What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are planning on celebrating Juneteenth?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa.

How do you plan to celebrate it?

I'm going to eat me some of dat Popeye's fried chicken and wash it down with copious amounts Colt Malt Liquor.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Popeyes is way over priced like Chick-Fil-A....I fry my own chicken and I do spliff a blunt.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa.

I'm going to eat me some of dat Popeye's fried chicken and wash it down with copious amounts Colt Malt Liquor.
June NINETEENTH is just another Saturday. Means nothing anywhere but a small area of TX.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa. How do you plan to celebrate it?

I don't. In fact, I won't give the day a second thought. But if I do, maybe I'll just have some white bean and ham soup, followed by a little white cake and vanilla ice cream for desert, finished with a few White Russians later for dessert while watching the movies 'Men in White' with Clark Cable, and finally, Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

OP
Flash

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

June NINETEENTH is just another Saturday. Means nothing anywhere but a small area of TX.

The Democrat filth, aided by some chickenshit Republicans, just made it a National Holiday. Worthy of celebration throughout the land.

OP
Flash

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa. How do you plan to celebrate it?

I don't. In fact, I won't give the day a second thought. But if I do, maybe I'll just have some white bean and ham soup, followed by a little white cake and vanilla ice cream for desert, finished with a few White Russians later for dessert while watching the movies 'Men in White' with Clark Cable, and finally, Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

"White Russians"!!!

You racist!!!!!!

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
white meat, and a glass of milk

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"White Russians"!!!

You racist!!!!!!
How are food and beverage racist?

JoeBlow

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm going to go out, commit a crime, then resist arrest. It's Saint Floyd of Fentanyl Day.

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody wondering if the GOP is full of racists or not should look at how immediately conservatives attack anything, 100% of the time, that gives any recognition to black people

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Anybody wondering if the GOP is full of racists or not should look at how immediately conservatives attack anything, 100% of the time, that gives any recognition to black people
lol...im sure millions of white liberals are just as enthused about it....getting a day off for some is the main point....

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
lol...im sure millions of white liberals are just as enthused about it....getting a day off for some is the main point....
Why are you being so subtle? Scared to more openly embrace the racism?

norwegen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What the hell kind of a name is Juneteenth, anyway? Sounds like a name a couple of teenage girls made up at a hair-braiding party.

Last edited:

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
ok ill say it for you.....the white racist liberals have the same attitude as the white racist conservatives toward this day.....they just wont say it to your face......you aint supposed to know how they really are.........

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
ok ill say it for you.....the white racist liberals have the same attitude as the white racist conservatives toward this day.....they just wont say it to your face......you aint supposed to know how they really are.........
You won't see anybody acting like this is an act of war being waged against them at any liberal gatherings or websites.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's been a Texas Holiday forever.

I will celebrate by drinking one to my black borthers as sisters here in my beloved state . We will celebrate being Texans! Forever!!!

OP
Flash

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I will celebrate by drinking one to my black borthers as sisters here in my beloved state . We will celebrate being Texans! Forever!!!

Know what I like about this stupid day?

The White guys waited two years before they told the Negroes in Texas that the 13th Amendment has passed. LOL!!!

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The White guys waited two years before they told the Negroes in Texas that the 13th Amendment has passed. LOL!!!

Not true. The 13th Amendment passed AFTER the Juneteenth bullshit.

The black people were released because of the Emancipation Proclamation.

OP
Flash

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not true. The 13th Amendment passed AFTER the Juneteenth bullshit.

The black people were released because of the Emancipation Proclamation.

You are correct. It was the EP and not the 13th. My bad. The White guys waited a long time to tell the Negroes they were "free".

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Its a little bit early for watermelon season around here, maybe with Climate Change, they can start growing them earlier around here.

Otherwise, maybe we'll have to change it from Juneteenth to Julyteenth , at least here in PA?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List