How are we going to pay for our increased funds for infrastructure?

The dim stupid, bigger each day.
Let all the people who voted for trump pay a bit more, the rest of us have to find health insurance, last time my
husband had it in 2013 it cost 903, copays not included in OOP max. So screw taxes.

the rest of us have to find health insurance, last time my
husband had it in 2013 it cost 903,

How much was your Obamacare penalty?
I have heard he is going to use the 10% one time tax he is placing on ANY money coming back to the US from overseas to do so. That will happen once he lowers the corporate tax rate and starts placing tariffs on things.

And then tariffs will be placed on our products in retaliation.
It's called fairness in trade.

The problem - and admittedly I'm no trade expert - is you get into trade wars. At some point you risk doing more harm to our side then to their side.
I don't think it will be much of a problem once most companies come back here to the US with a lower corporate tax rate etc. Hope not but we will see. He is a master negotiator.

They are else where not for lower corp tax, but for lower wages. I think at one time Trump suggested moving the auto companies further south (in the US) to a lower wage area, then they would be crying to work for less pay, you have been fooled. Most corps are global and they pay less than 15% corp tax in the US.

I'm going to become a welfare person, I want to know how it feels to not pay taxes.

Ask Trump.
Well, once you risk millions of dollars on speculative but mostly successful endeavors, you too, can pay nothing in taxes if some deals do not come to fruition. Just use the standing tax laws. But that is not what this thread is about, now, is it?

This is something you should of asked about before the vote, since you voted for Trump and I did not, I want to be like him and not pay taxes, I want to know the feeling of screwing everyone.

You pay extra.
Wassamatter? Can't find aisle nine?

Did Obama ever propose using funds that were already being spent, just reallocating 30% from foreign aid to AID to America?

Where would you pull aid from?
Thirty percent across the board. Those countries that continue to be "our friends" will get their funds back more rapidly.

I've got to run...but nice as it sounds to cut it to countries that aren't so friendly - the aid gives us leverage that we need - I'm thinking like Pakistan who is a strategic if not loving ally. That's why I'm saying it not that simple - we need things that we might not get another way. Like landing right at their airbases. I know that is cynical but it's the way things tend to work.

I'm going to become a welfare person, I want to know how it feels to not pay taxes.

Ask Trump.
Well, once you risk millions of dollars on speculative but mostly successful endeavors, you too, can pay nothing in taxes if some deals do not come to fruition. Just use the standing tax laws. But that is not what this thread is about, now, is it?

This is something you should of asked about before the vote, since you voted for Trump and I did not, I want to be like him and not pay taxes, I want to know the feeling of screwing everyone.

You pay extra.

I want to be like him and not pay taxes,

Great. First, make a large investment and write it off.

Then get back to me, I'll help you file.

I don't want to file bankruptcy. And H. Clinton closed that tax break he used when she was in the NY Senate.
I can figure it out, I don't need an tax attorney. Thank you though.

I don't want to file bankruptcy.

You don't have to file bankruptcy to take an investment loss.

And H. Clinton closed that tax break he used when she was in the NY Senate.

Which tax break? Can you be specific?
FYI, Hillary was never in the NY Senate.

Ask Trump.

You pay extra.

I want to be like him and not pay taxes,

Great. First, make a large investment and write it off.

Then get back to me, I'll help you file.

I don't want to file bankruptcy. And H. Clinton closed that tax break he used when she was in the NY Senate.
I can figure it out, I don't need an tax attorney. Thank you though.

I don't want to file bankruptcy.

You don't have to file bankruptcy to take an investment loss.

And H. Clinton closed that tax break he used when she was in the NY Senate.

Which tax break? Can you be specific?
FYI, Hillary was never in the NY Senate.

When she was a Senator from NY. She mentioned it in a debate and also I read about it. It has something to do with being able to write off an investment property even if the loan was still owed and not paid off. You might know about it.

H.R.3090 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act of 2002
I am quite sure this Is the bill she signed.

Last edited:
The Clinton Foundation. Arrest the Clintons and seize their ill-gotten assets. Finally use those funds for some good.

Ask Trump.

