How are we going to pay for our increased funds for infrastructure?

The Clinton Foundation. Arrest the Clintons and seize their ill-gotten funds. That should pay for a bit of it.

Once you drain the swamp anything is possible.

Keep in mind, politically, this is 2001 all over again. The Budget WAS balanced. The country WAS prosperous and peaceful.

Then GW Bush got in with a GOP Congress.

Remember what happened?

Keep in mind, politically, this is 2001 all over again. The Budget WAS balanced. The country WAS prosperous and peaceful.

If only the internet bubble had lasted another 15 years, eh?

If only we had not done a needless war in Iraq and have bankers have free range on sub prime and ARM mortgages. I guess the Pres. was asleep.

If only we had not done a needless war in Iraq

I agree, the world would be a better place if Clinton had captured or killed Osama in the late 90s.

and have bankers have free range on sub prime and ARM mortgages.

I agree, it was a mistake for Clinton to expand the CRA.

I guess the Pres. was asleep.

He was gettin' a hummer.

Yes, but that is how he escaped impeachment, and only if Bush hadn't further expanded it.

Remember what happened?

If only we had not done a needless war in Iraq and have bankers have free range on sub prime and ARM mortgages. I guess the Pres. was asleep.

I agree, the world would be a better place if Clinton had captured or killed Osama in the late 90s.

He was gettin' a hummer.

Yes, but that is how he escaped impeachment, and only if Bush hadn't further expanded it.

Yes, but that is how he escaped impeachment,

Clinton did not escape impeachment.
He was impeached, disbarred and paid nearly $1 million.

How are we going to pay for our increased funds for infrastructure?

monopoly-money_wide-1991457caf6d29cc74ab436d7d4139d1c630672e-s900-c85.jpg

Remember what happened?

He was gettin' a hummer.

Yes he was impeached but acquitted by the senate, the other charge was contempt of court or something in the Paula Jones case of which he was fined and lost his license for what 5 years.

He was gettin' a hummer.

Yes he was impeached but acquitted by the senate, the other charge was contempt of court or something in the Paula Jones case of which he was fined and lost his license for what 5 years.

I sense a dismissive tone to your reply. I mean, imagine Trump doing all that? Would you be as dismissive?

Forum List

Back