How are white people discrimminated against?

Maybe petty accusations of racism at every turn.

96e02eb2a5853ffd74d0ae3d9fb8070a--white-privilege-political-quotes.jpg

Have you been discrimminated against because of race? I haven't.

You've never been in a racially charged encounter then.

As for discrimination against whites its some sort of absurd political wave of mass retardation riding off of 20th century developments. That's where it occurs exclusively.

Interesting poll indicates that the majority of people feel their ethnicity/race is discrimminated against - including whites: Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination.

As a white female....I've never encountered discrimination. :dunno:
Ever seen the staffing at those posh, do-nothing government services,? Like say... The DMV, or TSA for instance?

I can only speak for myself and my own experiences.
You've never experienced going to the DMV? You've never been to an airport? How about taken a public bus?

Yup. It is discrimination when you give job applicants *extra points* for being non white. It is discrimination when you give more money to students who are non white than you do to white students. It is discrimination when non white people can have much lower grades in high school and still get into college.

Yo
Interesting poll indicates that the majority of people feel their ethnicity/race is discrimminated against - including whites: Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination.

Ever seen the staffing at those posh, do-nothing government services,? Like say... The DMV, or TSA for instance?

You've never experienced going to the DMV? You've never been to an airport? How about taken a public bus?

All of the above. No. Never experienced it.

Yup. It is discrimination when you give job applicants *extra points* for being non white. It is discrimination when you give more money to students who are non white than you do to white students. It is discrimination when non white people can have much lower grades in high school and still get into college.

It would be discrimination if t hat was happening. But since its not then this is he ratings of a loon.

Yo

Well if you never leave the house you aren't likely to experience much of anything that happens in society...

You've never faced discrimination.

What about when white people have much lower grades and can still get into college?

Yo

Well if you never leave the house you aren't likely to experience much of anything that happens in society...

Is that your experience then?

You've never faced discrimination.
You're just saying that cuz I'm white...

Forum List

Back