How are we going to pay for our increased funds for infrastructure?

The dim stupid, bigger each day.
Let all the people who voted for trump pay a bit more, the rest of us have to find health insurance, last time my
husband had it in 2013 it cost 903, copays not included in OOP max. So screw taxes.
LOL! Loons all of you. Already blaming the insurance crap on Trump. LOL! I hope you never get insurance.

That's seriously fucked dude.
You think? These fucking idiots post all kind of whiny bullshit day in and day out, and I'm fucked? LOL! Idiot of the year award to you.

Let all the people who voted for trump pay a bit more, the rest of us have to find health insurance, last time my
husband had it in 2013 it cost 903, copays not included in OOP max. So screw taxes.
LOL! Loons all of you. Already blaming the insurance crap on Trump. LOL! I hope you never get insurance.

I'm sure you do. We are going to just go to er, I think you can now pay for our HI, all of it.

I'm going to become a welfare person, I want to know how it feels to not pay taxes.

Ask Trump.
Well, once you risk millions of dollars on speculative but mostly successful endeavors, you too, can pay nothing in taxes if some deals do not come to fruition. Just use the standing tax laws. But that is not what this thread is about, now, is it?

This is something you should of asked about before the vote, since you voted for Trump and I did not, I want to be like him and not pay taxes, I want to know the feeling of screwing everyone.

You pay extra.

I want to be like him and not pay taxes,

Great. First, make a large investment and write it off.

Then get back to me, I'll help you file.

the rest of us have to find health insurance, last time my
husband had it in 2013 it cost 903,

How much was your Obamacare penalty?
I have heard he is going to use the 10% one time tax he is placing on ANY money coming back to the US from overseas to do so. That will happen once he lowers the corporate tax rate and starts placing tariffs on things.

And then tariffs will be placed on our products in retaliation.
It's called fairness in trade.

We've been trying to get infrastructure funded since Obama first got into office. It's a national priority and has been for a long time but Republican Congress sat on their obstructionist thumbs.

Now - suddenly it's important?
We would have the available funds if we stopped paying outlandish amounts to foreign countries.

I think we need to look at those "outlandish funds" carefully and individually.

I also think we could have done this if congress hadn't resisted everything Obama proposed. It IS important and has been for a while but no one seemed to care. We're going to reach the point of no return where instead of repair it will have to be replace, and it will be a lot more expensive.

I'm sure you do. We are going to just go to er, I think you can now pay for our HI, all of it.
I ain't paying shit for you losers.

I have heard he is going to use the 10% one time tax he is placing on ANY money coming back to the US from overseas to do so. That will happen once he lowers the corporate tax rate and starts placing tariffs on things.

The problem - and admittedly I'm no trade expert - is you get into trade wars. At some point you risk doing more harm to our side then to their side.

I'm going to become a welfare person, I want to know how it feels to not pay taxes.

Ask Trump.
Well, once you risk millions of dollars on speculative but mostly successful endeavors, you too, can pay nothing in taxes if some deals do not come to fruition. Just use the standing tax laws. But that is not what this thread is about, now, is it?

This is something you should of asked about before the vote, since you voted for Trump and I did not, I want to be like him and not pay taxes, I want to know the feeling of screwing everyone.

You pay extra.

I want to be like him and not pay taxes,

Great. First, make a large investment and write it off.

Then get back to me, I'll help you file.

I don't want to file bankruptcy. And H. Clinton closed that tax break he used when she was in the NY Senate.
I can figure it out, I don't need an tax attorney. Thank you though.

Did Obama ever propose using funds that were already being spent, just reallocating 30% from foreign aid to AID to America?

Penelope, try to think if Trump did not win. Erase that from your memory for an instant. Wouldn't money being spent on our infrastructure, creating millions of more taxpayers instead of people depending on the gov't for their income make more sense? When people are working, there is a sense of accomplishment and pride in their country.

I totally agree. WHY COULDN'T WE DO THIS BEFORE NOW? Seriously? Why was it so resisted?
Because no one mentioned trimming the cost of foreign aid. Trump will have a mandate and both houses. Now is the time for REAL change!

There are other ways of paying for it that could have been looked at. Foreign aid is complicated because there is often a quid pro quo attached to it.

We've been trying to get infrastructure funded since Obama first got into office. It's a national priority and has been for a long time but Republican Congress sat on their obstructionist thumbs.

Now - suddenly it's important?
not exactly true.

The problem - and admittedly I'm no trade expert - is you get into trade wars. At some point you risk doing more harm to our side then to their side.

How true, when you live in a neighborhood you want them to keep up their homes and also you want to be friends or friendly with your neighbors. When the neighbor lives in poverty it reflects on the value of your home.

I don't think it will be much of a problem once most companies come back here to the US with a lower corporate tax rate etc. Hope not but we will see. He is a master negotiator.

Penelope, try to think if Trump did not win. Erase that from your memory for an instant. Wouldn't money being spent on our infrastructure, creating millions of more taxpayers instead of people depending on the gov't for their income make more sense? When people are working, there is a sense of accomplishment and pride in their country.

I totally agree. WHY COULDN'T WE DO THIS BEFORE NOW? Seriously? Why was it so resisted?
Because no one mentioned trimming the cost of foreign aid. Trump will have a mandate and both houses. Now is the time for REAL change!

There are other ways of paying for it that could have been looked at. Foreign aid is complicated because there is often a quid pro quo attached to it.
That is why we don't want to eliminate foreign aid, and once we have more tax payers, those foreign aid expenditures could be reinstated where warranted.

For those countries that keep declaring "Death to America..." they are on their own.

Forum List

Back