarding a plane (or getting off one).

If during the next four years his speech becomes too slurred, that will be the end of his appearances on network or cable news shows.

You can hide a lot of things. A high degree of dementia is NOT one of them.

Anyone who has a loved one suffering dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

It is a genuine nightmare.

Most of his so called accomplishments have been through EO which required nothing but him signing his name. The other has been getting a covid relief bill that had very little to with covid passed on a party line vote. He has accomplished creating one hell of border crisis though.

How could Biden have dementia?

Sometimes it's genetic, sometimes just old age.

How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

He can't.

Hilarious! Who says satire is dead? Joe is simply too busy (signing whatever is put before him)
to talk to reporters. Incroyable!

When one is desperately attempting to hold his weak coalition together he was instructed to sit back and do what he’s told and allow his handlers to run the country, it’s why the morons voted for him. The Charlie McCarthy syndrome.

Forum List

Back