He can't even fake it:Gov. McAuliffe refuses to denounce ANTIFA attacks on journalists

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He didn't disavow...that means he is one of them.

He supports anarchists physically assaulting journalists.

McAuliffe is an actual NAZI.

Neither side should be using violence. It is not right to blame violence on one side when some on both sides came loaded for bear. However, if you criticize the left, you'll be labeled as a racist and no one in the media or in politics wants to be accused of that.
Antifa is pretty damned clever. As anarchists, I've sometimes wondered why they choose to infest protests on the Left instead of the Right. Anarchists actually believe more in the Right's wish for less government and full individual liberty. I think I'm figuring it out, though. Antifa has chosen the politically correct side to get their dirty work done in. It's bad for the Left's causes; the protesters themselves are the only ones who can drive them away. Sneaky fuckers.

Neither side should be using violence. It is not right to blame violence on one side when some on both sides came loaded for bear. However, if you criticize the left, you'll be labeled as a racist and no one in the media or in politics wants to be accused of that.
Antifa is pretty damned clever. As anarchists, I've sometimes wondered why they choose to infest protests on the Left instead of the Right. Anarchists actually believe more in the Right's wish for less government and full individual liberty. I think I'm figuring it out, though. Antifa has chosen the politically correct side to get their dirty work done in. It's bad for the Left's causes; the protesters themselves are the only ones who can drive them away. Sneaky fuckers.
Trump did that over the weekend and he got socially assassinated for it.

i don't think they will stop till Trump admits he's the kkk grand wizard and agent for the kremlin, or obama wins another nobel peace prize, whichever comes first.

What do you expect? McAuliffe is one of Hillary's Sith Apprentices, along with Huma...

I know. I heard. He could have made himself perfectly clear about the white nationalists and THEN clearly condemned violence by the counter-protesters as well. But our Pres isn't all that good at complex thought.

I know. I heard. He could have made himself perfectly clear about the white nationalists and THEN clearly condemned violence by the counter-protesters as well. But our Pres isn't all that good at complex thought.
Obama set a standard. Take it out on him :D

Back in January Mayor Michael Signer (an anti-Whitey) said Charlottesville was "ground zero" for insane resistance to our President Donald! Governor Terry McAuliffe (an anti-Whitey) is a Crooked Hillary/Obama/Soros stooge who was going to run for President! This was a paid set by, to hire those qu33rs, and afro american thugs and have the cops stand down! It was supposed to be a political event to help McAuliffe!

Forum List

Back