How can a guy with dementia get so much accomplished?

Lol the nurses aren’t handlers.

Never said they were, silly twat.
Trust me I noticed you didn’t answer my question.

The answer was power.
Um okay. So how do those nurses get the power? What power? Who gives it to them?

Not the nurses, you twat, the handlers.
You already know what you question is. I’ll say it again just to rub it in. What do the nurses get out of taking care of Joe? How are they rewarded?

The answer was power.
Um okay. So how do those nurses get the power? What power? Who gives it to them?

You already know what you question is. I’ll say it again just to rub it in. What do the nurses get out of taking care of Joe? How are they rewarded?

The nurses get paid to change his diapers.

The handlers get power for enabling the fiction that he's competent.

The answer was power.

Why would the nurses go along with it? Do they get paid like normal nurse aides or more? Nurse aids are poorly paid as it is. Why don’t they blow the whistle?

Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats. Somehow they are surprised when said democrats exceed those expectations.

How could Biden have dementia? How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

Why is the rate of vaccination 4x greater under Biden? This is largely in part to the stimulus law that gave more federal funding to vaccine distribution.

Why is the economy recovering so well even though republicans predicted the market would crash under Biden?

160,000 deaths so far.

Wow.

Great accomplishment.

The answer was power.

Why would the nurses go along with it? Do they get paid like normal nurse aides or more? Nurse aids are poorly paid as it is. Why don’t they blow the whistle?

Why would the nurses go along with it?

Why wouldn't they?

Do they get paid like normal nurse aides or more?

You should send your question to the White House.

Why don’t they blow the whistle?

Probably violates the NDA they have to sign.

Republicans always set the bar so low when they criticize democrats. Somehow they are surprised when said democrats exceed those expectations.

How could Biden have dementia? How could someone with dementia accomplish signature legislation with congress within 2 months?

Why is the rate of vaccination 4x greater under Biden? This is largely in part to the stimulus law that gave more federal funding to vaccine distribution.

Why is the economy recovering so well even though republicans predicted the market would crash under Biden?

You do know that the president has nothing to do with Congress don't you?

All he has to do is pick up a crayon and scribble his name on something.
Uh no he came up with the plan. Congress negotiated that plan and approved it.
No he pitched an idea and Congress came up with the legislation.

You really don't understand how the government works do you?

Pumping out an experimental drug to the masses is not an accomplishment. The increase in tent cities, debt, more wars, lockdowns, economic strife, pushing racial division, etc are not accomplishments. Unfortunately, this is how brain dead america is and why we're in deep trouble.
To progressives....this is progress.

The answer was power.

Why wouldn't they?

Well see like the nurses themselves, you’re just making up these answers as you go along. Even if there was an NDA, they could easily blow the whistle anonymously.

The answer was power.

Why wouldn't they?

Well see like the nurses themselves, you’re just making up these answers as you go along. Even if there was an NDA, they could easily blow the whistle anonymously.

"CNN today learned, from an anonymous source, Joe Biden can't even feed himself, next on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon"

DURR

The answer was power.

Why wouldn't they?

"CNN today learned, from an anonymous source, Joe Biden can't even feed himself, next on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon"

DURR
What’s to stop rightwing media from getting this fantasy story of yours? Surely they’d report it.

Uh yeah they followed his idea.

You inadvertantly are saying the Dems purposely shut down the economy and kept Dem run cities and states in lockdown and was over generous with future generations money with exagerated stimulus checks, just to make this failed argument that the economy (which is booming from back to work after shutdown and stimulus spending) is "recovering". -THANK YOU CAPT OBVIOUS.
By the way, Biden's handling of covid is not better as promised. Think about how he has all the things necessary including vaccines and the prior covid contraction semi immunity and he's still managing to produce higher covid and death rates then the administration he politically blasted.
His handling of foreign affairs has been a disaster, and his selection for VP has been a disaster, as has his border policies and disaster he caused.
He's letting in more fetynal then ever, as cartels are stronger then ever. Crime rates skyrocketed, and he stays around his own neighborhood while his VP is too busy decorating her VP's home.
He's already obstructing justice on investigations of him and his son.
Not only is Biden everything you falsely accused Trump as being, but he's worse then the demon you created in your fake tabloid news image portrait of your opposition.. How can you forget these facts, unless it's you with dementia?
=OP epic failed post.
56c9xz.jpg

Last edited:

Uh yeah they followed his idea.

If it was his idea.

Forum List

Back