'How bout them Cowboys!' - Former Dallas HC Jimmy Johnson on how he coined the iconic catchphrase

Thank god Jerry jones fired him,he did the world a favor,the cowturds have been a joke ever sense jones fired him. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :yes_text12:

Them Cowboys be watching the rest of the football season on their televisions.

Gone, but not forgotten! They'll talk about the Cowboys all day tomorrow on the sport's shows! Right now Jerry Jones is taking questions in the HALLWay instead of players and the HC! I couldn't work for that guy no matter the pay! Skip Baseless will have a lot of "xplainin'" to do! He so had a feeling this Cowboy team could overcome! Idiot! This team will be cursed until Jerry takes his final dirt-nap! :oops: :stir::rolleyes::dev3:

Gone, but not forgotten! They'll talk about the Cowboys all day tomorrow on the sport's shows! Right now Jerry Jones is taking questions in the HALLWay instead of players and the HC! I couldn't work for that guy no matter the pay! Skip Baseless will have a lot of "xplainin'" to do! He so had a feeling this Cowboy team could overcome! Idiot! This team will be cursed until Jerry takes his final dirt-nap! :oops: :stir::rolleyes::dev3:
Dak is not the guy. Now is it obvious? It was to me long ago. I knew he wasn't worth the money. Nice guy sure but as far as being a champion. No way. Two almost 3 interceptions. He did nothing yesterday. It was pathetic.

He even got the ball back with a chance to tie. Did he pull a Brady? Nope.

I keep telling everyone...the Dallas Cowboys are NEVER gonna win a SB with that knee grow behind center.

He will do the same shit next year, and the next...and probably the next.

Doesn't matter how much money they pay him.

He is not gonna get shit done.

I keep telling everyone...the Dallas Cowboys are NEVER gonna win a SB with that knee grow behind center.

I said the same thing about that Honk Key Romo.

I hear Dak is a great guy. You can tell so is Romo. Unfortunately for them, they got drafted by Dallas. And I hate Dallas. So when Dak gets hurt (god forbid) or has a shitty game (god willing) I can't help but cheer on their misery. America's team? How arrogant. So as much as I love my Lion's, I hate Dallas.

But that's not to say I'm not happy about Dak pulling this over Jerry Jones

Dak Prescott signed a 4 year, $160,000,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including a $66,000,000 signing bonus, $126,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $40,000,000. In 2023, Prescott will earn a base salary of $31,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $49,130,000 and a dead cap value of $89,070,000.

Dak Prescott signed a 4 year, $160,000,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including a $66,000,000 signing bonus, $126,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $40,000,000. In 2023, Prescott will earn a base salary of $31,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $49,130,000 and a dead cap value of $89,070,000.
Jesus wept.

Jesus wept.
It's why I don't feel too sorry for them when they get a career ending injury. Hopefully they got paid first. I hate to hear a young athlete got hurt before he signed the big contract.

But I hate it when a guy gets a big contract and is a flop afterward. If they are on my team that is.

It's why I don't feel too sorry for them when they get a career ending injury. Hopefully they got paid first. I hate to hear a young athlete got hurt before he signed the big contract.

But I hate it when a guy gets a big contract and is a flop afterward. If they are on my team that is.
Yeah.
You can't wish that pain on any player.
Ya know, I don't even think he is dogshit...I think he is close to being good...which what Romo was, and Danny White was, and so many others.
Most guys...MOST guys who win the big one have IT.
Now there are your Trent Dilfers, and your Doug Williams of the world who just get on a streak...but MOST have that intangible thing...not Dak.
Ya know something else...when those negotiations were goin on to sign Dak, you know who else was out there lookin for a club?
That's right...Tom Brady...who we could have rented for a year...won a sixth SB...and worked a young guy into the team at QB.
My God, I grew up a Cowboy fan...loved that team...but for all the good that Jones brought to the team for a half a decade...he has burned through in the last 25 years.
I am to the point where I don't even pay attention to them anymore cause I know the end of the story.

Yeah.
You can't wish that pain on any player.
Ya know, I don't even think he is dogshit...I think he is close to being good...which what Romo was, and Danny White was, and so many others.
Most guys...MOST guys who win the big one have IT.
Now there are your Trent Dilfers, and your Doug Williams of the world who just get on a streak...but MOST have that intangible thing...not Dak.
Ya know something else...when those negotiations were goin on to sign Dak, you know who else was out there lookin for a club?
That's right...Tom Brady...who we could have rented for a year...won a sixth SB...and worked a young guy into the team at QB.
My God, I grew up a Cowboy fan...loved that team...but for all the good that Jones brought to the team for a half a decade...he has burned through in the last 25 years.
I am to the point where I don't even pay attention to them anymore cause I know the end of the story.
At least you won one in your lifetime. I've seen the Tigers, Redwings and Pistons win it all but still not the Lions

Today they are asking of all the QB's not still in the playoffs, where do you rank them? Not the 4 still in it. Forget about them.

Trevor Lawrence
Dak
Josh Allen
Etc.

Jared Goff isn't even mentioned. LOL. But I think he's good enough to win. Not great but good enough. Could prove to be great in the big game. I think the Lions are going to be great next year. I feel it. Plus we get the Rams 1st round draft pick for the Stafford trade. Our D should be getting better.

Forum List

Back