What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Days After Charlottesville

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is wrong!

081517caitlinstory.png

Trump shares image of CNN reporter getting hit by train days after woman killed with car in Charlottesville

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That video is the best ever....what a bunch of idiots. Every public school system and university in America should be burned to the ground and rebuilt and restaffed.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

So, let's get this straight, you are upset because Trump tweet out a picture of a CNN reporter getting hit by a TRAIN. Okay, I think it's a stupid tweet. What does that have to do with a incident where a person got hit by a CAR?

Now, it Trump depicted a CNN reporter getting by a CAR, then you would have something. Since she got hit by a CAR and not a TRAIN, I think you lost it.

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fake hard left outrage. So boring, yet predictable.

radical right

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, let's get this straight, you are upset because Trump tweet out a picture of a CNN reporter getting hit by a TRAIN. Okay, I think it's a stupid tweet. What does that have to do with a incident where a person got hit by a CAR?

Now, it Trump depicted a CNN reporter getting by a CAR, then you would have something. Since she got hit by a CAR and not a TRAIN, I think you lost it.

They cancelled a bunch of movies about monsters attacking New York City because it was too soon after 9-11.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

They cancelled a bunch of movies about monsters attacking New York City because it was too soon after 9-11.

Which movies?

radical right

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Anyone with a IQ above a full blown idiot would know that represents the network as a whole, not any individual. Welcome aboard idiot.

We know the white house knew it was wrong (unlike the brain dead individuals here) because as soon as they noticed it, they yanked it.

Meanwhile you're defending what the white house already waved the white flag over.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anyone with a IQ above a full blown idiot would know that represents the network as a whole, not any individual. Welcome aboard idiot.

We know the white house knew it was wrong (unlike the brain dead individuals here) because as soon as they noticed it, they yanked it.

Meanwhile you're defending what the white house already waved the white flag over.

Deflection noted. I commented only on the cartoon, what anyone else did is irrelevant to my comment. The cartoon represents Trumps actions against CNN and has no relationship to anything else. Trying to somehow relate it to Charlottesville is nothing but a propaganda ploy.

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score

They cancelled movies WITH THE TWIN TOWERS THAT NO LONGER EXISTED.

radical right

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Deflection noted. I commented only on the cartoon, what anyone else did is irrelevant to my comment.

Geez the freaking white house yanked it faster than the rip cord of an army ranger in a LALO

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Deflection noted. I commented only on the cartoon, what anyone else did is irrelevant to my comment.

Geez the freaking white house yanked it faster than the rip cord of an army ranger in a LALO

Rangers use static lines in low altitude jumps. That still has nothing to do with my evaluation of the cartoon.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List