You pay extra.
So, how do those sour grapes taste? You are going to continue being part of the problem instead of the solution?
Sore, Sour, Sewer Losers

Whine comes from sour grapes. Thanks for the verbal psychological clue.

The dim stupid, bigger each day.
Let all the people who voted for trump pay a bit more, the rest of us have to find health insurance, last time my
husband had it in 2013 it cost 903, copays not included in OOP max. So screw taxes.

I have heard he is going to use the 10% one time tax he is placing on ANY money coming back to the US from overseas to do so. That will happen once he lowers the corporate tax rate and starts placing tariffs on things.

The problem - and admittedly I'm no trade expert - is you get into trade wars. At some point you risk doing more harm to our side then to their side.
Free Traders Are Traitors

Only sissy surrendering pacifists are afraid of war. We used to win all our trade wars, and we can do it again.

Just taking a look at our payments to foreign countries for US aid.

We give $443.10B to foreign countries annually. What do we get in return? Make your best guess.

If we cut the costs just 30%, we would have almost $30 billion to spend on our infrastructure. Isn't there a saying that charity begins at home? Urging welfare recipients to acquire a skill or get their high school degree within 2 years of being cut off from dependency of the government would give the poverty stricken jobs and skills for a future career. This could be the transformation we need. Changing the lowest educated from welfare recipients to tax paying individuals that would help so many people in this country.

What do you think?
I think your figure is WAY OFF BASE....

We spend $35 Billion a year on foreign aid.

The US spends $35 billion on foreign aid . . . but where does the money really go?

Where did you get that figure of $443 Billion a year Jackson vs the $35 billion we actually spend on foreign aid a year?

Does it include something else other than foreign aid?

Did Obama ever propose using funds that were already being spent, just reallocating 30% from foreign aid to AID to America?

Israel would be a start.
A Handout Is a Handcuff

I'm 100% pro Israel, but it's hard to argue against cutting its foreign aid. In fact, they'd be better off, not having to please our Muzziphile appeasers, who make so many dangerous demands for Israel to play nice or get cut off.

the first thing we need to spend infrastructure money on is ALL of our national electric grids....securing them from an electronic attack and solar flares....

Then rebuilding all schools with high tech capabilities for all students...we built the majority of our public schools in the 1950's...

Then our bridges across the nation making them safe again...

Then we need to add Natural Gas Pipelines so that every household can connect to them for heating, Natural gas is not available in my area of the State and we can only heat with oil boated in to us....

We need to upgrade our internet so that all households can have super fast broadband, we are behind on our speeds and access compared to all other westernized nations...

we still do not even have broadband available where I live let alone a speed that is necessary to compete with the world or just neighboring states in business...

We need to supplement the Wall that exists on the border with high tech and helicopters and more border patrol

We need to jump on renewable energy, it's the way of the future, not the present, but the future

we need to shore up our major cities on the coast...get ready for sea rise..a 30 year project but begin for the inevitable...many airports are sea level, ...levies, dams, dykes...

we need to spend more on research and development and find the USA's niche in the world that works for the middle class advancement...

are just a few things we need to do to advance our nation again...

Unfortunately we got a Republican Pres and Congress, so good luck with that.

Israel would be a start.
A Handout Is a Handcuff

I'm 100% pro Israel, but it's hard to argue against cutting its foreign aid. In fact, they'd be better off, not having to please our Muzziphile appeasers, who make so many dangerous demands for Israel to play nice or get cut off.

No we pay Jordan and Egypt to play nice with you, and we pay you to play nice with us.

Keep in mind, politically, this is 2001 all over again. The Budget WAS balanced. The country WAS prosperous and peaceful.

Then GW Bush got in with a GOP Congress.

Remember what happened?

I don't think it will be much of a problem once most companies come back here to the US with a lower corporate tax rate etc. Hope not but we will see. He is a master negotiator.

They are else where not for lower corp tax, but for lower wages. I think at one time Trump suggested moving the auto companies further south (in the US) to a lower wage area, then they would be crying to work for less pay, you have been fooled. Most corps are global and they pay less than 15% corp tax in the US.
Cut off illegal immigration and wages go up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back