How Bush/Cheney brought torture to the US

I knew about it too

Doesn't make the degradation of our national honor any better

National honor my ass. Its time America caught a fucking clue. All honor will do is get you killed especially when those you fight have no honor.

If you want to win against these shitbag Muslims we need to get down and dirty in the sewer right next to em.

Execute all those in Gitmo. Chop off some heads and let Al Jazira broadcast it. Let those shitbags know exactly whats waiting for em if captured. They have no honor, why should we when dealing with those shitbags??

No more mister nice guy following the Geneva convention rules. Rules that those shitbags DON'T follow.

You and those like you need to get your head out of your asses. Those shitbags are in our country and have been for years. Using our laws to protect themselves. Give em what they give. Treat them exactly as one of our captured soldiers would be treated. Let em know that mister nice guy is no more.

If the rest of the world and idiots like you don't like it them tough fucking shit. Let the rest of the world deal with em when they land on their shores and do what they do everywhere. Kill, maim and behead.

Those shitbags want to take over the world. Sharia law and Muslims ruling and as long as we play by the mister nice guy rules they have a pretty good shot at getting exactly what they want.

Honor my ass.

Why do you want our nation to sink to the level of terrorists?

If you sink to their level...they have won

Sinking to their level just levels the field. They win if we continue to be Mr. Nice guy and play by the rules. Rules they won't play by and never will.

To beat them you have get down and dirty just like them. If not. They will win because nice guys always finish last especially when your fighting someone who plays by no ones rules.

I knew about it too

National honor my ass. Its time America caught a fucking clue. All honor will do is get you killed especially when those you fight have no honor.

If you want to win against these shitbag Muslims we need to get down and dirty in the sewer right next to em.

Execute all those in Gitmo. Chop off some heads and let Al Jazira broadcast it. Let those shitbags know exactly whats waiting for em if captured. They have no honor, why should we when dealing with those shitbags??

No more mister nice guy following the Geneva convention rules. Rules that those shitbags DON'T follow.

You and those like you need to get your head out of your asses. Those shitbags are in our country and have been for years. Using our laws to protect themselves. Give em what they give. Treat them exactly as one of our captured soldiers would be treated. Let em know that mister nice guy is no more.

If the rest of the world and idiots like you don't like it them tough fucking shit. Let the rest of the world deal with em when they land on their shores and do what they do everywhere. Kill, maim and behead.

Those shitbags want to take over the world. Sharia law and Muslims ruling and as long as we play by the mister nice guy rules they have a pretty good shot at getting exactly what they want.

Honor my ass.

Sinking to their level just levels the field. They win if we continue to be Mr. Nice guy and play by the rules. Rules they won't play by and never will.

To beat them you have get down and dirty just like them. If not. They will win because nice guys always finish last especially when your fighting someone who plays by no ones rules.

So in your view we need to condemn the practices of terrorists and then use them ourselves

Funny thing about torture is you reap what you sow

If the US engages in torture, we have no grounds to complain when other nations torture our soldiers

The CIA had zero experience in interrogation? Are you serious? Enhanced interrigotion methods were in the psy-ops manual since WW2. They only became "torture" when the liberal media (and the treasonous democrat party) revised the definition of torture to include discomfort and embarrassment.

The CIA had zero experience in interrogation? Are you serious? Enhanced interrigotion methods were in the psy-ops manual since WW2. They only became "torture" when the liberal media (and the treasonous democrat party) revised the definition of torture to include discomfort and embarrassment.

Waterboarding was torture when we prosecuted for it after WWII

It is also acknowledged as torture by the UN....It is only "not torture" when we do it

Um....we call it "Enhanced interrogation"

I knew about it too

Honor my ass.

So in your view we need to condemn the practices of terrorists and then use them ourselves

If the US engages in torture, we have no grounds to complain when other nations torture our soldiers

What we condemn against terrorists is their wanton killing of civilians. I say use their methods against those jihadists. Catch a few. Behead a few just as they do. Only the jihadists would be beheaded. Not some civilian.

As for how our captured soldiers are treated? How do you think they are treated now?? I'm sure its much worse than how those captured by us are treated. Gitmo is a club med compared to what any captured US soldier would endure.

In fact the jihadist tell their men that they will be well treated by we Americans. Of course they will because we're to soft and to busy obeying the rules to do anyting but that.

Last edited:
I knew about it too

Honor my ass.

What we condemn against terrorists is their wanton killing of civilians. I say use their methods against those jihadists. Catch a few. Behead a few just as they do. Only the jihadists would be beheaded. Not some civilian.

As for how our captured soldiers are treated? How do you think they are treated now?? I'm sure its much worse than how those captured by us are treated. Gitmo is a club med compared to what any captured US soldier would endure.

In fact the jihadist tell their men that they will be well treated by we Americans. Of course they will because we're to soft and to busy obeying the rules to do anyting but that.

Sorry...but you have just entered the territory of being a twisted, sick fuck

Honor my ass.

Says the far left drone!

Then again their hero FDR believed in torture..

More people died of drowning in Ted Kennedy's car than by "waterboarding". Elite American Troops go through waterboarding in advanced training so how can it be torture? For some reason the sissies in the liberal media decided that the great treatment and good food and respect for Muslem culture in Abu Ghrab translated to torture. (Anti American) Libs were horrified at the unfounded rumor that Marines mishandled the Koran at Gitmo while they authorize the bulldozing of a Korean War memorial because it depicts a Cross.

Obama is truly doing a horrible job. The nuts on here are bringing up torture again. The bad part, if Bush didn't do it, Obama wouldn't of got bin Laden.

Honor my ass.

A Twisted fuck huh? Because I don't agree with you? Glad to say I don't. I believe in an eye for an eye?? Guess God didn't get your memo.

Sorry but you've got your soft head stuck so far in the sand you'll never get out.

You might be a fuck as well. Don't know about that but your one idiot.

Last edited:

A Twisted fuck huh? Because I don't agree with you? Glad to say I don't. I believe in an eye for an eye?? Guess God didn't get your memo.

Sorry but you've got your soft head stuck so far in the sand you'll never get out.

You might be a fuck as well. Don't know about that but your one idiot.

Any American who advocates beheading prisoners is, by definition....a twisted fuck

Forum List

Back