How Big Will the Blowback be Over the VA violence?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Civil Charges against state and local politicians have already been filed. Will federal criminal charges follow?

Civil Charges against state and local politicians have already been filed. Will federal criminal charges follow?

What did the State and local politicians do to warrant civil charges?

They licensed the white supremacist protest and were required to have police protection, which they did not provide. The first amendment especially protects the unpopular.

They licensed the white supremacist protest and were required to have police protection, which they did not provide. The first amendment especially protects the unpopular.

That is going nowhere. The fact that it was the counter-protestors who were killed or wounded is telling.

The question is are those deaths and injuries a direct result of how the original protest license was not enforced? Did the governor and mayor act to increase the probability of their useful idiots getting killed?

That is going nowhere. The fact that it was the counter-protestors who were killed or wounded is telling.
There never was a counter-protest.

It is called rioting and assault.

I am only sorry that piece of shit with a blowtorch wasn't flattened into the concrete along with the Antifa bitch.

Two volatile groups wanting permits to march on the same day. Huh. Stupidity right out of the gate, Democratic Virginia. Unless you were hoping for trouble.
Setting up very large buffer zones to make sure the two factions didn't meet would have been smart. Unless you wanted chaos to ensue, Democrat Virginia.
Having a lot of police out in force, and police protecting the buffer zone is just common sense. Unless you told the police to take over an hour to arrive on the scene, Democrat Virginia.

You are responsible for this, Democrat Virginia. So the question begs to be asked, "Are you just that stupid or just that surreptitious"? I am guessing the latter..

Last edited:
Two volatile groups wanting to march on the same day. Huh. Stupidity right out of the gate, Democratic Virginia. Unless you were hoping for trouble.
Setting up very large buffer zones to make sure the two factions didn't meet would have been smart. Unless you wanted chaos to ensue, Democrat Virginia.
Having a lot of police out in force, and police protecting the buffer zone is just common sense. Unless you told the police to take over an hour to arrive on the scene, Democrat Virginia.
You are responsible for this, Democrat Virginia. So the question begs to be asked, "Are you stupid or surreptitious"? I am guessing the latter..
This was the Ds attempt to have a Reichstag fire. Hopefully it will backfire.

I am only sorry that piece of shit with a blowtorch wasn't flattened into the concrete along with the Antifa bitch.

Antifa didn't come to start violence, he just happened to have a makeshift torch with him, and the ones with ball bats where going to a ball game that's all.
And what is the mayors responsibility in this, he ordered the police to stand down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antifa didn't come to start violence, he just happened to have a makeshift torch with him, and the ones with ball bats where going to a ball game that's all.
And what is the mayors responsibility in this, he ordered the police to stand down.

Antifa ALWAYS comes for violence.

Antifa's slogans all directly imply violence.

Your review of the facts is probably the reason the City
and State did not act at the outset.

They have been watching to much TV. They thought
those counter protestors would win the scuffle and drive
the others off...They got surprised big time, by that group.

They came ready for a fight and they kicked some snowflake
ass.

It was a counter-protest. Apparently you only believe in free speech rights when your side exercises it. You are the one who needs to be pounded into the pavement Nazi. That is the only place for dirt like you.

Your review of the facts is probably the reason the City
and State did not act at the outset.

They have been watching to much TV. They thought
those counter protestors would win the scuffle and drive
the others off...They got surprised big time, by that group.

They came ready for a fight and they kicked some snowflake
ass.

I must have missed the part where Antifa ran a car into the crowd of white supremacists. Another Trump supporter unmasked as the Nazi he is.

Sessions should be able to convince any sober jury that the Ds were shooting for a Reichstag fire incident and got it. Only they will end up in Jail for it. This Beer hall putsche has most likely failed and will send many Ds out of office.

How Big Will the Blowback be Over the VA violence?

Big

trump is on another rant, running through the White Supremacist House, breaking pottery again

upload_2017-8-15_8-44-50.png

LOL

True. The police stood back and let the white supremacists attack the unarmed crowd. They should get in trouble for that. The police are supposed to protect the people, instead of allowing Nazi thugs to attack them.

The blowback on the racist American right, of course, is already huge. Based on what they saw, most of the nation now thinks the alt-right are the dregs of humanity.

It was a counter-protest. Apparently you only believe in free speech rights when your side exercises it. You are the one who needs to be pounded into the pavement Nazi. That is the only place for dirt like you.
Where was their permit?

New Topics

Forum List

Back