How Bad Can Things Get.

If only it wasn't as bad as the world ending. But it's worse. Far worse. We may all be dead in the next 30 years. The point is going out with a clean conscience. Which I guess is something that those who choose to remain ignorant have to worry about.
Don't worry. Aoc says you only have around 10

If only it wasn't as bad as the world ending. But it's worse. Far worse. We may all be dead in the next 30 years. The point is going out with a clean conscience. Which I guess is something that those who choose to remain ignorant have to worry about.
I know I will be dead in 30 years.
I think the commies in the Biden Adm want to get rid of people like me.
They want young people or non-English speakers as their voting base and working-class slaves.
Looking at the shit they've pulled the last 15 years....I figure nothing is surprising me.
Most of what I predict is coming true and you can't get a leftist on this board to believe you about it.....even after it becomes a massive news story.

Ooooooo new user claims to have all the inside information never seen this before hahaha

No
could it be - a retread from distant places - knowing to being banned. a sinner.

- best to spill the beans or be dismissed. interloper.

I know I will be dead in 30 years.
I think the commies in the Biden Adm want to get rid of people like me.
They want young people or non-English speakers as their voting base and working-class slaves.
Looking at the shit they've pulled the last 15 years....I figure nothing is surprising me.
Most of what I predict is coming true and you can't get a leftist on this board to believe you about it.....even after it becomes a massive news story.

They say misery loves company. If you think you are going to be dead in 30 years, don't worry. Most of the life on earth will be joining you.

So what is it?

Something you don't want to know about. And if you could do so after hearing it, you would gladly pay money to unhear it. If this was a forum where freedom of speech was allowed, I would tell you.

Maybe it's a phishing attempt.

There's a way to talk privately to people. MSG them in the Conversations mode.

Private Messages aren't private. I have no doubt that the mods could easily see what is being said. If you want, you could email me. There would be no tricks involved. The problem is you would just turn around and tell the mods what you've discovered. And if not you, somebody else would surely do so. So maybe I'll just come right out and say it. I'll have to think about it.

could it be - a retread from distant places - knowing to being banned. a sinner.

- best to spill the beans or be dismissed. interloper.

I would very much doubt if you ever heard what I would tell you. But it's possible. There was a woman interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey show who told about the things I would say. She experienced it personally. Next, you call me an interloper? You are in my thread. I'm not in yours.

That would be the same as just saying what I would say in the open forum. Other members may not be able to see any PM. But no doubt the mods could. And they're the ones who would do the banning. Which I think would be the most likely outcome.

That would be the same as just saying what I would say in the open forum. Other members may not be able to see any PM. But no doubt the mods could. And they're the ones who would do the banning. Which I think would be the most likely outcome.
No. They can't see pms.

Private Messages aren't private. I have no doubt that the mods could easily see what is being said. If you want, you could email me. There would be no tricks involved. The problem is you would just turn around and tell the mods what you've discovered. And if not you, somebody else would surely do so. So maybe I'll just come right out and say it. I'll have to think about it.
I don't talk to the mods unless it's to tell them to get fucked for closing down my threads.

Forum List

Back